Forums

Topic: E3 2021 Discussion Thread

Posts 421 to 440 of 592

jump

Actually Bloomberg just said production was starting soon with an aim of Sep/Oct release with no solid mention of an announcement date, Emily Rogers said the announcement was imminent but didn’t specify an exact time range.

In any case it seems strange that a few people have now popped into this thread and their only reaction to the Direct was to mention the lack of a Pro rather than their thoughts of the games announced. There’s the miserable Pro rumour thread if folk are that eager to discuss it.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

sixrings

@Slowdive and basically all the influencers said it would be out before e3. Well actually not MVG. He’s consistent in saying it’s a 2022 thing.

You guys like leaks so much you allow so much freedom and flexibility in dates moving all over the place with excuses like “plans change” or “Nintendo is petty”. Again I don’t know if Nate has any of his own “sources” or if he is simply piggybacking off other peoples leaks. Kind of like how Nintendoeverything.com releases the news and then an hour later nintendolife rewords the news. Did nintendolife actually get the news themselves or did they just quickly type up something similar after reading nintendoeverything. I guess it doesn’t matter as this site gets hundreds of comments while that place gets a handful of comments. But this site is always playing catch up. Hmmmm.

sixrings

ThanosReXXX

@Slowdive According to some people, it sure did. That one "leaker" who has a decent track record, Bloomberg, Eurogamer, and a couple of other serious media went along with it as well, so at one point, I was actually beginning to ponder the possibility of it actually being true, but I also quickly dismissed it again, because it simply made no sense and there was no need for Nintendo.

And besides, when does Nintendo ever do anything that most of us Western people would consider to be logical?

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Zeldafan79

@ThanosReXXX

Yeah all those retail listings popping up everywhere, The internet was going crazy with rumors and speculation, Nerds were losing their nut and for what? A big fat Nothing! It's called click bait people!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! ROTFL! 😂

Edited on by Zeldafan79

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" Optimus Prime

Maaryotyme

@sixrings don’t stress too much about if it’s coming or not. When it’s coming or not. Don’t be upset about it. Watching some people on YouTube predict is only a prediction. Basically stop crying like a baby if something you want isn’t here

Maaryotyme

vio

Wow, so The Ancient Gods Part 1 DLC file size is actually LARGER than the base game at a little over 24 gigs! That's crazy! They must have a ton of content packed in there. I think I'm going to need a new SD card..

"Tingle is the very reincarnation of a fairy!"

Snatcher

Bandai is next, fighter'z DLC or 2 Please, some xeno stuff, and demon slayer, and maybe jump force?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

WoomyNNYes

So, no word on Mario Galaxy 2. Although 3d Allstars was announced around first week of September.

Maybe Wind Waker HD will be announced around then? Or secret for an undetermined time.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

ThanosReXXX

@Slowdive I'd say it's official when Nintendo says so. Saying it's a matter of when still denotes some kind of trust in rumors when there simply is no basis in truth for any of it, and behaviors of the past are also no guarantee for the future. Could be that Nintendo releases yet another new revision, but if you ask me, the Lite is already the Switch version of the "New 3DS", so I'm really not expecting another Switch.

A new generation of consoles, that's another topic altogether, and it remains to be seen if that's going to be a "Switch 2" or something entirely different, seeing as usually, Nintendo never does the same thing twice, even if it is successful. But we'll see, eventually.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

jump

@vio dang, that’s mental. I’m in no hurry to get it until it’s on sale/I’ve completed the main game so hopefully by that time I can complete/deleted some other games.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

HotGoomba

@Snatcher I'm also interested with Bandai Namco, hopefully they announce a new Pac-Man or Taiko no Tatsujin.

Edited on by HotGoomba

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Snatcher

I think that bandai has only one game, So if it is just one game, its the most ass we got since capcom. (And it would be worst) Edit: I legit think its only one game, there still talking.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

HotGoomba

@Snatcher I'd rather have one new game than four games we already know about, plus eSports section.

Never mind it sucks lol

Edited on by HotGoomba

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Snatcher

I think bandai's got delayed, thank god, better then just one game.

Snatcher

I think its over, they showed only one game, and Its the worst showcase ever, Its worse then capcom, it gets 0/10 Its bad. but we will see at 3.30

Edited on by Snatcher

Punisher67

An ok presentation.

2d Metroid is superb - in truth that’s about as good an announcement that I could have wanted.

Beyond that it was pretty limited though - smt v release date was great but that was about it.

Punisher67

Snatcher

@Slowdive oh ok thanks.

Ryu_Niiyama

It keeps getting better!

Mushihimesama shadow dropped today, Astria Ascending looks gorgeous, new super robot wars, and Worth Life looks good as well.

Yep gonna need a new sd card.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic