Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 10,361 to 10,380 of 10,553

Gret8888

@Silly_G
Hello,
I could exchange my legit Perfect painting for your legit Basic? My Switch info is below
G

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

Sisilly_G

@Gret8888 : Let me know when your gates are open. Thanks.

If there’s anything else that I might be able to bring along, feel free to ask.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Gret8888

@Silly_G
Hi, I will go open my gate now. I have two items for you so I’ll take your Basic and Moody paintings. You should bring $5,000 bells with you also, because Redd is actually on my island and has a legit painting you need!! 😄
G

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

Sisilly_G

Thanks for the heads up! On my way after I grab your paintings.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

octokid

I have not been to my island in a few months. I missed Shari’s (one of my starters, and my fave villager) birthday, Festivale and probably a few more things. Oh, and i can proudly say i have played Pocket Camp more then NH recently.

amazing new mexico sunset. im hanging on a bridge with my friend-[GUNSHOTS] /ref
have a good day! stay hydrated! et cetera!
(any pronouns, she/they preferred, thank you!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5873-1162-6324 | 3DS Friend Code: 3025-2448-4778 | My Nintendo: MonkeyMoo | Nintendo Network ID: MissMonkeyMoo

Puffles

@TommyTendo Neither do I!

Tico or Puffles :) Play way to much Minecraft :) And eats a lot and laughs too much... ^-^

Switch Friend Code: SW-6218-0621-1912 | My Nintendo: Puffle

Honoria

Anyone still playing? 😬 I just started and would love to visit other islands/have visitors. I don't have much, but willing to share what I do have. Trying to acquire different fruits.

Honoria

Anti-Matter

@Honoria
I still playing ACNH despite I rarely to play that game currently as I still have other games to be finished.

Anti-Matter

WaterKirby_64

Who are your favorite villagers?

WaterKirby_64

Switch Friend Code: SW-2284-8729-3596 | My Nintendo: WK1964

BrittGOAL14

@WaterKirby1964 Joey, Moe and Hopper are my top 3.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@WaterKirby1964 I'd say Charlise, Bubbles, Tia, and Eugene are my favorite ones.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

WaterKirby_64

Awesome choices. My favorite villagers are Scoot, Poncho, Wade, Filbert and Dotty

WaterKirby_64

Switch Friend Code: SW-2284-8729-3596 | My Nintendo: WK1964

cordova94

I finally logged back on after 6 months......the guilt trips were real......but if anyone needs anything, I'm near maxed out on full storage and I have a ton of extra diys and stuff. I also have a healthy supply of every fruit, vegetable and flower.

My island is 9 cats and Molly.....I will never let that little duck go! But I'm also very fond of Bob and Mitzi....I think I might have to bring Jay back......Rudy is cute but Jay has my heart. <3

Currently Playing: Pokemon Sword, Disney Dreamlight Valley
Friend Code: SW-5717-7937-5089

cordova94

Anyone need flowers or DIYs? I’m swimming in them…..I could use a few visits where people ransack my surplus beach…..

jedgamesguy

I swear, I've played this game every day for the last few months and the gameplay loop is not getting old. I've had it since late '20 but only got back into it. Only just paid off all my housing debt.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

MarioVillager92

Does anyone know how to unlock the wedding clothes? I just talked to Cyrus after doing the first wedding shoot and I don't see them in his catalog.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

cordova94

@TheJGG I have spurts......in one now......I rotated 4 of my villagers (said goodbye to Tangy, Rudy, Kabuki and Mitzi and brought in Jay, Grizzly, Ketchup and Lolly)......I used to swear I'd never time travel and now I do it constantly when I'm "on a mission" about something. Hahaha

I FINALLY GOT THE SQUARE BATHTUB!!!! But the Garden Bench DIY continues to evade me......of all things....

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
You need to collect 20 Heart crystal to unlock wedding outfits. Also, you need to visit Harvey Photo studio everyday during June to get more heart crystal and unlock more wedding items.

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

@cordova94 See, these are the signs of a person that knows everything about the game and abuses all the mechanics to maximise efficiency! I just play the game half an hour a day, harvest my crops, sell them, maybe decorate my island, then stop!

Time travel? I did it once in the last year and a half I've had the game!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic