Forums

Topic: Pokémon Scarlet & Pokémon Violet

Posts 621 to 640 of 1,650

Fizza

@VoidofLight If so, I'm curious as to whether the song's title could give us a hint in regards to the games. 'Celestial', while certainly fitting for a ton of Pokemon, isn't really referenced with Pokemon in the video, moreso in relation to the literal night sky rather than something like Cresselia for instance. If its a credits theme however, maybe the endgame of SV will involve the night sky in some capacity? Space is a big thing when it comes to Pokemon final legendaries (Rayquaza, Necrozma, Eternatus, etc.) so maybe that's what our 3rd Legendary will be like? This is 100% me reading way too into things but I think it'd be cool.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Kermit1doesmath

@Fizza Maybe the legendary for this game will be space itself.

dysgraphia awareness human

Fizza

@Kermit1 Can't wait for Paldean Palkia.

Kermit1doesmath

@Fizza

Paldean Palkia #1098

Scarlet
It can eat whole planets without breaking a sweat, once it's digested a planet it can create a brand new one.

Violet
Some say this Pokemon can travel to other galaxies in seconds

Kermit1doesmath

In Scott Da Woz's new video he said people who buy both versions of Pokemon need help. I think I dodged a bullet there.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

VoidofLight

@Kermit1 I bought both versions willingly like once. I'll never do it again, unless I'm forced to do so, or I have someone who wants to play along side me. It's pretty much a waste of money, given they're both the same game, with very very minor differences, and while it was more understandable back before the internet was widespread, now you only have to connect to a friend in order to play and trade. I have both Sun and Moon and both Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, with BDSP being that way because they sold out on the version I wanted.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Eel

Whenever I end up buying both versions of a generation, it’s always like… I buy one on launch day, then the other years later to play again without deleting the file on the original game… With the switch I can just use my alt profile or my other switch to play a new file, so that hasn’t happened in a while.

I kinda want to buy Let’s go Pikachu at some point though, but I think I’ll just… Borrow my brothers cartridge next time I visit him. Again.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Grumblevolcano

I sometimes buy both versions because as you can't have multiple save files and there's no New Game+ type setup, it's the only way to start a new playthrough without deleting your current playthrough.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Kermit1doesmath

Ok gameplay is starting to get out now, both legit and not legit BEWARE!!! Also prepare the tissues for the game it will be an emotional ride.

VoidofLight

@Kermit1 Wait, really? How would someone even have the game in their hands? It's not supposed to release until a month from now..

Kermit1doesmath

@VoidofLight All I know is that it's not on captured on Switch, in other words emulated. But as of now that's just a theory.

It's out there now, be very very careful.

VoidofLight

@Kermit1 Where'd you see this? Just out of curiosity.

Kermit1doesmath

@VoidofLight... Twitter, I should add I don't know who the original source is of the leak.

VoidofLight

@Kermit1 Ah. I feel like it's probably fake, since a ton of people would've blown up about it otherwise.

Fizza

@Kermit1 @VoidofLight On the topic of gameplay incidentally, I find it very perplexing how we haven't seen a shred of unedited gameplay footage. The only UI we've seen as of now has been in battle and a minimap, that's IT. It doesn't bother me personally since I'll be getting it anyway but we're just under a month away and we still don't have a clue whether the menu will be a pop-up like in SwSh or integrated into the main UI like in PLA.

SViper

@VoidofLight then all trailers that Pokémon Company released are probably fake too, because each trailer confirmed both leakers more and more. Just saying what I see.
BTW I always buy Dual Copies now due reason I have little brother that is 13 years old and has tumor, so I giving copy I don't use to him to play and enjoy.

Edited on by SViper

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

VoidofLight

How are the trailers fake?! @SViper

SViper

@VoidofLight I guess I need quote you to make more sense. xD

VoidofLight wrote:

@Kermit1 Ah. I feel like it's probably fake, since a ton of people would've blown up about it otherwise.

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

Kermit1doesmath

@VoidofLight it's fake, turns out the guy dug himself a hole because he only shared 20s of gameplay and it was mainly just him standing, all he did was edit an image to move.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic