Posts 381 to 400 of 1,912

Fizza

HOO BOY THE GAME HAS APPARENTLY LEAKED

YALL BETTER BE CIVIL HERE OR THERE'S GONNA BE VIOLENCE
Untitled

Edited on by Fizza

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

JaxonH

Every Switch game leaks about a week before release because of the hacking scene on v1 Switch. Can't remember the last time one didn't.

Although, it does seem a little early for this one.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

VoidofLight

@Fizza It was an elaborate fake. Poketubers and people lost their minds, but it was someone making a fake leak out of an Arceus image some guy drew.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

iLikeUrAttitude

@Fizza

A game getting leaked isn't anything new, why do people always make a fuss about it whenever it happens?
People already have access to emulation on the switch so leaks will continue to happen.

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

VoidofLight

@iLikeUrAttitude I mean, to be fair, leaks are completely hard to avoid for this series, due to just how many cover them and how fast they get around. Not everyone wants to be spoiled on these games either.

Fizza

@VoidofLight If that is true (in which case that's quite embarrassing for me), I'm still going to stay off social media because, like JaxonH said, Switch games always get leaked a week before anyway so I'll take the precaution just to be sure.

VoidofLight

@Fizza Yeah, a real leak’s due any time, so I don’t blame you. I’m probably going to go dark pretty soon myself, since I don’t want to see anything else about the game.

TommyTendo

I just hope Nintendo will make a substantial trailer to show us more of the game. So far it seems really barren. Like, what do we do? I feel like I know 10 % of what this game is.

jump

TommyTendo wrote:

Like, what do we do?

Catch Pokemon, give them silly names like Bumfart and then fight other Pokemon. ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Magician

I look forward to naming my pikachu CornholeDelver.

You know, because he's yellow.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

jump

@TommyTendo It's Pokemon, their stories even by games standards are as deep as a grave for a Flabebe. ;p

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Pizzamorg

I ain’t saying you shouldn’t want more for your franchises, but Pokemon games are literally adverts for kids to buy merch. If you want some sort of deep story, you’re in the wrong place. And by all means, ask for more, but you ain’t ever getting it.

Life to the living, death to the dead.

BrazillianCara

@jump I get that it's not high art, but that seems excessively hyperbolic.

BrazillianCara

jump

@BrazillianCara Was it the use of a pokemon's grave that made it hyperbolic? ;p

@DomGC Yeah I agree with that, it's seems like they want to take one step forward and two steps backwards all the time. I found it very puzzling in SwSh that one of the towns was literally just an alleyway. For a game series that sells way above the likes of Horizon or Ghost of Tsushima it comes off as a budget title in comparison.

Nicolai wrote:

Fizza

Do you guys remember when Christina Aguilera said that her daughter had played Legends Arceus? I think I've found out why:

(Nothing much new here by the way, just Wyrdeer riding, catching a Pikachu and a blonde female option like the modern games have)

Edited on by Fizza

VoidofLight

@DomGC i would like proper characters, but I’d say Sun and Moon failed hard in that aspect. You can have proper characters without them stopping you every 3 steps to tell you something that doesn’t matter.

My issue with Sun and Moon is that some of the characters are never fleshed out or are really all that interesting. Hau is effectively a step up from the rivals in X and Y, and it’s not great that he is. I consider him one of the worst in terms of being a rival, since he just constantly bugs you through the game with that same overly cheery attitude.

Lillie also annoys me somewhat, but partially because the game stops you every three seconds and pushes her onto you to get you to like her and be her bodyguard. After all, she’s the main character in your trainer’s story!

Part of why the characters in sun and moon are frustrating is because they don’t let you breath. You can’t go three seconds without them cropping up and having the game hold your hand. Black and White for example, had great characters, but yet it doesn’t have the same issues. Routes aren’t just extremely linear hallways like they are in Alola, and Cheren and Bianca don’t hold your hand to the same extent as Sun and Moon’s rivals.

I do agree Sword and Shield went too far in the other direction for things, but I still liked some of the game’s characters. To me, Hop is one of the better rivals in the series, but I seem to be in the majority with that opinion.

VoidofLight

@jump to be fair, that one town that was a hallway was moreso a gym, and it was a fighting game reference.

Snatcher

@TommyTendo Its pokemon LMAO.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

jump

VoidofLight wrote:

@jump to be fair, that one town that was a hallway was moreso a gym, and it was a fighting game reference.

Next the games will be 2D sprites as an 8-bit era "reference" to avoid making them big budget. ;p

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic