Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 10,421 to 10,440 of 10,553

darcy123

Hi does anyone have pears in their town ? Would I be able to have some I only recently got the game and this is the only fruit I don’t have, thank you very much xx friend code is 3228 5610 3620

darcy123

Anti-Matter

@darcy123
I have added your FC.
I will open the gate.
My island name = SuperNOVA
Player name = David.H
Please behave nicely on my island.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@darcy123
Thank you for visiting my island. 😊
Next time we can play ACNH again.

Anti-Matter

darcy123

Absolutely no worries it was amazing. You’ve worked so hard on it, thanks to you I now have a pear farm ! Thank you @Anti-Matter

darcy123

mzmetal1985

@BrittGOAL14 Hi! I'm a newbie to the Switch, but have played animal crossing since the original GC release. Firstly, I sent you a friend request as I'm looking for new friends to play with. Secondly, I recently visited your island using your dream address. I'm speechless! You put a lot of hard work into making your island look that awesome! Your island is actually the 1st island I ever took endless pictures of! Derry is so creative and cool! I'd love to come and visit for real! What I really thought was cool was how each villager's house had a welcome mat with their pic on it. Such a creative idea! Well done! I'm hoping to make my island that awesome one day (I've only had my Switch for almost 3 months, so it'll be a little while before my island becomes that awesome)! Please feel free to add me!
Friend Code: SW-7467-4560-0126
Dream Address: DA-7369-7001-9105
Island Name: Celestia
Character Name: Luna

mzmetal1985

mzmetal1985

I just wanted to introduce myself to the ACNH community as I'm new here. I'm Stacy aka mzmetal1985. I had tested it multiple times in stores and was on the fence about getting one for a few years. However, after testing it out, and asking multiple people for advice, the game that won my heart was Super Mario Odyssey. If they had New Horizons as one of the test games, I would've been at one of those sample switches til the store closed! I've played almost every Animal Crossing game in the series. So I'm very familiar with the series in general. I'm really looking for new friends to play with and I'd also love to visit others' islands for real. Please feel free to add me! (I also apologize in advance if I posted this in the wrong topic. As I said, I'm new here, and I don't want to break any rules or cause any trouble.)

Friend Code: SW-7467-4560-0126
Dream Address: DA-7369-7001-9105
Island Name: Celestia
Character Name: Luna

Edited on by mzmetal1985

mzmetal1985

darcy123

Hiya my name is Darcy and I’ve had the game for about a month now but have previously played wild world and new leaf. I really want this particular villager out and he just won’t have the thought bubble. Is it worth time travelling? And if so can someone explain the process to me I understand changing the date but then what happens when you come back to the present day ? Will they be gone, surely not as it is in the future ? Thank you

darcy123

Anti-Matter

@darcy123
Ok, here is the Time Travel mechanism in ACNH.
Unlike previous Animal Crossing, Time Traveling in ACNH will not make your villagers moving out by themself so you can safely time travel on any date anytime.
Also, you can use time traveling to exploit the art items from Redd so you can complete the art submission for Museum quickly.
Here is the method.

1. Save the game on the day you found Redd on your island, then quit from the game.
2. Change the date to next day from Switch System.
3. Load the game with the next day date then Save the game after that.
4. Quit again from the game after saving, change the date back to previous day from Switch system.
5. Load the game and you will find Redd still on your island but he had changed the art items. Repeat and rinse until you get all the Art stuffs from Redd.

You can use Time traveling to exploit the camper (if you build Campsite) as well.
I got my Smug villager Raymond from Campsite by using Time traveling.

Anti-Matter

darcy123

Thank you but what about getting a thought bubble on a villager you want to move out? Once they get the thought bubble to move do you tell them to move and then stay on the date or go back to the present day ? @Anti-Matter

darcy123

Anti-Matter

@darcy123
In ACNH, the villagers can only moving out if they were thinking about moving out from their bubble thought and you choose the 2nd option to agree their decision.
To kick them out quickly, after you found a villager you want to kick moving out, Save the game, proceed to next day by Time travelling, save the game again then go back to previous day and they are gone, left the empty spot for another new villager to occupy.

Also, you can kick out unwanted villagers by using Amiibo card of villagers you want to move in (you can use Amiibo card clone as well. Nintendo Switch machine will register both original and clone Amiibo card as the same legit Amiibo card).
You must have Campsite first to do this trick.
Scan the Amiibo card of villager you want inside Town Hall, find the villager inside the Campsite, do their favor (crafting) then give them the crafted item you have made. You have to do 3 times in 3 days in a row. After you give them their request, talk to them to convince them to stay. They will not convinced on the 1st day and 2nd day in Campsite, but after the 3rd day you accomplished their request, ask them to move in and they will inform you that you can get rid any unwanted villagers from your island. Only 1 unwanted villager you can pick to move out from your island so pick carefully. Right after you choose the unwanted villager to move out, in the same day the unwanted villager will pack their belongings and move out on the next day. The villager from the campsite will immediately occupy the empty spot from previous unwanted villager house once the unwanted villager already gone.

Anti-Matter

DaftAda

If anyone is still playing and interested, I’ve just finished my latest footy kit collection for the new season.

DaftAda

Maxenmus
The Animal Crossing Infinity War I never knew I wanted.

Seriously though, in spite of not having played ACNH for so long, I'm glad that Densle is still making these high quality Animal Crossing short films, each worthy of becoming canon.

For those who don't know, Densle has been making ACNH short films since January 2021, and the films largely revolve around an antagonist who's basically an ACNH player wearing a gas mask. He's not technically doing anything that we haven't done in the game, like taking villagers' crafted recipes, time-traveling to get resources, resetting his village, but he also does other stuff like whacking villagers on the head, stealing the bugs other villagers tried to catch... and he also burned Pietro's house down. So yeah, pretty evil. lol Watching these shorts did really make me rethink some of the more questionable things I did on ACNH, like paying lots of bells for a villager only to never talk to them after I got them like a trophy. lol

This latest video above is the culmination of all those shorts, sort of like the Infinity War of Animal Crossing. And much like that film, it's also a first-parter. I think I teared up a bit watching it. Man, that music. I also love how in these shorts, Tom Nook is actually portrayed as a pretty chill and stand-up guy in spite of what certain memes suggested (hounding you for bells and stuff).

Edited on by Maxenmus

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

Kermit1doesmath

@Maxenmus those shorts are great. I remember watching the very first one and being hooked on his style.

dysgraphia awareness human

Pizzamorg

Probably the most basic bitch question one can ask, is it worth playing this this close to 2023 or is the game dead now? Kinda got interested in giving this a go after playing Cult of the Lamb. I know I can't like ritually sacrifice people or feed them poo or whatever in this game, but I realised how much I am vibing with just building and maintaining my cult. But I know this game is heavy on like real time events, so have I basically missed everything? Or do the real time events trigger forever, so I will be able to catch up on things as they roll around?

Life to the living, death to the dead.

Pizzamorg

Kermit1 wrote:

@Pizzamorg they trigger forever. If you missed one you can time travel back to it.

By that do you mean manipulate my system date and time? Or will April event x trigger on the same date for every year moving forwards until the game is cancelled?

Life to the living, death to the dead.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic