Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 6,641 to 6,660 of 6,795

RR529

I think Kirby Fighters 2 counts as Nintendo's big "drop" of the week.

Pikmin 3 Deluxe announcement, Indie World, Partner Direct August, Mario 35th Direct, Hyrule Warriors: AoC announcement, Partner Direct September, & now Kirby Fighters 2 shadow drop have all been in back to back to back weeks, I believe.

If this is a trend, I think we may have a Pokemon Direct (info on next DLC, plus updates on projects like New Pokemon Snap), Smash presentation, and of course an October Partner Direct to look forward to (in no specific order).

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Rexenoboy

Like I thought, Nintendo will just upload a bunch of separate YouTube videos for the rest of the year to promote their games. The next Smash DLC will probably also be just a video of Sakurai revealing and explaining the character without the attachment of a Direct or anything. Hopefully that will happen next week.

Treasure Acquired

Grumblevolcano

@Rexenoboy It just seemed odd that there was that Japan ad for Sword/Shield expansion pass and Smash Ultimate Fighters Pass 2 that's going away on October 4th. This week is over so news for both in 1 week made it seem like general Direct was possible that would reveal both in the same Direct.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Rexenoboy

@Grumblevolcano
Yeah, that ad made me think there was a Direct coming as well. Nintendo has been very weird with their announcements this year though, to the point that making predictions has become pretty much futile.

Treasure Acquired

HobbitGamer

Is it already after 3PM BST, though?

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

App

@Rexenoboy more rumors? I'll pass. It seems 1 out of 40 times they're correct. The speculation got boring after the 5th so-called "rumor" was busted.

App

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

BruceCM

So, you got the game already, @HobbitGamer.... How is it on Switch?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

HobbitGamer

@BruceCM It's everything I ever wanted. It should be announced in the Direct on Thursday, Sept 31

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

BruceCM

So, is your Shepherd male or female, @HobbitGamer....? Which class, background, etc? I'm halfway through ME3 on PC, so I'm not bothered about Switch version but it'd be nice for some here

SW-4357-9287-0699

Dezzy

@BruceCM

There's only 1 correct class to choose (in ME2 and ME3 anyway) and that's the one that does the teleport woosh kapow attack thingy.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

HobbitGamer

@BruceCM MaleShep, Soldier, Sole Survivor is my typical run. But in multiplayer, I usually rep Batarian Vanguard, which is what you're thinking of @Dezzy

#MudStrongs

BruceCM

Ah, that's why I'm not sure what he's on about, since I only play the campaign, @HobbitGamer ....

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

Hmm, I haven't tried Vanguard, @Dezzy.... How soon can you get the ability you talk about?

SW-4357-9287-0699

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic