Forums

Topic: Pokémon Scarlet & Pokémon Violet

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 1,650

Dom_31

@Fizza if you want me to I could get a glimmet egg for you, in case you can't find it at all.

Dom_31

Fizza

@Dom_31 Hmm, maybe. We could also form a Union Circle in order to evolve Finizen whilst we're at it since I've had one ready to go for the past few days.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

SViper

@Fizza how much you enjoying the game? How are Pokémon that I gave you is doing? xD

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

Fizza

@SViper Game's great so far: not one of my all time favourites in the series but still having a blast. I've also managed to fully evolve the two you gave me as well so thanks for that!

SViper

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

Dom_31

@Fizza late reply, sorry. Tell me when/if you wanna evolve finizen and get that glimmet egg.

Dom_31

Fizza

@Dom_31 Sweet! I'll get everything ready and we'll meet back up again in an hour. Which version do you have by the way? If you've got Violet, then I could also get some version exclusives ready as well.

I think we also need to be Switch friends in order to make a Union Circle so here's my Friend Code (will self-destruct once you've added me ): YOU'RE TOO LATE SPIDER-MAN!

Edited on by Fizza

Dom_31

@Fizza i actually have both because I'm a sheep (apparently)
The egg's on scarlet tho. Don't really need anything for it either rn.

Dom_31

Fizza

@Dom_31 We could actually get it done now if that's the case. Let me know when you're ready and I'll set this stuff up!

Dom_31

@Fizza oof, read "in an hour" and started prepping dinner, sorry haha. Give me five (and maybe send me a code for a multiplayer session) and I'll hop on once I'm done with the last bit and only have to wait for stuff to be done cooking

Dom_31

Fizza

@Dom_31 Code for the Union Circle is 9Y4QWA

Dom_31

@Fizza i think we might need to trade via link code even tho we're next to each other lol

Dom_31

Fizza

@Dom_31 Right, code is 1234 5453

Dom_31

@Fizza have fun with your Palafin and the Glimmet

Edited on by Dom_31

Dom_31

Fizza

@Dom_31 Thanks for that man! Just tested out Palafin and oh my god I love them (my superhero bias is greatly showing XD). The fact that the transformation happens when you switch out a la Clark Kent in the phone booth is also brilliant.

Dom_31

@Fizza BTW, if the glimmet ends up being shiny, I want my egg back 😜

And yeah, the palafin gimmick is amazing.

Edited on by Dom_31

Dom_31

VoidofLight

@Fizza Glimmlet is found in abundance within an end-game area.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Pizzamorg

The section after the credits roll was kinda whatever for me, I am not inherently against replaying the gyms again, I swear you do this in every game? At least the modern one? But my God, it was laughably easy all the way through.

If you take out the exploration I did in between, I think I blew out all harder versions of the gym leaders in less than half an hour. Even Larry, the toughest fight of the game for me (gym not Elite Four where he had a different team and was way easier as flying was easy to counter than normal as I barely found any fighting types, even post game), posed no challenge whatsoever the second time around. I wasn't even crazy over levelled, either. I guess the team I was running for the campaign was just bad.

It is funny because the Primera quizzes you on your experience kinda like what you get before the Elite Four, but I couldn't really answer them, this was all just an absolute blur. Taking down gyms with one Pokemon using the same move over and over until it was done.

This was then followed by one last tournament, and a second fight against the Primera - and again no challenge here at all. I blew all four of them out, including the Primera (who nearly got me during the core campaign).

In terms of post postgame stuff, I believe the game generates tournaments for you, so I guess there is a chance to see teams helmed by people you have never faced before like the teachers and apparently you unlock harder Tera Raids, but I am not much interested in doing either if there is no story to go with them.

I also think I need to finish my Final Exams as ridiculous as that sounds, but it doesn't seem like there is much point given I have finished all the content.

So yeah, I guess I am done for now.

Edited on by Pizzamorg

Life to the living, death to the dead.

Fizza

....it took way, WAY too long....but I finally managed to evolve my Gimmighoul. And the result?
Untitled
To say I was surprised would be an understatement.

This buck radiates 90's energy: the dreads, the skate/surfboard made out of coins, the chest turning into a loose belt and the completely lax and friendly attitude all combine together to make a mon absolutely oozing in personality. And as the 1000th Pokemon? I think they're a great choice.

Also WHAT THE F*** IS THAT ABILITY!?

Edited on by Fizza

Atomic77

Woo hoo. I just got Pokémon Scarlet today from GameStop. I picked the green cat as my starter.

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch OLED Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Edition Gamer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic