Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 4,561 to 4,580 of 15,873

GraveDusk143

Does anyone else feel like it would make a lot more sense if Nintendo did something like a Galaxy 1+2 remastered collection, a 64+Sunshine collection, then a 3D World Deluxe each at $60?

I know no reputable sources have said anything like this is going to happen, but it just doesn't seem like Nintendo would remaster three (or four if Galaxy 2 is in there, hopefully) and then sell all three of them for $60 in total

GraveDusk143

link3710

@GraveDusk143 First of all, the Mario remaster rumor is bupkis. Not gonna happen.

But even if it was real, pretty sure the original rumors just said 'the remasters are happening' and said nothing about release format.

link3710

Don

link3710 wrote:

@GraveDusk143 First of all, the Mario remaster rumor is bupkis. Not gonna happen.

But even if it was real, pretty sure the original rumors just said 'the remasters are happening' and said nothing about release format.

If the Mario remasters rumors turn out to be false, whoever created the rumor should be discredited and banned from posting “news”.

Don

kkslider5552000

Don wrote:

link3710 wrote:

If the Mario remasters rumors turn out to be false, whoever created the rumor should be discredited and banned from posting “news”.

Only if y'all are willing to give a public apology if they're right. :V

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

sammycool123

i mean pikmin 3 and paper mario were right, so why not mario 35th, 3d world, and (maybe) 2d metroid? at least 2 of those i’d say comes to fruition. leakers are 2/2 so far

sammycool123

JoyBoy

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Don wrote:

link3710 wrote:

A public apology for what? For the heroic deed of leaking? Lol.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

DenDen

Im still not believing the remasters I need to see it first!

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

jedgamesguy

@Spanjard I guess for being so adamant that these rumours were false

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

link3710

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I'd be the first to admit I was wrong if the rumors ever do come true, I've been preaching their falsehood for a year now to try and avoid the utter backlash to come when people realize the truth.

Not that that's worked in the slightest.

But in any case, that's only hypothetical, the rumors are 100% fake.

link3710

MarioBrickLayer

I said this on the mario 3d remasters thread and i'll say it here, I think the next 1st party announcement will be mario related on the 13th September (Mario anniversary) - I don't think we'll hear anything about 1st party games before then. Hopefully we get a partner show case before the end of the month.

MarioBrickLayer

Don

@MarioBrickLayer
If so then it will have to be a November or December release. I honestly cannot imagine Nintendo put 64, Sunshine and Galaxy in one package. Also I don’t know if Sunshine would work with the analog trigger issue.

Don

Noble_Haltmann

I thought this thread had gone silent after our direct hopes and dreams were shattered by the Pikmin shadow drop, but it turns out I just wasn’t getting the notifications for some reason 😆

One of two people in the world who thinks Sunshine is the best Mario game.

Don

There won’t be any announcements on September 13, that’s a Sunday.

Don

MarioBrickLayer

Don wrote:

@MarioBrickLayer
If so then it will have to be a November or December release. I honestly cannot imagine Nintendo put 64, Sunshine and Galaxy in one package. Also I don’t know if Sunshine would work with the analog trigger issue.

I think you're right about the controls on Sunshine, but Nintendo would never release something which is unplayable?

Who knows about how they are releasing them! I'm kind of expecting 3 releases; 3d collection, 3D world and a new super mario bros collection, but you're right they could be individually released, in one way that might be better as they would have to justify it by putting more effort in!

MarioBrickLayer

sixrings

@Slowdive nate the hate has been wrong about so much. The direct was a mini. Trust 343 and look what happened there. He ranted a couple weeks ago on spwanwave about how entitled people are and that their lives are meaningless. Well nate perhaps you shouldnt get people's hopes up with wrong predictions if you don't want to hear a bunch of upset people. I actually listened to this today and even his guests were politely skeptical about his reasoning.

Edited on by sixrings

sixrings

HobbitGamer

Looks like we'll be getting a Direct tomorrow at 10AM EST, folks

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

jump

Star Fox GP and Mother 3 here we come!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic