Forums

Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 5,058

Snatcher

@Fizza oh yeah where could you watch it, I missed it, it’s so darn late over here lol.

@Octane well I was thinking a new type of fish creature would be cool.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Fizza

@Snatcher It was on the Japanese Nintendo channel, here's the link (the Deep Cut concert starts at 7:18:27, though I'd highly recommend watching the DJ KK section beforehand starting at 6:40:00 as well. Good use of a few hours I'd say XD).

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Extreme-G (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

GX_64

@Fizza It was awesome! I really liked how they included their solo songs in Anarchy Rainbow. I was also really surprised that they did the song from the rocket part of Return of the Mammalians. I really liked it!

GX_64

Snatcher

@Fizza The inklings speak there own language anyway! So It’s understandable and watchable!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

WoomyNNYes

Just the Splatoon part of the concert.
Edit: Oh, they totally remixed the spaltfest song. Starts at 7:15. It has some solos worked into it, making it less repetitive.

I wonder how many of these musicians went to college for music & specialized in their intrument? I bet most, or all of them did. The artists/musicians always seem so professional & impressive.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

StarPoint

@WoomyNNYes Agreed. The MK8 BTS footage was really cool too. I wish they did this with more games

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

BenAV

I should really learn better than to try playing Anarchy late at night. It's basically impossible for me to find a good team around this time for some reason. Almost every single game I'll get at least one player on my team that does virtually nothing.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Octane

@BenAV Snipers on my team always get zero kills, whilst snipers on the other team end up with something like 20 kills.

Octane

BenAV

@Octane True, I find that as well. When I see a Charger on my team I'm like oh no. When I see a Charger on the other team I'm like oh no.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

WoomyNNYes

Octane wrote:

@BenAV Snipers on my team always get zero kills, whilst snipers on the other team end up with something like 20 kills.

I see that regularly too. I assume that with the matching system, if you're a strong player, then it's likely the sniper on your own team will be poopoo. XD Because the matching system is trying to counter your strength/skill.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

NintendoByNature

Played splatoon 3 for almost 20 hrs at this point, and unfortunately I'm already starting to get burned out from it. It just feels like the same ol same ol after playing 2 for a good while( about 40-50hrs). I'll try to play all the way up until sparks of hope releases, but I might ditch it sooner than that. By no means am I saying I don't like it, but im just not seeing enough out there to keep me playing.

NintendoByNature

Snatcher

@NintendoByNature Which is fine, 20 hours is pretty standard video game time, means you enjoyed it, usually when I get to that point that’s when I hit up ranked, haven’t done that yet tho.

NintendoByNature

@Snatcher I definitely enjoyed my time. No question about it. I'm just starting to get that feeling of burnout now. I played a few more matches after I posted, so I'll continue to play here and there leading up to sparks of hope.

NintendoByNature

BenAV

I had 1,000+ hours in Splatoon 2 and so far I'm up to 240+ in Splatoon 3. I wish I'd get burnt out so I could get through more of the games in my backlog, haha.

BenAV

Snatcher

@NintendoByNature Yeah man, as long as you had fun, and enjoyed it, and maybe come back to it later, it’s all good.

@BenAV same lmao!

ChoopsMan

I LOVED Story Mode So Much! It Was Written So Well!

The Wii U is My Favorite Console

BenAV

I really wish they'd tweak the rules around players disconnecting within the first minute. I've had a few Anarchy games now where my team was on the verge of winning really early and then the match has been called off because someone on the other team has quit. They should make it so that it counts as a win if your team is in the lead and someone on the other team disconnects.

BenAV

StarPoint

@BenAV Yeah I’m just going to be sticking to Salmon Run until the Anarchy battles get balanced. Along with your points, most games feel really one-sided. One team tends to dominate the whole match.

But I pretty much spend all my time in Splatoon playing Salmon Run anyway so it doesn’t affect me quite as much.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Fizza

@BenAV @StarPoint I do a mixture of ranked and Salmon Run myself. My plan is usually to do a few open matches every day (least amount of risk plus lets me grind out the modes in order to get a large amount of experience) with the occasional series session if the rotation is kind enough, then head off to Salmon Run and get about an hour's worth of shifts done there (usually getting to the 1200 reward and fighting Cohozuna once). The amount of money I've gotten through that method is absolutely absurd I swear. Wouldn't recommend doing it on the current rotation (WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND THOUGHT TO PUT A DYNAMO AND CHARGER IN THE SAME WEAPON LIST) but whenever we get a more manageable one, I'd highly recommend giving it a go.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Extreme-G (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic