Forums

Topic: Nintendo's Silence is really annoying

Posts 101 to 113 of 113

sixrings

if I read the sales number correctly. Kirby sold 1 million in the first month... it took a year to sell another 1.56 million. and I can not find any information on how many more they sold in the last year. I assume its not great but what do I know. And if I was Nintendo I don't see the harm in discounting this game especially when the other Kirby game on the switch is free.

sixrings

Don

Do you guys think there’s still a good chance of a first party announcement this week?

Don

Magician

@Don

There's always a chance. Although that chance is probably one in a million.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Don

@Magician
Yeah probably not this week but the odds are much greater than one in a million lol. I would place the odds of Mother 3 getting localized at one in a million.

Don

Adnanilyas21

Man cant wait for some blockbuster announcements. The day we finally get to see Metroid Prime 4!

Adnanilyas21

Aiodensghost

@BabyYoda71 I was glad I bought a Switch when I did... SMT V comes out this year and right now it's difficult to get a Switch where I'm at. It was like pulling hens teeth to get a second Switch to give my sister. That said I'm now looking for a PS5

Life is to short to fight all the time, let's enjoy it while it lasts

Switch Friend Code: SW-5113-0415-6630 | 3DS Friend Code: 2123-1817-7624 | My Nintendo: Aioden | Nintendo Network ID: A10D3N5GH05T | Twitter:

jedgamesguy

jump wrote:

@sixrings you can google it yourself...give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

I’m reminded of that South African news anchor / politician who absolutely dropped it on air. “You give a poor man... a fish... you feed him for a day. You give him... to.. fish.. and he... eh... nananana....” and just stared at the camera for a good fifteen seconds with the most blank expression.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

jedgamesguy

Don wrote:

Yeah probably not this week but the odds are much greater than one in a million lol. I would place the odds of Mother 3 getting localized at one in a million.

They’re not one in a million, that implies there’s a random chance of Nintendo localising the entire game. It’s like flipping a weighted coin and you always get tails, even though there’s a theoretical possibility of getting heads, despite the actual possibility being zero.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

VoidofLight

The only news I want right now is the Zelda news we’re promised. Only thing is, it’ll probably happen in September if they’re waiting for Skyward sword first.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Screen

I know these aren't Nintendo's games

But I really want a release date for Omori and Cardshark

I really would have thought Cardshark would have released or just some more news by now it was revealed last summer.

BDSP has online matchmaking!

WoomyNNYes

I've got a feeling, any day now, nothing will be said about Mario Kart 9.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

VoidofLight

@WoomyNNYes Mario Kart 10 then gets revealed tomorrow. Nintendo can't count to 9 like Apple, so they just jump to 10.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic