Forums

Topic: E3 2021 Discussion Thread

Posts 321 to 340 of 592

FragRed

@jump 40 minutes of Miyamoto streaming Plumbers Don’t Wear Ties on the Switch.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

jump

@FragRed That still isn't as good as shouting CHAOS over and over again, Square wins E3!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

FragRed

@jump Dunno, if Miyamoto gets horny from playing he starts shouting his favourite naughty words, it may just edge out Square Enix

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Maaryotyme

Rumours are exploding.
New mario 3d game
New donkey kong
New 3d zelda that isn’t botw2
New chibi robo electric
Lots of new. I made this all up but spread the news of new.

CHOOOOU chooooooo

Maaryotyme

FragRed

@MetalToad How about a brand new, ultra realistic, M rated Ice Climbers complete with blood and gore.

jump

@FragRed Conceptually it doesn't work though, all the blood will be frozen as soon as it comes out.

How about a Doctor Mario where it's using the Switch Pro's super realistic graphics so you see all the gory innards in full detail during surgery but it's educational for kids?

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

HotGoomba

Metroid Prime: Eternal. Rip and tear until it's done.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

jump

@HotGoomba I've seen the leaked screen shots for it, it's easily the most impressive looking game on the Switch! However it's a shame Matroid Prime is a cloud only game though.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Losermagnet

jump wrote:

How about a Doctor Mario where it's using the Switch Pro's super realistic graphics so you see all the gory innards in full detail during surgery but it's educational for kids?

Only if there's a 'classic' mode where he crams their open bodies full of capsules in order to defeat viruses.

@HotGoomba (eyes profile pic suspiciously) Max on prozac now?

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

HotGoomba

@jump Yeah, but looks like a great sequel to Federation Force.

Edited on by HotGoomba

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Anti-Matter

Metroid & Clank: Rift Federation Prime. 🤭
Ultimate Weapon = RYNO INFINITY
4K 120 fps on both handheld and docked mode.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Pirate1

Anyone have a good link for spoiler free direct? Unfortunately not going to be able to watch it real time.

Pirate1

Snatcher

@Pirate1 I would Wait on the page, and reload it when you get back.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

I just have this feeling that bc we didn't think the switch pro is coming at e3, Thats it happening just to prove us wrong.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

EOTW

Hope I'm wrong, but I think we'll be a sorely disappointed group of Nintendo fans in a couple hours. Covid clearly hit everyone hard, I don't think Nintendo will be any exception.

3DS FC: 3222-5568-3578
NNID: EOTW93
NX HYPE

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic