Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 10,341 to 10,360 of 10,539

Anti-Matter

@Gret8888
I have sent Best Friend request to you as we have ever met each other on D-World island.
Your player name = Gretchen with island name = Fanta$y, right ?
For diy recipes, I need a coconut juice diy card.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Btw, there were two of my villagers got infected by COVID-19 virus.
Untitled

Untitled

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter Ok I got the DIYs you sent, thanks a lot!

@Gret8888 I sent a DIY to Allan. Thanks for the items!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Sisilly_G

Anybody keen on exchanging artworks?

I need legitimates of the following:

PAINTINGS
Graceful Painting
Calm Painting
Scenic Painting
Worthy Painting
Nice Painting
Perfect Painting

STATUES
Familiar Statue
Wild Painting Left Half

And while I have plenty of counterfeits (should anybody want them), I have spares of the following legitimate artworks:

PAINTINGS
Basic Painting x1
Famous Painting x2
Moody Painting x1
Moving Painting x1
Quaint Painting x3
Scary Painting x1
Sinking Painting x2
Wistful Painting x2

STATUES
Great Statue x1
Informative Statue x1
Motherly Statue x4
Robust Statue x3
Tremendous Statue x1
Valiant Statue x1

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Sisilly_G

@Anti-Matter : Did you need any paintings/statues or is there something else that you were after?

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Anti-Matter

@Silly_G
My art gallery was already complete. 😄
I think I need some missing diy furniture recipes. I will check from my catalogue what DIY recipes I don't have yet.

Anti-Matter

Sisilly_G

@Anti-Matter : I’m afraid I don’t keep any DIY recipes.

EDIT: I only have bamboo floor lamp and log stakes in my pockets.

Edited on by Sisilly_G

Sisilly_G

@TommyTendo : I gave up ages ago as it was so frustrating. When trying to arrange all of the houses like three separate suburban streets, I miscalculated the dimensions and had to move everything else away so that I would have enough room to redo it all. It was so tediously time-consuming (and expensive). The rest of the island is mostly untouched and I can’t be bothered doing anything with it, especially since there haven’t been any other shops/amenities added to the island.

There’s also something of a play area, but it just looks like a bunch of random items thrown together with no rhyme or reason.

Edited on by Sisilly_G

octokid

@TommyTendo I attempted to make LunaMoon (my island) look decent but it’s a hodgepoge of random stuff, dropped items, weeds and bad villagers. Did i mention weeds?

amazing new mexico sunset. im hanging on a bridge with my friend-[GUNSHOTS] /ref
have a good day! stay hydrated! et cetera!
(any pronouns, she/they preferred, thank you!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5873-1162-6324 | 3DS Friend Code: 3025-2448-4778 | My Nintendo: MonkeyMoo | Nintendo Network ID: MissMonkeyMoo

Gret8888

@Anti-Matter
I accepted your BF request and sent you Coconut Juice DIY. Can you please send me Pear Tart DIY?

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

Anti-Matter

@Gret8888
Oh, I will send the recipe after working time.
Right now I'm still working at school.

Anti-Matter

Mountain_Man

My poor villagers are probably wondering what happened to me. I don't have as much time to play games as I used to, and so my Animal Crossing play time has gone down to zero. Been months since I visited my island.

The Mountain Man

johnvboy

MarioLover92 wrote:

@Gret8888 You're very welcome. I'll try to remember to play ACNH more often! I've just been very busy with real life matters, plus I've been playing tons of Mario Kart lately.

Are you still looking for your last piece of artwork, I have the original if you still are.....took ages to find it.

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

My AC:NH Island: Evietania
Switch Username: Johnvboy

Switch Friend Code SW-8223-9981-3607

johnvboy

Mountain_Man wrote:

My poor villagers are probably wondering what happened to me. I don't have as much time to play games as I used to, and so my Animal Crossing play time has gone down to zero. Been months since I visited my island.

I still check in most days for 10-15 mins or so.

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

My AC:NH Island: Evietania
Switch Username: Johnvboy

Switch Friend Code SW-8223-9981-3607

MarioVillager92

@johnvboy I actually finished my art gallery, but I know someone who needs artwork. What artwork do you have? Thanks in advance.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic