Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 5,014

veeflames

@Nicolai Ah, okay. Thanks for the reply!
Still accepting requests from anyone else, though.
EDIT: Not anymore.

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

veeflames

@Blue_Blur Great games, as usual.
Is there any time you might be available for some League Battles with the others?

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Spoony_Tech

What exactly is league battles?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

-Green-

Not related to what Spoon was asking, but did Nintendo already patch the ticket exploit?

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Nicolai

@Spoony_Tech Isn't it just Squad Battles from the original? Except there's some kind of system in place to keep track of how you're doing.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Blue_Blur

@Vee_Flames Yeah, great games! I'm done for the night, unfortunately, but thanks for the invite anyways!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Nicolai

-Green- wrote:

Not related to what Spoon was asking, but did Nintendo already patch the ticket exploit?

I didn't see "other adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience" on there, so I doubt it.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

yokokazuo

I'm thinking that being able to get the tickets any time is on purpose. It shows you collected them before and aside from Salmon Run, I think it is the only way to obtain them.

Edit: Well never mind, guess it was indeed a glitch since it has been patched out.
Maybe I should have stocked up on more...
Well at least all I really want is to get to level 20 soon for the E-Litre (but then the scopes version is quite a ways away...)

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Haruki_NLI

sits in corner on his own playing turf war

Can the Sting Ray get a buff anytime soon?

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Grumblevolcano

I finally unlocked League Battle and the Profreshional Salmon Run rank today. Splatoon 2 has been so fun and is definitely a GotY contender.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Smitherenez

@BLP_Software I have been playing with the charger since yesterday and while I find the stingray useless in Turf War, it is amazing in Ranked Battles. Blasting your opponents off the tower or away from the other objectives is quite useful and I have been getting plenty of splats, while shooting in shorter bursts to see the enemies trough the wall.

Edited on by Smitherenez

Please check out my Youtube gaming channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/FullHDPixelletsplays

Nintendo Network ID: Smitherenez

-Green-

Finally got to Profreshional! Thankfully the Switch finally managed to hold a signal long enough.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Nicolai

@yokokazuo Doesn't it seem weird that the scope equivalent requires higher levels? I get how some weapons are trickier, more advanced, more extreme, whatever; but the scope seems like somethings that should be a simple choice.

Btw, I am now a B- in Rainmaker, which means that I believe I can participate in any League Battle. If anyone wants to play Squads (I'm still gonna call it squads), let me know!

Got married.

Mr_Humpf

Just had my first decent go on Splatoon 2. It's so much fun! Slightly too hyper for my lunch-break (I'm still a little pumped now) so I might have to go back to BoTW. I'm up to level 5 and I'm heading for double figures tonight. I liked being able to use the sticks and buttons to augment the music whilst waiting for people join the game. See you online.

Friend code: SW-4624-7969-8089

Nicolai

Any succesful Jet Squelchers out there? It seems more powerful, but a lot less range and accuracy. Plus the lack of Splash Wall is disappointing. It doesn't seem to be working well for me.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.

KirbyTheVampire

@Nicolai It worked well for me in Splat Zones when I was playing on more open maps like The Reef or Inkblot Art Academy. In more bunched in maps like Starfish Mainstage though, I preferred using weapons like the Tri-Slosher.

It worked pretty well for Tower Control, too. Take what I say with a grain of salt, though, because Splatoon 2 is the only Splatoon game I've ever played, so my experience is low compared to a lot of other people.

KirbyTheVampire

ThomGee

I completed Story Mode after randomly coming across the last level I needed to beat before the boss, and the final boss is amazing to battle. I won't spoil it, but it is just flipping awesome.

In other news, the ticket glitch was patched out as soon as I found out about it, and now I am sad.

I also just found out that to unlock the Hero Replica weapons, you need to beat all the stages with that weapon. That's going to be quite a slog. Today is not going well for my Spla2n playing.

ThomGee

My Nintendo: ThomGee | Nintendo Network ID: WakerOfWindsHD

Nicolai

Lol, All that talk about me being "pretty suspicious," and I was starting laugh about it, but I finally got a 4 minute ban. Can't wait till I can get to a less public internet connection.

@KirbyTheVampire I mean, I always prefer the Tri Slosher in any situation ever, that's a given I only ended up trying the Jet Squelcher once in Turf War, so I'm sure it's much better used in a concentrated mode like Splat Zones.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.

Skid

@Nintendoer Great to hear the final boss is amazing. The first game's final boss is one of my all time favorite final bosses/bosses in general. I'm almost there, I've been beating every level with the hero shot replica along the way so I'll have it unlocked right away. Then I'll do the brella so one the update for that happens I'll be ready, could possibly be my favorite weapon type now.

Switch
Username: Skid
Friend Code: SW-7539-3214-1413

meleebrawler

@Nintendoer I've heard a lot of people being somewhat disappointed with the final battle compared to the first game, but I appreciated the different feel. The first was more of a level (a very good one, mind) with a persistent enemy, the 2nd is a more traditional battle, but still one that keeps you on your toes. There are things I like and like less about both.

Alone, a force. Together, a force of nature.

3DS FC: 2535-3888-1548

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3888-1548 | Nintendo Network ID: meleebrawler

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic