Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Online Subscription Service Thread

Posts 1,941 to 1,960 of 2,230

Fizza

I had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't still asleep when I saw this in the morning. Two games coming out is one thing, but for them to be two of the MARIO PARTY'S!? YES PLEASE!

Also they happen to come out 3 days before my birthday which would be brilliant timing....if it weren't for the fact my NSO EP subscription runs out exactly one week before that. Time to go scrounging for money I suppose.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

FragRed

@Grumblevolcano I thought Goldeneye was slated for next year? I’d love for it to be December though.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Grumblevolcano

@FragRed Only in the Japan Direct, it's "coming soon" elsewhere. There have been games that released at different times in different regions on NSO, for example Japan got Super Tennis in September 2020 meanwhile outside Japan got the same game in September 2019.

So it could go either way, it could be 2023 for both or it could be 2023 for Japan meanwhile December for outside Japan.

I do think if Goldeneye doesn't come in December, that no N64 comes in December (like September was) otherwise it would've appeared in the Direct.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

MarioVillager92

I'm honestly surprised that they're having Mario Party 1 and 2 on NSO simultaneously, I seriously thought they would have one per month. So that's cool they're doing that. As for GoldenEye, I don't expect it to come out this year. Would be cool for it to come out on December, I didn't play much of that game as of now, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

@Fizza I know it's off-topic, but how has your Switch been if you've been using it recently? I saw that you've been having that error code earlier. Would be cool to play Mario Party with you once that problem gets resolved.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Fizza

@MarioLover92 Thanks for asking! I hadn't touched it since then until about 2 days ago where I was able to play N64/NES NSO and Splatoon 3 for an entire hour with no hiccups whatsoever. It definitely seems tied to my screenshots/videos for the time being which does put me at quite a bit of ease. That being said however....I definitely want a more permanent solution. So I've come up with this complicated plan involving buying a used Switch Lite, transferring stuff over, then sending my old Switch to be repaired (since it's still within warranty), waiting for that to come back and hopefully having it all sorted before Pokemon comes out in mid-November.

I wasn't kidding when I said it was complicated.

MarioVillager92

@Fizza Gotcha, good to see that you're keeping things safe. Yeah that might be because of the screenshots/videos from the looks of it. Hopefully that repair of yours will go smoothly.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Grumblevolcano

Turns out the NSO Expansion Pack icons (the N64 ones) are one set per month so the first batch lasts until December 7th. Also you get 100 extra Platinum coins per game for playing Mario 64, Kirby 64 and Majora's Mask.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Fizza

@TowaHerschel7 Thanks for the heads up on that Mega Drive maintenance! Pulse Man or Streets of Rage 1/3 would be nice (as a plebeian who doesn't know of most of the MD library).

Kermit1doesmath

I wonder if the Eshop is getting some kind of makeover or re-design.

dysgraphia awareness human

WiiWareWave

@Kermit1 Now maintenance is scheduled to end at 7:00 PM PST. Wow, has the eShop ever been down this long during scheduled maintenance before? I think you might be onto something regarding a new storefront for the Switch eShop. What do you guys think? @Fizza @Grumblevolcano @MarioLover92 @Tasuki @Anti-Matter @Tyranexx @Kairu @WaterKirby1964 @StarPoint @SViper @PikaPhantom @Eel @WoomyNNYes @JaxonH @Ralizah @Joeynator3000

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Kermit1doesmath

@TowaHerschel7 I honestly don't know. It's probably nothing like usual but I have hope.

PLUS, the NSO apps are also in maintenance.

I'm giddy with excitement

JaxonH

@TowaHerschel7
I wouldn't put much stock into it.

Maintenance is normal. Sometimes it takes longer if they find a bug they need to iron out or something.

If they were gonna add or change anything they probably would have done it in Sept before everyone's subscriptions were due.

But, that's just my two cents.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Kermit1doesmath

@Eel Interesting, hmm.

Nintendo Switch + "NEW" 3DS XL = "NEW" Switch X

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic