Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 10,321 to 10,340 of 10,540

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - We’re al good Anti.

@MarioLover92 - Sorry, I came down with the new big C and it knocked me flat for a day. Looks like Anti hooked you up with the half painting, I’ll keep an eye out for your statue. Redd has been really frustrating. He either doesn’t come often, or I always miss him. I’m going to work on opening his booth on Harv’s island now that I’ve paid off all my loans.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

MarioVillager92

@bimmy-lee Yeah, Redd doesn't appear very often in this game. I hardly ever see him in his boat these days, and you gotta be real lucky to get what you want. No rush whatsoever - thanks a lot!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

MarioVillager92

@jamesnl And with that, my art gallery is all complete! Hooray! Thanks to you and everyone else who helped me out. If only I had confetti to throw around.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

bimmy-lee

@MarioLover92 - Congratulations! Redd showed up right after we were posting about him and sold me a fake wild painting left side to go with my right side!

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

MarioVillager92

@bimmy-lee Thanks! Words can't express how happy I am to have a completed art gallery. Now I just have to get the rest of the fish and bugs! That's quite the coincidence, then. I have the fake versions of both somewhere on my island as well.

Xyphon22

Getting Redd on Harv's island makes it go a lot faster. I was missing like 8 works of art (maybe more) when that started and now I only need one more. If you want more art, definitely do that as soon as possible.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Gret8888

@reporterdavid
Hi. I am just now seeing your photos and I wanted to tell you that looks awesome!

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

Gret8888

@jamesnl
Are you still James in here? 🤣

Gret8888

@jamesnl
James if you get this message please open your gate
G

reporterdavid

@Gret8888 thanks! whahoo!

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Anti-Matter

Today is 2nd anniversary of ACNH since day release on 20 March 2020.
I played ACNH this night.
Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

octokid

@Anti-Matter I actually completely forgot it was the anniversary today....

amazing new mexico sunset. im hanging on a bridge with my friend-[GUNSHOTS] /ref
have a good day! stay hydrated! et cetera!
(any pronouns, she/they preferred, thank you!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5873-1162-6324 | 3DS Friend Code: 3025-2448-4778 | My Nintendo: MonkeyMoo | Nintendo Network ID: MissMonkeyMoo

Fizza

how is new horizons 2 years old. the existential dread is kicking in again.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
Yo, thank you for the 30 Gold ore I got from mail box. 😄
I can make a Robot Hero with a lot of gold ore.
What things are you still looking for that maybe I can share some of them ?
I have some diy cards leftover (foods, furnitures)

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter Yeah no problem, thanks for helping me out with the painting! What DIYs do you currently have? I have the vast majority of villager DIYs now.

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
The DIY leftovers I have :
1. Apple smoothie
2. Fruit salad
3. Gnocchi di carote
4. Mushroom potage
5. Pear smoothie
6. Pear tart
7. Spaghetti marinara
8. Thumbprint jam cookies

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter The only one I don't have is the pear smoothie. My friend @Gret8888 could use some of those that you have though, for another player on her island. (Mushroom potage, pear tart, thumbprint jam cookies)

Gret8888

@Anti-Matter

Thanks D!
I have an abundance of extra DIY’s. I’d be happy to share if anyone is in need. I’ve been working on my alternate islander catching up on new and old DIY’s so I would definitely take three of them off your hands if you don’t need them. Are there any DIY’s you need? I may have an extra. Send me a FR if we aren’t already friends on the Switch. My friend code is listed below. I will send you one also.
Thanks,
G

Edited on by Gret8888

MarioVillager92

@Gret8888 You're very welcome. I'll try to remember to play ACNH more often! I've just been very busy with real life matters, plus I've been playing tons of Mario Kart lately.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic