Forums

Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 5,301 to 5,320 of 5,877

BingleyBong_TEAMPAST

@CinnamonRobin How can I tell if I backed it up? Does it do it automatically? I have all my multiplayer progress so it's not a big deal, but it'd be nice to get my Side order progress back.

Switch friend code: SW-7583-4577-0599 Username: Dagenais

CinnamonRobin

@BingleyBongley If you have an NSO membership, then I think it should back up automatically. If you highlight Splatoon 3 on the home menu press +, then select Save Data Cloud from the menu, you can see what you have backed up, and download the save file if it's there.

CinnamonRobin

CaleBoi25

@BingleyBongley Oh, no! That's unfortunate! Hope you figure it all out! (Gotta get that Brella Gang back together amirite)

SplatComp

Currently Playing: Blanc

PFP is [SPOILER] from The Wild Robot.10/10 movie, go watch it!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

BingleyBong_TEAMPAST

@CinnamonRobin Wow, thank you! Got it back super easily! I was too stupid check there, I don't think I'd ever have found it. Thanks a ton!!!
@CaleBoi25 Yeah, I've been using the new bambrella quite a bit recently. I've gotten way worse over the time I didn't play though, so sorrey in advance if we play together!

Switch friend code: SW-7583-4577-0599 Username: Dagenais

CaleBoi25

This is a really good look at the meta and current state of Western comp scene, and since he mentioned that a lot of Splatubers have trouble gaining traction and thus stop making content, I thought I would share a creator I found recently and have enjoyed: OneWingedAkira

SplatComp

Grumblevolcano

July's Salmon Run gear is the Octavio Dome.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

CaleBoi25

@Grumblevolcano Already got it! And now my Order Splatling Replica outfit is perfect!

SplatComp

Fizza

@CaleBoi25 Cheers for letting me know; completely forgot I submitted a fact for that video!

also, as a cool bit of bonus trivia, Vicvillon actually follows me on Twitter too!

MY SUMMER EXAMS ARE OVER THANK THE LORD
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania: Rondo of Blood (TG-CD)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330

CaleBoi25

@Fizza Nice! So that makes two videos I have seen you in! You were in a ProChara Hot Takes video back around Sizzle Season last year I believe…?

SplatComp

Dev1024

The Summer Nights Sneak Peek has now started.

Shiver: "What would you reserve for a day? A palace, theme park, or beach?"
Frye: "Summer is here, and the heat is on!"
Shiver: "My choice is a palace, where you can live it up royal-style."
Frye: "I'm going with a theme park. Rides! Games! Carnival food! What's not to love?!"
Big Man: "Ay! (I'd rent out a beach for that blue horizon, white sands, and good friends!)"
Frye: "Whew! This is a choice I can get behind!"
Big Man: "Ay. (I wouldn't mind spending a day at any of these.)"
Shiver: "I've never been to a palace, but I assume everything there is the absolute finest. I'd wear swanky clothes for the occasion and dine on five-star meals before the ball."
Frye: "Before the brawl? Ooo, is there gonna be some stylish violence at this thing?"
Shiver: "And come bedtime, I'd sleep soundly on a four-poster fit for a queen."
Big Man: "Ay. (Careful, or normal beds might be ruined for you forever.)"
Frye: "Eh, I'd be too worried about breaking stuff. Gimme a theme park where I can run wild! Biggest benefit of reserving it: no lines! We can ride whatever we want, all we want. If it's Wahoo World, I can take a bunch of photos with Fresh Fish. My sisters will flip!"
Shiver: "Since when has there ever been a line for the Fresh Fish meet and greet?"
Big Man: "Ay? Ay! (Aren't theme parks more fun with a crowd? I'd rather reserve a beach!)"
Ay. (I could zone out watching the waves, or go surfing if that ever gets dull.)
Ay! (And there's no sight like the setting sun reflecting off the water!)"
Frye: "Save it for the tourism board, buddy."
Shiver: "Speaking of which, you've had that manga I lent you for a lot longer than a day, Frye."
Frye: "This topic makes me wonder what everyone else would do with their choice for a day. Oops, almost out of time! Look forward to our special outfits during the Splatfest!"
Shiver: "Frye, I am getting it back, aren't I?"
Big Man: "Ay... Ay! (Um... The plaza will be decked out for the event too! Wait till you see it!)"
Shiver: "Be sure to check the Nintendo Switch News app for your own festive gear!"

Dev1024

CaleBoi25

@Croctopus I love that Frye is a fellow Fresh Fish lover, and also, that she didn't return Shiver's manga is so fitting!

SplatComp

CaleBoi25

Whoo, time to put this on in the background while I do stuff!

SplatComp

Dev1024

The Triumvirate has returned in this weekend’s Salmon Run at the Junction with all random weapons.

Dev1024

CaleBoi25

Got my first Triumvirate yesterday! It was super fun!
That said, I wonder, if S4 adds new Kings, would the triumvirate have random sets of 3?

SplatComp

WoomyNNYes

OHHHHHhh. New Wandercrust gear, they are cat ears, called Judicial Hearing.

Has anyone not-checked their Wandercrust progress on Splatnet app in a long time to collect the gear after you've inked enough area? I noticed they've made a change to the app, a good change. Now each milestone you reach is automatically collected. Before, you had to hit a button on each challenge you completed to collect the credit for it - it was a ridiculous process.
https://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Judicial_Hearing

Untitled

[Edited by WoomyNNYes]

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

CaleBoi25

@WoomyNNYes I didn’t know it auto-collected now, thanks for telling me! I have been working to get that headband, since before I just used the Teddy Band with my Judd outfit. This will (obviously) fit the suit much better!

SplatComp

WoomyNNYes

@CaleBoi25 Perhaps I was wrong about the wadnercrust milestones automatically collecting.

I just opened splatnet, and I had to hit the Support button on newly cleared milestones. I can't explain how the first 4 milestones appeared to have been collected/supported automatically. I don't think I have touched splatenet or wandercrust in like two months, or the start of the new season.

[Edited by WoomyNNYes]

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

CaleBoi25

@WoomyNNYes Huh, seems you're right. I just went in and had to collect the rewards. Maybe it was a bug? IDK 🤷‍♂️

SplatComp

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic