Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 2,044

misskitten

@MarioBrickLayer I definitely did not end up doing the jump the way you intended, lol (but knowing that it did clear up the mystery for me with the on/off switch with the already open wall, lol), the way I did it I wallkicked back and forth until I made it to the other side, which is thankful for me since having that vertical passage open allowed me to see enough to time my run with the sawblade and get to the other side

misskitten

andysixx

@misskitten I know it's a difficult level but it's possible. the jump must be done with the car at the end of the ramp, but with Mario's ass a little behind. My levels are enough to calculate, you'll see. thanks for comment!

andysixx

andysixx

@misskitten I know it's a difficult level but it's possible. the jump must be done with the car at the end of the ramp, but with Mario's ass a little behind. My levels are enough to calculate, you'll see. thanks for comment!

andysixx

andysixx

andysixx

apolking

@ajmayhew I feel your pain on the scrolling, it'd be nice if they had a setting that only allowed the screen to move forwards/up and not backwards/down. I gave your level another go and found it really satisfying this time! Loved the concept for frogger as well, very enjoyable!

@WRATHHOFNATE done, it was satisfying to beat it but slightly rage inducing otherwise ;P

@andysixx I made the first jump a few times, got past the p-switch then got stuck given how unforgiving the level is some telegraphing of what's happening next or some cues for when to jump would be much appreciated!

Edited on by apolking

Super Mario Maker 2 courses:
PQW-W38-SDF
Mirrors Edge: Gotta Go Fast!
VLS-73C-72H
Prison Break!
QYC-K6T-VCG

apolking

I've created a new level!

Prison Break!
VLS-73C-72H
Mario has been sent to prison, help him escape!

This is much more forgiving than my last level, any feedback would be much appreciated
(The door resets the dry bones shell if it breaks)

Edited on by apolking

Super Mario Maker 2 courses:
PQW-W38-SDF
Mirrors Edge: Gotta Go Fast!
VLS-73C-72H
Prison Break!
QYC-K6T-VCG

oliver139

@ajmayhew Thanks so much! Really great to know that you enjoy this course and will come back to it a few times. There are really many ways to play this course and I've tried to put some useful hidden blocks. You may try to find them as well.

Try my Mario Maker 2 course:
6SS6-G34-RPG
Mario Maker RPG

herocraft

help guys... I don't know if I'm making too much difficult levels, or people are not trying, I need your feedback levels I made so far :
QLK-Y83-9TF
XY5-CF1-JTG

herocraft

sjmartin

@Garage - Dungeons and Dragons was really good! I liked it a lot!

Mario Maker 2 ID: WKV-KWN-KMF
Luigi’s Twisting Ghost House - QHF-4Q9-3SF
MarioKart Fun-Time Drive - 5MY-7TR-HRG
Toadette’s Speedrun Sprint - 6W1-F24-6FF
Bowser’s Boss Fight Bonanza - 5S2-8WF-5KF
Captain Toad's Adventure - V6G-R6L-8RF
NNID: SJMartin

Twitter:

LordJosh

- HELP -

Hello, I'm looking for one person to finish my level so it would appear on endless mode.

The level is very difficult but can be completed - It would take someone who is skilled at the game.

Its an SM3 Airship level with multiple bosses and I feel like its a very polished level but like I say, I wanted it to be difficult but not rediculous or cheap (no kaizo or trolls). In theory a skilled enough person might be able to finish this first try.

I will happily play any level that anyone may have should they finish my level in return

LYY-X07-TMF

Also I'll point out, I'm still new at this (its my second level) so any constructive feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Good luck

LordJosh

sjmartin

@Morpheel - Good Job with the Speedy Cat level!

Twitter:

sjmartin

@carlos82 - I had fun with Bowser JR Land 1. Good job!

Twitter:

sjmartin

@Simbabbad - I really enjoyed Castle Express! Quick and fun!

Twitter:

sjmartin

@lavatwilight - Up or Down was fantastic! Great job!

Twitter:

LavaTwilight

@sjmartin Thanks. Just finished playing the last two levels of yours I hadn't got round to yet. The twisty ghost house was fantastic, great concept and executed perfectly. But the Captain Toad's adventure was another level! That was just amazing! I loved how I could complete it without jumping a la Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker. The swinging claw part was nerve-wracking but well done. Now I died more times than I care to admit but each time was my fault, I didn't feel cheated out of a life or anything. It's quickly become one of my favourite courses on Mario Maker 2! So so good!

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

My Nintendo: Mikee | Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

LavaTwilight

@jaglufc mind that spring was a good little puzzle level, not overly complex and I think that while the challenge itself has been done before the execution of it was very unique. Good job, especially for a first level.
Also played Tortoise and the Hero, great level, again a familiar concept but one executed brilliantly. I'll be playing more of your levels soon.

@dok5555555 I played your 'easy' coin rush level and while it was easy, I didn't appreciate looking blindly for a hidden block with a key in it. It just put me off playing your other levels, sorry.

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

My Nintendo: Mikee | Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

jaglufc

@LavaTwilight
Wow, I'm chuffed enough that anyone played my levels but with those comments you've made my evening, thanks!

jaglufc

dok5555555

@LavaTwilight Appreciate the feedback. I guess whenever I played it I would hit the invisible block every time from a normal swing on the claw. I probably should have thought about someone approaching the swing on the claw differently and might miss the block. Good to know for future levels, thanks.

dok5555555

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic