Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Engage for Nintendo Switch

Posts 741 to 760 of 842

JaxonH

Appreciate the kind words guys.

@ElRoberico
I'll still be around, I just don't know if I'll have the energy to game for a while.

Very much look forward to seeing you guys finish your playthroughs though.

@NintendoByNature
No bug. I may have mentioned this but I used to have substance abuse issues in my teens and early twenties. When I decided to get clean I got put on a med called buprenorphine which is basically like methadone but, has the unique properly of a ceiling effect so that you don't feel euphoric from it, it just keeps you stable, like a diabetic on insulin.

Normally I wouldn't divulge such information but, given the relative anonymity of the internet and the fact I feel less judged here than telling someone in person, I don't mind sharing.

I've taken it for 15 years now and life is good. But Idk, I feel so anti social all the time (irl, never want to leave the house and I used to not be like that). I know it's the meds. Every time I've tapered to lower doses I feel better, but always end up gradually increasing over time and end up right back where I started. Every few yrs I get the motivation to lower my dose, but it's a long, gradual process of light withdrawal symptoms. Nothing too intense since I gradual taper, but enough to experience constant fatigue and lack of motivation.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Ryu_Niiyama

Anybody reclassing Alear or are you riding out the divine dragon class?

Really wish the various cats all didn’t have different drops.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Ralizah

Leif's paralogue is REALLY annoying.

@JaxonH Ah, that's too bad. Not the same thing, but that perpetual tiredness was how I felt when I had covid. It's not that you don't want to do stuff, you just don't have the energy.

Well, focus on getting better. It's not like the game won't be there when this is behind you.

@Ryu_Niiyama I wish the game told you exactly what drops each type of animal provides once you first collect it. Had to experiment a bit to weed out the dogs that were dropping iron ore.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

NintendoByNature

@JaxonH yes, I do recall you mentioning that before. Let me say this, if anyone would judge you when you've succeeded in recovering, then shame on them. Congrats to you again, and never feel ashamed. Stand tall my dude! And also, glad it's not something serious like a terrible sickness putting you down for an extended period of time.

NintendoByNature

Ryu_Niiyama

@Ralizah keep in mind all the dogs drop iron. The drop rate just changes per dog type.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Polvasti

This may have already been discussed in the thread, but are the public Relay Trials working for everyone else? I've been trying the option of joining a random Relay Trial for several days now, but I always get a message that no trials can be found online. And I started a couple of Relay Trials myself and made them publically available, but no one's picked them up either. The other online functionalities work fine for me, so the issue is not with my internet connection.

It's a bit frustrating, because the only other way of getting crystals are the Tempest Trials, but those take forever to clear.

Edited on by Polvasti

Polvasti

ElRoberico

@Polvasti It's been mentioned before, and you're not alone in having issues with Relay Trials. There's also no current info on if/when it'll be fixed.

I could be wrong though since I haven't really tried any of the online features.

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

Ralizah

I should probably try the Relay Trials at some point.

I'm 55 hours in and only up to Ch. 18 currently. This game is filled to overflowing with content as is. I'm not surprised people aren't really dipping into the online features yet.

Henmii

Now that I am 9 hours in: Yeah, its really good and looks amazing. Definitely the best looking Fire emblem so far.

Henmii

Pizzamorg

No interest in the DLC Emblems as I've played none of the previous games and they don't add a crazy amount to my experience to do like a second playthrough or whatever with those Emblems, but I'll be interested to see what that story DLC ends up being. I might end up buying the pass just for that, especially as I might be able to get it from a reseller for cheaper by then.

Life to the living, death to the dead.

JaxonH

That expansion pass wave 2 is clutch!

30,000 gold and 20 silver ore... oh my goodness I needed this so much.

I also noticed my amiibo are giving better drops now (already got all songs and outfits). Actually ripped a silver ore, Defense Tonic and Antitoxin. Only one food item and relay ticket. Nice.

The new supports feature is also nice. Orchard, pool and stable to build supports between characters. That was really needed.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

NintendoByNature

Ok, now it's time to kick this game into high gear. MP1R is here and I need to get on it.

NintendoByNature

Ralizah

lol I did a little bit of grinding with skirmishes and thought I was good for the rest of the main story. Ch. 19 just brought me back down to reality. I've had to restart the map three times now.

Eel

I don’t really plan to get this game, but seeing them add Veronica from Heroes and having her ability be summoning heroes with star ranks and all was hilarious, I love it.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Buizel

@Pizzamorg Yeah I'm not ready to bite just yet either. The DLC emblems are a nice incentive (and I'm surprised to see wave 2 released so quickly!), but tbh if I need anything in my current playthrough, it's more challenge, not less of it.

I think I'll buy the DLC either when the story component comes out, or when I'm ready to play on Hard.

So much for this game not being "for me". I've really come to like it in the end.

At least 2'8".

QwegieII

LOOKS Like the relay trials are working now

I once commanded the great chicken army, i am retired now though.
Knowledge is power, and power corrupts; so study hard and be evil.

Ralizah

Am I stupid or something? I can find out how to initiate recreation engagements at the pool and orchard easily enough, but what about the stable?

JaxonH

@Ralizah
In front of the training area there's some horses in a stable, and in the middle there's a door. Walk up to the door for the prompt.

Ralizah

@JaxonH That explains why I couldn't find it. Thanks.

Pizzamorg

I see they added free animal ears to the game, so now if you make Protag into a Wolf Knight like I did, you can pair up their tail they get from that class (for some reason).

Life to the living, death to the dead.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic