Forums

Topic: Stardew Valley

Posts 321 to 325 of 325

Tasuki

@Eel Yeah I only played the first Harvest Moon on SNES, one of them on PS2 (don't remember the name of that one) and one on GameCube. The Gamecube one you can link with Friends of Mineral Town I think it was on the GBA. I never played FoMT though even though I have heard good things about that one.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Eel

@Tasuki Hah then you actually managed to play only the ones that have a hard ending. I think it might actually be those three!

Another Wonderful Life on the GC (girl version), and A Wonderful Life Special Edition on the PS2 actually got an extra "heaven" chapter to let you continue playing after the credits, and from there they stopped with the endings (as far as I know!).

FoMT is also on the Switch if you're ever interested in playing that one, its a rather faithful remake of the game, though maybe a bit on the easier side.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tasuki

@Eel That is funny I never realized that. Yeah I saw the remake of FoMT but I am so deep into Stardew now that I don't want to start such a similar game if that makes sense.

My Backlog

Tasuki

How long does it take for wine to age using the casks in your basement. Seems like it's taking forever.

My Backlog

Eel

@Tasuki about two months. I'd recommend to place them at different intervals to make the wait feel shorter.

If you want some quicker profits, save a section of your cellar to dedicate it to cheese (and goat cheese). Cheese ages faster, and although not as explosive in profits as the best wines, it's still one of the best uses for the casks.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic