willatschool

@TommyTendo I'm available now if that works for you

my friend code: SW-8362-0555-1229

acnh island: WestView
DA: DA-2430-4120-1030
HHN ID: RA-3530-1047-7826
fruit: Apples
Northern Hem

Tell me before you add me please or I won't accept. :)

will

TommyTendo

@willatschool Sure. I got a hold of sugar cane starts, but I only had 1 tomato starts. It works to plant tomatoes directly in the ground tho

I will open my Island in a minute

willatschool

@TommyTendo alright thanks.

Northern Hem

will

SydVycious86

Hi! My name is Syd & I'm looking for some friends that play this game regularly.... I would like whomever does friend me to visit my island & allow me to visit there's.... I'm kinda new to this game, this is my 1st time playing through it...

My friend code is:

SW-6754-0063-5230

THANKS!!

-Syd D. Vycious

Switch Friend Code: SW-6754-0063-5230

eRiKa162

Hey everyone,
I have been playing ACNH since April 2021, and I need some new friends that want to trade, etc. Currently my island is set up for winter so I don't have fruit trees around but I have apples, oranges, and coconuts. Please add if interested in helping out and I'll try to help as well.
Friend code: 4711-8362-0624

eRiKa162

eRiKa162

@SydVycious86 my island is open for a bit if you want to visit. Dodo code: 6VK12. My island isn't fancy but feel free to drop by.

eRiKa162

willatschool

has anybody figured out how to blow on coffee for Brewster? I haven't unlocked it yet even though I've gotten coffee like 25 times (only counting the first per day).

Edited on by willatschool

Northern Hem

will

willatschool

did anybody named Poppy add me here? I have no idea who that is.

Northern Hem

will

bimmy-lee

I’ve had this game since launch day and just finally paid off my final loan to Tom Nook today, and this game has been one of the most surprising, amazing adventures I’ve ever had in gaming. The memories that I’ve made playing with my kids will last for the rest of my life, and all my work grinding for bells to pay off loans and buy them everything they want has been incredibly fulfilling. Its my first AC game, and I could have never imagined how much I’d love it or how much I’d play it when I made the purchase. I’m still going strong, and now I get to enjoy the home designer DLC. I’ll never miss an AC game again. What a treat.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

MarioVillager92

@bimmy-lee That's great you've been enjoying it, I just came back to it recently. I've had it since launch as well, and get this, I finally got the golden shovel from helping Gulliver enough times! I still gotta play more of Happy Home Paradise sometime, lol.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - I’ll send you a request tonight. We’ve been Switch friends in the past, but you deleted me.

@MarioLover92 - Wow, I guess I need to get back to helping that poor, shipwrecked fella. I’ve been ignoring him for a while because I didn’t think it was leading anywhere. That’s exactly what I love about this game though. You can do a slightly mundane job five times and get similar rewards, but then, on the sixth time; suddenly a golden shovel! It rewards patience and routine. Glad you’re enjoying it again as well. I’ve had a few breaks from the game as well, but I always end up getting sucked back in.

limby-bee was a jerk.

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
Oh, sorry. 😣
I will add your FC.
Btw, what is your island name and player name in ACNH?
Mine is David.H, island SuperNOVA.

Anti-Matter

reporterdavid

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by reporterdavid

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

MarioVillager92

@bimmy-lee I actually thought that for a while, but then one of my friends said that they managed to get that reward from helping Gulliver enough times. Really happy I got the DIY. I think I have three golden DIYs, one of which being from a gold balloon. Yeah, I like that about the game as well. It's the kind of game where you're always making progress, even if it's a small amount.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

roy130390

@bimmy-lee Hey mate, glad to see you again on the site! It may be because I'm not as active but I wasn't seeing you haha. Also, ditto about all you said of this game.

Mind if I add you as a friend?

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

bimmy-lee

@MarioLover92 - I have a lot of gold nuggets because I’ve never gotten a gold DIY recipe for tools. I’ve been saving them this whole time, haha. Maybe I’ll just make a golden cat or a pharaoh’s death mask. My only minor gripe is the amount of repeat DIYs I get, it took me over a year to finally get a sink and counter top for my kitchen.

I got over that though because there’s hundreds of other items I can make or buy; so it doesn’t really matter that much if I can’t get the exact thing I want because I have so much other stuff. I do like that sense of progression you mentioned though, it’s not as obvious as clearing a level in another game or beating a boss, but every time I play; the island is in slightly better shape, and it’s a very rewarding feeling.

@roy130390 - Good to hear from you again! I go into a bit of a gaming and NL lull during the NFL season, it takes up so much of my free time; so I haven’t been around as much, but I’m BACK. I didn’t realize you play this game as well, but I’m glad to see you enjoy it. It’s quite the genre departure for a couple knuckle bustin beat em uppers. I see your friend code in your sig, I’ll send you a request tonight, it’ll be from Red Nestor. We gotta get that done anyway if we’re gonna stomp on the Foot Clan later this year, sometime, maybe, hopefully... please just release and get on my Switch!

limby-bee was a jerk.

roy130390

@bimmy-lee Thanks, I'll add you as soon as I get it and yeah, let's hope that we get to play TMNT this year and do some co-op! By the way, which turtle is your favourite? I'm a Leonardo fan since I have memory haha. Between this and River City Girls 2 I'm pretty excited.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
Oh, could I have some gold ore?
I still rarely found gold ore from breaking the rocks.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic