Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 10,401 to 10,420 of 10,553

Sisilly_G

I think I already have all of the wedding items. I should probably check if I have all of the possible items (and variants), but it's so bloody tedious doing the same thing over and over (even more so than my usual routines in the game).

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

MarioVillager92

@cordova94 Do you still want to play online with me? No rush - if you happen to be busy, that's fine.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Sisilly_G

Does anybody have (legit) spares of the following...

Calm Painting
Scenic Painting
Wild Painting Left Half

I have DIY recipes, spare paintings/sculptures, or if none of that will do, bells.

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Xyphon22

I finally got a blue rose to grow today, and I now have all of the flowers! Now I have to actually figure out what to do with them all.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

cordova94

@MarioLover92, I'm sorry I missed you! It's been a rather chaotic weekend.......chick hatching, my husband was sick.....and I confess, I was (still am) deep in Octopath Traveler. I think we are on very different time zones but I should be able to pop in this weekend and bring you orange tulips!

@Silly_G, I think I may have legit copies of all of those. Per above, I may not be available conveniently until the weekend (depends on your time zone) but I'll check and if so, they are all yours!

Currently Playing: Pokemon Sword, Disney Dreamlight Valley
Friend Code: SW-5717-7937-5089

cordova94

@Xyphon22, hurray! It's a big moment! I found those and purple wildflowers the hardest. Do you have golden roses and Lily of the Valley yet? Golden roses are made using a golden watering can on black roses.....and Lily of the Valley randomly sprouts on a cliff when you have a 5-star island. Neither self-duplicates.

What I did was keep one copy of each on a crescent-shaped island in the centre of a pond (my island is called Luna Bay) and I also have a gardens leading to my campsite that hold 4-6 copies of each flower and those are my supply beds that I can use to breed more if needed.......anything else on my island is random decor and every so often I reduce them and offer them to anyone who needs some fast.

Currently Playing: Pokemon Sword, Disney Dreamlight Valley
Friend Code: SW-5717-7937-5089

Sisilly_G

@cordova94 : Awesome. Thanks. No rush at all. Just tag me when it’s convenient for you. If there are any particular items or rarities that you would like in return, I’ll see what I can do.

MarioVillager92

@cordova94 It's all right, no worries! Sorry to hear your husband got sick...I hope he's getting better! Sounds like a plan - I'll be sure to look at my notifications so I'll know when you're ready. I usually start being active around the afternoon, I live in the US, and my time zone is EDT. No sweat if you don't happen to make it, I'm a generous guy after all.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Mountain_Man

Started playing Animal Crossing again after several months. New Horizons really makes it easy to jump back in since unlike previous games, you're not punished for extended absences. I just had to kill all the roaches in my house and pull the unusually high number of weeds, and then everything was back to the way it was.

The Mountain Man

BrittGOAL14

@Mountain_Man And no one moves away without permission.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
Um...
Do you still play ACNH ?
I'm sorry if I made you upset from my recent comments. 😟

Edit: I found you have removed me from Best Friend too. I really apologize if I made some comments that made you upset. Maybe we can play ACNH or other Switch games together again ? 😢

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Btw, please add my FC if you want to visit my island.
I rarely to play ACNH recently as I was busy with other console games, to finish my backlogs.

@johnvboy
Do you still play ACNH ?
I want to visit to your island for having private talk.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Kermit1doesmath

@Anti-Matter I made some themed weddings

a wedding at war
Untitled

a dark wedding
Untitled

a bright happy sunny wedding
Untitled

I had fun making those.

dysgraphia awareness human

Anti-Matter

@Kermit1
Looked nice.
But you can give some emotions for the characters to make it lively.
I found another funny wedding photoshoot by other people from Google image.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Kermit1doesmath

I'm currently vibing to this playlist while a light breeze from a fan cools me off from the Canadian heat and making a beach-side restaurant in ACNH.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

Kermit1doesmath

@Anti-Matter I've had the game since day 2 of launch. I've paid my house loan off fully and I'm 40% done with the DLC

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic