Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter Rise

Posts 3,021 to 3,040 of 4,706

Snatcher

@JaxonH Sounds right, I think we need at least three more monster before The final. (Not need but would be great)

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

mr_somewhere

@Ganner Thanks for the tips, much appreciated and well put together.

I started to cope on to the high rank stuff since. I was having a bit of fun every now and then hoping on to HR 6-7 rank players and giving them a hand. A lot of them end up carting right and left but to be honest that makes things enjoyable tense for me and it was always a lot of fun to see how they reacted when they finally beat a monster they were stuck on.

But yeah, the 100+ players are generally where it is at. Excited to hop on tomorrow and check out the update!

Switch ID: SW-5759-3188-0977

Snatcher

@JaxonH Were so getting a okami skin for are dogs.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

Should have made a wall with the amount of post I made LOL.

So I played Apex Rathian, and I thought I was going to hate it after Apex azuros, Don't get me wrong I thought he was ok but it was the same monster that hit harder, But the Apex Rathian actually had new moves, I did cart once due to the damn tail, All in all, A fun fight.

JaxonH

@Snatcher
That and Rush from Megaman.

Rush Palamute skin with Mega Man palico skin. I NEED it.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Ulysses

Looks awesome, and I can't believe we're actually getting Valstrax before G Rank! Apex Zinogre looks like a whole different level. Better gem in Evade Distance 3!

Narwa + Ibushi will be a ridiculous fight! Plus, Ibushi will thusly be available outside of a rampage quest like people wanted.

Looks like the content will wind down after 3.0, especially with Capcom focusing on Stories 2 throughout the summer. I'm still looking forward to discovering each new collaboration every month! Hopefully we'll get Okami like others said.

Does a "Capcom" Collaboration mean only Capcom IP content, or do you think it's possible to get crossover content with other third parties like with Square Enix? I'm really really hoping for a BOTW crossover with a Silver/Gold Lynel boss for Rise.

Edited on by Ulysses

Ulysses

Snatcher

@Ulysses I missed that, So I will get to fight him outside of rampage?

Ulysses

@Snatcher Well I suppose I was assuming that the Narwa/Ibushi final fight will be more like the Narwa quest with a unique arena, which is to say, Ibushi will thusly be outside of a Rampage Quest, strictly speaking. People were asking for Ibushi to be available outside of a Rampage Quest, so here it is!

Ulysses

TeeJay

JaxonH wrote:

@Snatcher
That and Rush from Megaman.

Rush Palamute skin with Mega Man palico skin. I NEED it.

YES THIS.

I'm also incredibly hyped for Crimson Glow Valstrax in particular. Though it's a bit strange to see a variant of a monster without it's original also being here. Is that the first time this has happened?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JaxonH

@TeeJay
I think so. I can’t recall any other time a variant was included when the base version was not. I would have been happy with regular Valstrax. But getting Crimson Glow is just... muah!

I love Valstrax so much. I remember playing him in the MHGU demo “danger” quest in Ruined Pinnacle (which kind of reminds me of Shrine Ruins) and timing out over and over. That jet dive bomb attack that leaves your ears ringing is iconic.

This just makes me want to go play more MHGU. I’m SO a going back to MHGU once I’ve had my fill of Rise.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Ulysses

@DarthNocturnal I'm hoping Capcom Collaboration can also mean non-Capcom crossovers... Fingers crossed for more Nintendo crossovers and perhaps more Square Enix crossovers!

Ulysses

VoidofLight

I haven't played this game in a while due to a mandatory Rampage Hub quest that I don't really feel like doing.

I don't have anything against the rampages, but I just.. don't really enjoy them as much as traditional hunts. I really need to get to Rank 4 eventually.

Edited on by VoidofLight

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Snatcher

@VoidofLight I can help you with one later if you don't feel like playin it.

VoidofLight

@Snatcher Alright. I'd honestly appreciate all the help I can get. I might not be able to do it today though.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Snatcher

@VoidofLight Ya dude its fine, I don't really don't care what day we do it, It might not be free one day tho.

Snatcher

WOW I actually Carted 3 times LOL, Been A wile since I lost.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic