Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 6,661 to 6,680 of 6,881

Dezzy

It's 4th on the list in ME3. So you either start with it, or it's unlocked quite early.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

HobbitGamer

Oh, I forgot the ability was in single player too!
@Dezzy were you any good with Infiltrator? I was not. I usually stuck to Soldier and Vanguard because I'm more action oriented. And I was always out tank in multi. Being able to lay down heavy fire and then charge in with a Vanguard saved my team's bacon alot. Didn't work well for Banshees 🤣

I just saw that Grubb guy say the whole pack is delayed to 21, because they're "polishing" ME1. And that the ME3 multiplayer won't be included.
But at this point, Grubb has been more wrong on ME than right, soooo. I think EA knows dropping multi while at the same time delaying it to work on 1, which was almost a totally different gameplay experience, would make fans annoyed. Then again, if EA really won't release it on Switch, they're not concerned about the annoyance vs sales aspect.
Honestly, I consumed so much of the main games that Multiplayer was keeping me hooked after I'd done everything else and all my Insanity runs.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Dezzy

@HobbitGamer

I only ever played as Adept or Vanguard in ME2 and ME3 because I loved the Biotic powers. In ME1 though, the biotic powers were pretty crap, and there was also a lot more loot (because it's the only one that's really an RPG), so I usually played Soldier in that.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

BruceCM

Yeah, I went adept for ME2 & 3 .... I'll probably mix it up a bit if I ever get around to replaying them

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Grumblevolcano

If it is separate Pokemon and Smash presentations this week, I'd guess we get the Smash one announced today for airing tomorrow and then Pokemon one announced on Wednesday for airing on Thursday. Hopefully we get a general Direct followed by Smash presentation like September 2019 instead though.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Rexenoboy

I really hope we're getting a Smash presentation this week.
It feels like forever ago when Min Min got announced.

Treasure Acquired

Northwind

I’ve said it before, but I predict that the Smash presentation will be separate from any other presentation or direct and will not occur until after the two new amiibo finish launching on 2 October

Autocorrect keeps causing me to write things I didn't Nintendo.

My Nintendo: Northwind | Twitter:

Balta666

@Grumblevolcano are there any rumours about the two announcements this week? If so I missed that completly...

Balta666

Grumblevolcano

@Balta666 Not rumours, just speculation. There's a Japanese ad in 7-Eleven stores that features Sword/Shield expansion pass and Smash Ultimate Fighters Pass 2 that is up until October 4th so it's a reasonable guess that new info from both comes before then.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/09/rumour_advert_sugge...

The article is under "rumour" but it's more like speculation.

One is now confirmed, we're getting more Sword/Shield expansion pass info tomorrow:

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

IceClimbers

That just leaves Smash news and the October Partner Showcase then until the AC update news at the end of November.

I could be wrong but gut feeling says that the October Partner Showcase is the last one, at least for this year.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Grumblevolcano

@IceClimbers There's some more (trailers for known games like Mario Kart Live, Pikmin 3 Deluxe and Age of Calamity) but with Crown Tundra trailer tomorrow, I do think Sakurai Presents Character Pack 7 and October Partner Showcase will be the last streamed Nintendo events of the year.

Grumblevolcano

link3710

October could be the last one... or it might be November. It really depends on how many 3rd Party announcements they have. There's a ton of potential games that should be hitting late 2020 / early 2021 (Doom Eternal, Digimon Survive, Bravely Default II, Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires, No More Heroes III, Vampires the Masquerade, Ys IX, Immortals: Fenyx Rising (in it's current form)) that haven't appeared in one of these. It really depends what their plans for directs next year are I'd think. Plus, we know a few announcements are still possible, like whatever Virtuos is working on, and whatever Panic Button is working on besides Doom Eternal (they usually have like, 2-4 ports in work at any given time based on their release schedule).

link3710

Grumblevolcano

@link3710 I imagine if a new Switch revision is happening in March 2021 that 3rd parties supporting the Switch will crowd around that like they did with the Switch Lite in September 2019 and there being a gigantic general Direct in January 2021.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

link3710

@Grumblevolcano I mean, we've already got Balan Wonderworld and Monster Hunter Rise, and I'd expect it's likely Doom Eternal is on hold because they couldn't get it working on the base model so that might drop then as an exclusive.

link3710

BruceCM

Ys IX is next summer, for the rest of the world, @link3710 .... If you mean Coteries of New York, I thought that was out & I don't remember hearing about any others coming to Switch? Should be something for some of the others soon, at least, though!

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

Ooh, well, maybe we'll hear more about that one soon, too, @link3710 .... I'll certainly be getting that! Thanks

SW-4357-9287-0699

Rexenoboy

What do you guys think the chances are of Fighters Pass 7 being a Pokémon and it being revealed tomorrow right after the Crown of Tundra news update? 1/5

Treasure Acquired

TheFrenchiestFry

@Rexenoboy I think it'll be spaced out. Maybe announced next week and showcased on a Tuesday or Wednesday

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic