Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 10,261 to 10,280 of 10,553

willatschool

willatschool wrote:

@KidKennedy Same! I'll add you.

I mean that I got a Switch and New Horizons (and Happy Home Paradise) for Christmas.

my friend code: SW-8362-0555-1229

acnh island: WestView
DA: DA-2430-4120-1030
HHN ID: RA-3530-1047-7826
fruit: Apples
Northern Hem

Tell me before you add me please or I won't accept. :)

will

KidKennedy

@willatschool I got New Horizons and Minecraft. Is Happy Home Paradise as addictive as the other games in the series?

KidKennedy

MarioVillager92

@KidKennedy In my experience, not really. I tend to overthink things a lot every time I'm designing a vacation home, so I just design one home per session. That's not a bad thing at all, though, and I still like HHP. If you enjoy the customization and creativity aspects of ACNH, you'll like HHP for sure.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Fizza

Hey everyone,
I'm going to be getting ACNH in March and had a question regarding the beginning of the game.
When you pick your island at the start, is the fruit on your trees pre-determined? I'm looking to grab a cherry/peach tree when I play and was wondering if I could pull a Pokemon and soft reset to get the one I'm looking for? Thanks for your time!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@KidKennedy Yeah you're welcome. Enjoy it.

@Fizza I could be wrong on this, but I think your native fruit is randomly determined. It might depend on the island layouts you're given too, but I'm not entirely sure.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Fizza

@MarioLover92 That's reassuring, then my question kind of becomes if I import a fruit tree from another island and unplant all of the previous fruit trees, will those original trees still grow on my island?

MarioVillager92

@Fizza They won't, as long as you don't plant your native fruit. Those will still be available for purchase at Nook's Cranny.

KidKennedy

@Fizza The native fruit tree is random, but you can do soft resets until you get your desired outcome. Any non-native fruit you bring to your island will still grow on your island. I've been playing since Christmas, and I have Oranges, Peaches, Apples and Pears.

KidKennedy

Fizza

@MarioLover92 @KidKennedy Thank you both for your input! I can't wait to play in March. I'm going to go the route of interior decorator and cosplayer. Now that Brewster's in the game, I can make a Godot outfit and get some vindicating coffee (no joke, I have a list of characters to make into outfits and half of it is just Ace Attorney and Pokemon). Also, I'm going to get the Sanrio cards at the exact same time since Marty is the best and I will not take no for an answer, though Etoille is pretty cool too. So excited.

willatschool

@KidKennedy It's my first game in the series! But based on reviews and stuff, it looks to be better than Happy Home Designer, especially since it's a DLC and not a standalone game. However, HHP clients don't give an honest rating; they just have 1-3 required furniture, and that's all that's required for them to love the house. It's still really fun to design a house with a theme though, and with the DLC you unlock cool things like polishing and dividers- and an easy way to make literally around 40,000 Bells a day with the Poki ABD in it. Overall I'd get it if you're on the fence.

(..wow, that was really long.)

@Fizza Consider getting the DLC! It's really fun, and I'm not good at design. But since you want to go the interior designer route, its something to think about.

Northern Hem

will

Fizza

@willatschool I have the NSO Expansion Pack so I have it sorted .

willatschool

@Fizza That's good, you'll enjoy it!

Northern Hem

will

TommyTendo

I have all the different fruit and (I think) vegetables on my island if anyone needs something.
I haven't played actively in a while, but I kinda wanna start again.

willatschool

@TommyTendo I need all the fruit and vegetables (except apples, peaches and potatoes) so this would be much appreciated!

Northern Hem

will

willatschool

@TommyTendo alright, thanks!

Northern Hem

will

willatschool

@TommyTendo do you have starts or the actual crop? I currently need sugarcane, and tomato starts. I also have pansy seeds and some windflower seeds.

Edited on by willatschool

Northern Hem

will

willatschool

@TommyTendo i very much would, thanks.

Northern Hem

will

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic