Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 5,001 to 5,015 of 5,015

JaxonH

@WoomyNNYes
Those JP gamers know how to play, that's for sure 😀

PLAYING
NS: Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes, Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak, Neon White, TMNT Shredder's Revenge, Sonic Origins, AI Somium Files Nirvana Initiative
STEAM: Monster Hunter World
XSX:
PS5:

Jesus is Lord.

WoomyNNYes

Yeah, @JaxonH gets it!

When the lobby names are Japanese in Salmon Run, chances are high that you'll have a good team.👍🙃
Untitled

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<=click for great video<3)
'Tendo liker

JaxonH

@WoomyNNYes
Up for some Salmon Run today if you want

PLAYING
NS: Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes, Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak, Neon White, TMNT Shredder's Revenge, Sonic Origins, AI Somium Files Nirvana Initiative
XSX:
PS5:

Jesus is Lord.

Fizza

@JaxonH When are you thinking about doing it? It's currently 4:40pm over here in Ireland so I would love to join in if it isn't too late in the day.

Currently Playing: Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
456/488 in Brilliant Diamond Nat Dex
PLA Shinies: 95

WoomyNNYes

@JaxonH It's the first day without a storm or rain forecast. Even though it's hot af, I think I might be out riding the bike. I might be back to game around 7-8pm ET. I'll let you know if anything changes.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

JaxonH

@Fizza
I'm game, if you're still up

PLAYING
XSX:
PS5:

Jesus is Lord.

Fizza

@JaxonH On my way, give me a sec.

JaxonH

@Fizza
I've got a room up

PLAYING
XSX:
PS5:

Jesus is Lord.

JaxonH

@Fizza
1 or 2 more to get 2nd superbonus

PLAYING
XSX:
PS5:

Jesus is Lord.

Fizza

@JaxonH Thanks for the games man! It was a lot of fun and I'm honestly incredibly excited for S3's rendition of Salmon Run now as well. Flyfish can also go to salmon hell for all I care.

Also, I can't believe how at one point, I respawned and immediately got trapped in a Steel Eel XD

Edited on by Fizza

JaxonH

@Fizza
Ha! Ya Salmon Run is always a blast.

Love it when it only takes 6-7 matches to hit two superbonuses.

PLAYING
XSX:
PS5:

Jesus is Lord.

WoomyNNYes

I thought super sea snails in splatoon 2 looked weird because they were fictional. I guess they're real. Scientific name: Turbo sazae

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbo_sazae

NHK WORLD has a food show series called, Trails to Oishii. It's often an interesting show. Today's episode is "sazae". I was like, what the heck is sazae? - It's super sea snails! 🙃🙃

Untitled

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Fizza

@WoomyNNYes There actually based on the mushrooms from Mario as well! Take a look at them side by side and you'll see what I mean.
Untitled
Untitled
There's also a tiny detail that was pointed out to me recently that I absolutely adore: when you're talking to Murch, the snails around him are slightly quivering. This is because in real life, urchins eat sea snails. There's even a freshly consumed one to his left, with only the shell remaining. God I love Splatoon so much.

StarPoint

@Fizza hahah that detail is hilarious. I always wonder why they shook like that but it never occurred to me before

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Cuphead (PC)
Dead Cells (PC)

WoomyNNYes

Do we think Splatoon 2 will get a price drop once Splatoon 3 arrives? I've got a feeling, there might be sales, but no full time price drop.

'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic