Forums

Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 5,058

WoomyNNYes

Finally unlocking silver Salmon Run badges for splatting 1000, maws, steelheads, fishsticks.

@gcunit Your level number is not affected by importing your splatoon 2 data. They meant your unseen skill level stats for the online matching system. You did the right thing by importing your Splatoon 2 data. There's really no downside to importing that data. Those bonus weapon tickets are big advantage, letting you unlock some choice weapons early, rather than having to grind all the way to level 30 to unlock them all. (I think it's level 30?) I was glad I didn't have to wait till level 20+ to access some key weapons, like a blaster, blobblobber, and something else.

I don't think the imported online matching stats changes much. I think I still started off with easy matches. Besides, the matching system always adjusts (rubber bands) your matching stats so you don't win or lose too much. So, being OP for online matches would have been very short lived.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

LiNeR

@StarPoint Last season the announcement trailer dropped at about an hour ago. ~9am EST or 3pm CET. At least according to someone I saw on Twitter lol.

Edited on by LiNeR

Cartridges are temporary, Memories are forever

My Nintendo: LiNeR

Grumblevolcano

@StarPoint They just announced the Splatfest results:

Last time the new season trailer was a bit under 12 hours after the Splatfest results. So we're probably looking at tomorrow, might be something like 1am or 2am UK time though.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Budda

@WoomyNNYes
To bad it's on Marooner's Bay. This map isn't actually difficult. I just have the feeling that many people see this map and instantly turn off their brains or something. I have no other explanation for it. lol

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Maxz

Just a thought: where does the ‘milk’ in ‘milk chocolate’ come from in world with only three (two?) mammals?

Are we drinking Judd juice?

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

Croctopus

@Maxz: Plant-based milk says hi.

So the popular team is once again the winning team. White Chocolate wasn't overwhelmingly popular like Sweet and Gear were. Again, I don't think the popular team will win every single time, but it IS starting to get rather predictable. Shiver needs better themes than Spicy and Dark Chocolate to break her losing streak, although I don't know if Team Breakfast or Team Wisdom in a Zelda Splatfest would be much better. We've had enough food Splatfests, so the three meals can wait a good while!

And, yeah, I hate Marooner's Bay in Splatoon 3. The fact that I've gotten the first badge for each Salmon Run map so far except for that one says a lot. It's personally funny because I used to be fine with it in the last game while I disliked Spawning Grounds, but now it's the other way around. Throwing eggs onto the ship has turned out to be harder than I thought it would be. It doesn't matter if people have impressive badges and banners, we all just fail too much. It'll still be hard even with Grizzco weapons.

Official-Grizzco Octoling Soldier

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

Maxz

On reflection, I think it’s probably pigeon milk. Animal Crossing confirms that pigeon milk is canonical in the Nintendoverse, and Splatoon features some lovely plump pigeons fit to burst with delicious pigeon milk.

Untitled

Glad we’ve finally got to the bottom of this.

Happy Valentine’s Day everybody!

Untitled

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

ChaoticMagolor

@Maxz Thanks, I hate it now.

Obvious joke. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

May pop in and out of existence.

I would suggest looking behind you.

Snatcher

@Maxz Shhhhhhhhhh.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

WoomyNNYes

@BenAV @Budda or Anyone,

What's the deal with recruiting in Salmon Run? I create a room, then hold down Y to send a notification to friends, but do Splatoon friends even get pinged/notified? I've never gotten a message that someone started recruiting for anything. I only see they are recruiting if I try to start a match with friends, and it shows their recruiting status. In my in-game options settings, I have notifications enabled. They've always been enabled. Does Splatoon 3 actually ping in-game friends when someone starts recruiting?

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

BenAV

@WoomyNNYes If it does I've never seen it, haha.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Budda

@WoomyNNYes
As far as I know, it shows your friends your hologram in the lobby, that you are currently recruiting. And a notification at the envelope symbol in the L-Menu.

Edited on by Budda

Grumblevolcano

The longer it takes for the new season trailer to arrive, I'm starting to think maybe Inkopolis releases alongside the new season. They did a similar thing with Octo Expansion in Splatoon 2, still had a "Summer 2018" release date in the E3 2018 Direct and then it was given a release date of "tomorrow" at the Splatoon 2 finals the same day as the Direct.

On another note, the Splatoon twitter is teasing events:

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Budda
Artbook and Soundtrack-CD will be released in Japan.

Edited on by Budda

WoomyNNYes

So inkopolis, wave 1 dlc, drops the day before the new season releases. Is that weird? I guess not? I have no problem with it.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

StarPoint

Kind of interesting that they decided to reveal this first instead of just dropping it alongside the Season 3 trailer. But I mean, I guess I have no complaints. It's coming a lot earlier than I expected.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Budda

I just checked my capsule-seed.
Oh man... I get the gold capsule on the 900th capsule from now on.
I guess I won't get it for a looong time. 😅

WoomyNNYes

In case anyone doesn't clink the nintendo twitter links in today's most recent thread posts, there's a new nintendo youtube showing the artists playing a full splatoon 3 song. There's something compelling about watching the real life artists sing squid songs.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic