Forums

Topic: E3 2021 Discussion Thread

Posts 321 to 340 of 603

jump

@Slowdive So far in the coder I've tried "BOOBS", "SEXY", "SEXY GOOD TIME", "DOSHIN THE GIANT 2", "SEXY DOSHIN THE GIANT", "SEXY DOSHIN BOOBS" but my guesses are coming up with nothing so it's a real mystery what Nintendo have.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Grumblevolcano

Damn, E3 Direct is less than 7 hours away and the 12.0.3 bug hasn't been resolved. Directs are well known for shadow drops.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FragRed

@Grumblevolcano You saying 40 minutes entirely around 12.0.4? Nice.

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

damien33ad

Less than 5 hours away! I think we are getting a GBA virtual console
20th Anniversary. That would mean Minish Cap

damien33ad

shock_trooper

Rumors are really starting to fly: new Metroid, new Donkey Kong, Master Chief in Smash. Hmmm...

shock_trooper

FragRed

@shock_trooper I don’t believe any of it until Nintendo officially reveals it. There are always so many rumours with Nintendo Directs, most end up fake. Going into this expecting the worst hoping for the best.

jump

@FragRed So what's the worse you're expecting then? Nintendo sold to Microsoft, please understand BOTW 2 delayed, Miyamoto has caught covid and is on a ventilator so out of respect the Direct is cancelled, Doshin The Giant 2 isn't gonna happen etc

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

FragRed

@jump 40 minutes of Miyamoto streaming Plumbers Don’t Wear Ties on the Switch.

jump

@FragRed That still isn't as good as shouting CHAOS over and over again, Square wins E3!

Nicolai wrote:

FragRed

@jump Dunno, if Miyamoto gets horny from playing he starts shouting his favourite naughty words, it may just edge out Square Enix

Maaryotyme

Rumours are exploding.
New mario 3d game
New donkey kong
New 3d zelda that isn’t botw2
New chibi robo electric
Lots of new. I made this all up but spread the news of new.

CHOOOOU chooooooo

Maaryotyme

FragRed

@MetalToad How about a brand new, ultra realistic, M rated Ice Climbers complete with blood and gore.

jump

@FragRed Conceptually it doesn't work though, all the blood will be frozen as soon as it comes out.

How about a Doctor Mario where it's using the Switch Pro's super realistic graphics so you see all the gory innards in full detail during surgery but it's educational for kids?

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

HotGoomba

Metroid Prime: Eternal. Rip and tear until it's done.

Please, for the love of everything, don't click on the link on my profile.

You've been warned

jump

@HotGoomba I've seen the leaked screen shots for it, it's easily the most impressive looking game on the Switch! However it's a shame Matroid Prime is a cloud only game though.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Losermagnet

jump wrote:

How about a Doctor Mario where it's using the Switch Pro's super realistic graphics so you see all the gory innards in full detail during surgery but it's educational for kids?

Only if there's a 'classic' mode where he crams their open bodies full of capsules in order to defeat viruses.

@HotGoomba (eyes profile pic suspiciously) Max on prozac now?

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

HotGoomba

Losermagnet wrote:

@HotGoomba (eyes profile pic suspiciously) Max on prozac now?

Yep.

You've been warned

HotGoomba

@jump Yeah, but looks like a great sequel to Federation Force.

Edited on by HotGoomba

You've been warned

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic