Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 10,481 to 10,500 of 11,402

Zuljaras

@GrailUK It is made by the same people that made Gothic. A fantasy semi-open world RPG. I played very little of it at the time of release because my PC sucked, but now I will play it again for sure! And it is cheap!

The best way I could describe it is a fusion of Skyrim and World of Warcraft

It has 2 sequels that are not regarded well by the gaming community.

Magician

Serenity Forge's next physical release is Smile For Me.

P.S. - Preorders for Digimon World: Next Order are up on AmazonNA.

https://www.amazon.com/Digimon-World-Next-Order-Nintendo-Swit...

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

@Magician
Looks pretty good, will probably get a copy.
Since it's Serenity Forge, it'll be available elsewhere, I'll probably order it from videogamesplus as usual for my US imports.

RupeeClock

Magician

Super Rare's next game is Source of Madness.

Dope!

Is it just me, or does the narrator sound like Clancy Brown?

P.S. - Physical release for Mortal Shell Complete Edition, in Europe at least.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

@Magician
Source of Madness is intriguing to me, as it's actively incorporating AI generated art into the end product, and using it in promotion. It looks to be a major commercial application of AI generated art.
I got the impression that they may be using Stable Diffusion's "img2img" technique to regenerate the same imagery from a guideline to produce the somewhat chaotic visual effects.

RupeeClock

Magician

One less game for the import order.

Funstock will be handling the western release for Tales of the Neon Sea.

P.S. - Deadcraft is getting a physical release.

Meh

Edited on by Magician

Magician

It's a good day for shmup fans.

VGNY's next release is Hyper Sentinel.
Untitled

And we have box art for Castle of Shikigami II.
Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Barbiegurl777

Does Doraemon Story Of Seasons Great Kingdom nintendo switch have a physical release or is it a DL only? Tried looking online it looks as though only Europe & Japan is getting a physical copy. Want to get a physical copy of the game~ 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️✌️

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

GrailUK

@Magician Blimey! Been wanting a Hyper Sentinel physical for years! Hmm...can't remember if they ship to UK...

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Does Doraemon Story Of Seasons Great Kingdom nintendo switch have a physical release or is it a DL only? Tried looking online it looks as though only Europe & Japan is getting a physical copy. Want to get a physical copy of the game~ 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️✌️
Happy Gaming! (^_^)

@Barbiegurl777 Yes, Europe and Japan have physical copies but North America does not, digital only.

Barbiegurl777

@Magician

Looks like European copy of the game it is for me unless the Japanese copy has the English language on it as a second language like some of the other Japanese games do~ 🤷‍♀️✌️ Thank's~ 👍

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

Magician

ESRB-rated box art has surfaced for DNF Duel.

Which is great. I was intending on importing a Japanese copy if need be, but I appears I won't have to.

P.S. - Limited Run's blowout sale begins on January 2nd.

Getting ready for several blind boxes filled with Bill & Ted's Excellent Retro Collection, ugh.

Edited on by Magician

RupeeClock

@Magician
I somehow missed Mythic Ocean when they were selling it in February, so this is my chance to get it again.
It's also a chance to grab a copy of Castlevania for a family member that missed it, on their behalf.
Pretty sure 12pm ET is 5pm GMT for UK time.

RupeeClock

MarioBrickLayer

Magician wrote:

P.S. - Limited Run's blowout sale begins on January 2nd.

Getting ready for several blind boxes filled with Bill & Ted's Excellent Retro Collection, ugh.

Did anyone pick up anything in the Limited Run sale? I got a few items, everything I wanted except Shantae and the Seven Sirens, it was sold out by time I got through the queue. My first choice pick was The Mummy Demastered, I've been looking at copies on Ebay for a while.

Edited on by MarioBrickLayer

MarioBrickLayer

GrailUK

I'm wondering if you picked up Doom, would they send you the correct cart?

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

SpaceAce13

GrailUK wrote:

I'm wondering if you picked up Doom, would they send you the correct cart?

I was wondering the same thing. I suspect no because all the game were produced together and these are just leftover. They would have to open then re-seal the games with the new carts inside. Don’t think they’d do all that

SpaceAce13

RupeeClock

@MarioBrickLayer
I picked up Mythic Ocean for myself, as it was the one item I somehow forgot to buy last year.
I also picked up some items a family member wanted on their behalf, it saves on shipping costs by ordering together.

@GrailUK
I was wondering that too, but didn't feel the need to buy another copy when the "never connected to the internet" issue wouldn't affect me, and in the future would be a non-issue in an inevitable era of console modding.

RupeeClock

Aurumonado

Shantae was tempting but I'm sure the entire series will come to the next generation of consoles also.

I just got Episode 1 Racer

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic