Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Online Subscription Service Thread

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 2,232

Fizza

@TowaHerschel7 oh my god I'm such an idiot XD 🤪

Wouldn't mind an eShop code to be fair. Got Celeste?

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

DannyBoi

Is pilotwings hard? Ive played it on super Nintendo. And can't get past 4th flight area.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Grumblevolcano

@TowaHerschel7 Today is the best chance of Goldeneye appearing if this year.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Fizza

@Grumblevolcano Goldneye was apparently listed as 2023 in the Japanese Direct though so my guess (or rather my hope) is that this'll be Mario Party.

Ninfan

Will donkey kong be on NSO expansion. I Don't know if I ever played it. Wonder if it is any good.

Ninfan

Grumblevolcano

@Kermit1 2 guaranteed games for the rest of the year, Mario Party and Mario Party 2. So if Goldeneye is 2023 outside Japan, it seems pretty much guaranteed that N64 additions are only Mario Party games for November to January (1 and 2 for November and December would be guaranteed but at that point, 3 for January is extremely likely).

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Kermit1doesmath

@DarthNocturnal That would be awesome if Nintendo did a surprise reveal shadow dropping Smash 64 the day of that video.

SO that means I'm going to get rekt in Smash 64 online... yay

dysgraphia awareness human

Fizza

Well I was hoping Mario Party would come a bit earlier but I am very excited to try out Pilotwings 64 for the very first time (especially when the trailer was nothing like what I thought it was going to be).

This does mean a Mario Party game will be coming out in the month of my birthday though so perhaps it's even better than just October.

MarioVillager92

It's been a long time since I've played Pilotwings 64, so I'm looking forward to revisiting it. I used to have that game for the N64, but I no longer have it.

@Fizza Assuming that they come out with a Mario Party game each month after Pilotwings, Mario Party 3 would come out on my birthday month as well! That'd be a nice birthday present for me, lol.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Kermit1doesmath

@Fizza When Mario Party comes out we gotta try to play it together.

DaftAda

I put together a guide to some of the secrets in Pilotwings 64, including how to unlock the Birdman mode. Hope this helps some newcomers get the most out of this awesome game!

Edited on by DaftAda

DaftAda

kkslider5552000

Games like Pilotwings 64 make me glad Nintendo put something together other than VC (even if I maintain VC could've existed alongside it). That's a game I'd not be interested in buying for even 10 bucks tbh, when so many games interest me more for around that price (either in general or from a sale), so this is the only way I'd (officially) be playing it in all likelihood.

Also by sheer coincidence in the past like 3 months I've played like 4 different games that are notable early examples of 3d gaming. And all originally from different platforms too.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Kermit1doesmath

YO, we can finally have 90's game nights with Mario Party and GoldenEye!

Grumblevolcano

@Kermit1 It would fit the scene of the Game Awards where games and movies collide. Goldeneye shadow drop alongside another Mario movie trailer.

Grumblevolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic