Forums

Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 5,281 to 5,286 of 5,286

CaleBoi25

@Grumblevolcano Hmm.. so are we getting the rumored Big Run FinalFest? (Code named Sand in the files for those wondering…)

SplatComp

Don't tell the me moon is shining;
show me the glint of light on broken glass.
-Anton Chekhov

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

Budda

I experienced a weird bug. While Big Run when the the match has started, the game crashed. I was like, oookkaaay? Well, start the game again....

--- NOPE!.... It says the game files are corrupted. What? I didn't know that this can happen to a physical game?

I had to download something(?) for 45 minutes. I think it was the update files, but not sure. It said updates downloaded in the top left corner and DLC is now playable.
In the entire lifespan of the Switch that never ever happened to me. So I was actually surprised that the redownload (for a physical game) thing existed.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

MarioVillager92

@Budda Oh no, that sucks! I'm sorry to hear! I'm guessing it was the update files that got screwed up, since this was during Big Run. Is your game OK now? You may want to check the game for corrupted data before you start playing it again. Do give us an update. You may also want to contact Nintendo about this. I'm sure they'll help you out.

Edited on by MarioVillager92

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Budda

@MarioVillager92
Yes it's fine now. I had to wait another 10 minutes for disconnecting as well. In total I had to wait an hour. Kind of annoying if you ask me.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

WoomyNNYes

There was a time during Big Run that I was inexplicably kicked out of a job, and then got a warning for disconnecting & got the ten minute ban, even though I didn't disconnect.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

MarioVillager92

@Budda Dang, once again that sucks. Hopefully they'll fix that crashing glitch since that wasn't your fault.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic