Forums

Topic: Pokemon Legends Arceus

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,912

Pizzamorg

VoidofLight wrote:

Man, I wish I were awake to see what that deleted reply was.

Just him/her/they complaining about a Pokemon game being a Pokemon game while trying to passively insult my intelligence for calling out their trolling.

(thanks for stepping in Mods, I didn't want to take the bait).

Edited on by Pizzamorg

Life to the living, death to the dead.

VoidofLight

@Pizzamorg Ah, I figured as much. Wish the dude would just let people actually enjoy things.

Edited on by VoidofLight

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

jump

VoidofLight wrote:

Man, I wish I were awake to see what that deleted reply was.

It was along the lines of don't insult me as I can insult you too type thing, it was all very mild and your imagination of whatever nasty insult was said is better than the real thing.

I do find the mods can overzealous on here at times just because another user has pressed the report button it gets removed without looking at the context of what was said. I've looked at alot of my stupid nonsense posts and wonder why did that one get removed for bad language when the closest thing to a swear word is pricked when taking about getting an injection but nothing in the 2-3 pages of talking about perverts in the rock thread got deleted as it was probably because no one really goes in there.

To be honest as much as Pokester99 is probably trolling you do have fanboys saying that aspect X is actually good without playing the game so it all balances in the great yin-yang of life.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Vortexeo

I can't wait to start the game tonight! I might not make too much progress since I want to finish up SMT V first but I really want to see the beginning of legends for myself

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

VoidofLight

@jump That’s true. Both sides of the coin are pretty annoying. I can kind of see why the mods deleted the post, since it could start fighting, but it’s hard to tell if this dude truly is a troll or not.

Pizzamorg

For the record, I actually didn't report that post (nor have I ever). So if someone did that on my behalf, thank you. Dude will just keep trolling if they have no repercussions to their actions.

Also @jump are you calling me a fanboy here? I feel like I have been pretty balanced in what I've said, based upon what I've seen and made it pretty clear where the boundaries are. If that has not come across, then apologies.

Edited on by Pizzamorg

Snatcher

@jump I got a post deleted one time because nintendo gave out there little statements they always give about joy con drift, and I said shut up, ye I wasn't saying that to anybody, but got removed anyway.

Pretty much as you said, both sides are annoying.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

jump

@Pizzamorg Stop being paranoid ;p It was vague statement which was not directed at you.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

jump

@Snatcher See you should have said "Shut Up Nintendo's Bad PR Team", if you don't aim it at someone then it will be assumed it's aimed at anybody.

Nicolai wrote:

Eel

While I didn’t hide the comment myself, I can read it, and it’s absolutely not an appropriate thing to say to other people. I would’ve removed it too.

About your comments removed, sometimes it’s the system catching a swear word. I would recommend bringing it up to the admins via the contact form next time you wish to speak about that topic.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

VoidofLight

12 more hours now.

NintendoByNature

Wow, my copy shows its arriving today. Nice little surprise, barring any unforeseen delays.

NintendoByNature

jump

@VoidofLight But I've played it 24 hours ago and Pokestars99 had it for over a week. We must be the real fans to have played it already! ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Snatcher

@jump Probably LOL.

@Eel I will do this next time, thanks.

@NintendoByNature Lucky.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

VoidofLight

@jump I envy you. I should have gone with the Australian eshop, but I sadly didn't think ahead... and plus, I dunno if there's an extra charge for converting funds from US dollars to Australian. At least I don't have much longer to wait I guess.

Pizzamorg

VoidofLight wrote:

12 more hours now.

Not that we're counting, right?!

I accidentally saw the leaks for the new final evolution for Rowlet and it is kinda... not good? Should I force my Rowlet to never evolve? (if you can even do that in this game?).

Snatcher

@Pizzamorg I didn’t like it to much ether, so I’m just going for the fire type, it’s final evo looks waay cooler.

I got a spoiler for the final boss, idk if it’s much of a spoiler tho.

Snatcher

@VoidofLight Lucky you, I got to wait tomorrow at 9 am.

Pizzamorg

Actually so... does this unlock everywhere in the world at midnight local to that place? Because it is like 6 hours until midnight here, so does that mean I can play in 6 hours?

VoidofLight

@Pizzamorg It depends on your region, yeah. For example, the game comes out at Midnight in America, but since they release it nation-wide at 12 EST, the game releases at 11 p.m. for me.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic