Forums

Topic: E3 2021 Discussion Thread

Posts 341 to 360 of 603

Anti-Matter

Metroid & Clank: Rift Federation Prime. 🤭
Ultimate Weapon = RYNO INFINITY
4K 120 fps on both handheld and docked mode.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Pirate1

Anyone have a good link for spoiler free direct? Unfortunately not going to be able to watch it real time.

Pirate1

Snatcher

@Pirate1 I would Wait on the page, and reload it when you get back.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

Snatcher

I just have this feeling that bc we didn't think the switch pro is coming at e3, Thats it happening just to prove us wrong.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

EOTW

Hope I'm wrong, but I think we'll be a sorely disappointed group of Nintendo fans in a couple hours. Covid clearly hit everyone hard, I don't think Nintendo will be any exception.

3DS FC: 3222-5568-3578
NNID: EOTW93
NX HYPE

jump

@EOTW You mean covid affected Nintendo in the sense they couldn't get a decent camera man and editor so Miyamoto had to do it all on his phone right? I can forgive wonky camera angles and an overuse of star wipe edits as long as Mario Kart 9, Super Mario Galaxy 3 and F-Zero XXX still get announced.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

EOTW

@jump That's fair.

NX HYPE

BruceCM

Well, I might have to finally get a Sonic game, then, @HotGoomba ....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Maxz

If we get any video games revealed I will not be disappointed. It’s less that I have low expectations, and more that I have almost no expectations, as I pretty much forgot E3 was a thing for the longest time. It’s come as something of a surprise this year. So if there’s literally anything that looks vaguely entertaining I’ll be pleasantly amused.

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

Pirate1

Realistically I’m just hoping for one first party announcement we haven’t seen before that’s not a port. If it doesn’t happen I won’t be too upset, but it would be exciting. @Maxz

Pirate1

jump

Enjoy the direct everyone!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Eel

They went crazy with the “a character dies in a smash bros trailer” meme this time huh.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Losermagnet

Advance wars!?! djahfkehrbskajdjdh. Yeeeeeeesssss.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

EOTW

Hey y'all. Metroid Dread exists. Fyi

NX HYPE

HotGoomba

Omg I'm so happy, best Direct ever.

Please, for the love of everything, don't click on the link on my profile.

You've been warned

Clyde_Radcliffe

Very excited for the Mario Party and Monkey Ball games (though they both feel like admissions the old games were better!) as well as Wario Ware. I'm not a big fan of BOTW or 2D Metroid.

Very disappointed by the lack of a Donkey Kong game, virtual console or Animal Crossing updates... Expected to see some of these. :-/

Edited on by Clyde_Radcliffe

Clyde_Radcliffe

kkslider5552000

I dunno about you guys, but I'm pretty happy about this. Honestly this Direct might've been made for me.

on a smaller note though, I feel like I heard Cruisn was back but just never thought much about it until now. Those games were really fun, in their own weird way.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

Henmii

One thing: METROID DREAD!!! It exists! It looks pretty sweet. I wonder if this is made by Mercury steam.

For the rest it wasn't that bad. A new Warioware, Advance wars (though that's a remake) and Zelda sneakpeak. But sadly it was just a sneakpeak and it will be a 2022 game. At this point I just expect a completely new overworld. Or one that is severely remixed.

Oh, and still no Bayonetta trololol.

Oh, and Mario+Rabbids. But we knew that a few days back.

Put shortly: Best news Metroid Dread, this year
Worst news Botw2 not this year.

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic