Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 10,241 to 10,260 of 10,286

thiz-

Is it possible to invite a campsite villager and replace them with current ones? One of them told me they wanna go other places and I would love to have that cute kitten come in for him that is visiting right now... Is that somehow possible?

thiz-

BrittGOAL14

@thiz- Yeah but you have to do the Amiibo card 3 times. Another option is visiting mystery islands to choose a villager once the current one is gone.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

blaisedinsd

I have a question. Why is this game always asking for an internet connection when launched. It checks but is able to play without it.

Me and my friend are both seeing this. She has cartridge I have digital. I have dlc not expansion pack. She doesn’t. We both have these as our primary switches.

Is this a way to gate holiday events so you can’t time travel to them?

SW-7087-5868-6390

Anti-Matter

@Gret8888
I have designed more home vacation in HHP island, already more than 60 clients but my salary was still 15,000 Poki and haven't get promote to Superstar Designer.
Did i miss something to get promote to Superstar designer ?

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Mountain_Man

blaisedinsd wrote:

I have a question. Why is this game always asking for an internet connection when launched. It checks but is able to play without it.

Me and my friend are both seeing this. She has cartridge I have digital. I have dlc not expansion pack. She doesn’t. We both have these as our primary switches.

Is this a way to gate holiday events so you can’t time travel to them?

I have never seen a request to connect to the internet unless I've tried to open my airport gates or download custom designs (and it still burns me that Nintendo is charging for features that were free in New Leaf). Otherwise, it never appears. I don't know if there's a setting that tries to automatically open your airport gates when you start the game. Might want to dig through the options and see if you can spot something.

The Mountain Man

MarioLover92

@Mountain_Man I don't think there is, actually, the airport gates are always gonna be closed by default every time you start the game.

@blaisedinsd Yeah, I never had the game ask me for an internet connection when I start the game, but I have had it stuck loading before the title screen like one or two times. The same thing happened to me when starting Super Smash Bros. Ultimate one time. It's really just an internet connection thing, I guess those games try to connect online upon starting, unless your Switch is in airplane mode.

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC, or I will have to delete your request. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Mountain_Man

Redd's co-op has two pieces of genuine art that aren't in my collection! I feel like I've won the lottery!

Edited on by Mountain_Man

The Mountain Man

MarioLover92

Just learned something today. Redd arrived at both my island and my mom's on this same day. I bought a real academic painting at my island, even though I already have it on my museum. When I went to mom's island, I tried buying artwork there, but I couldn't buy any of them. Just the items on the top right corner. Which is all right with me...everything there was fake anyway. lol

@Barbiegurl777 Thanks for having me visit! Sorry I came out of nowhere, just made a detour to your island when my mom told me that Redd came to hers. Thought I'd pay you a visit so I can send you stuff. I sent you a couple presents - enjoy!

@Mountain_Man Nice! Redd came to my island and I saw something that I don't have...only to find out that it's fake. Too bad for me.

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC, or I will have to delete your request. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

VoidofLight

I found Leif in my town, which was weird, since I figured that once you get the stuff set up on Harv's place, then he won't come to town anymore.

(Insert creative or cool phrase here.)

Silly_G

@VoidofLight : Leif, Redd, Kicks, and Saharah will still come to town (as they had been prior to the update), but with new inventory, and their shop at Harv’s Island will be closed for the day. Harv’s Island inventory for these vendors resets every Monday.

Edited on by Silly_G

An affiliate link to a Link in need is an affiliate Link indeed.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Budda

For anyone looking for some deals at Nook's Cranny. From November 26th to 30th is "Nook Friday". Everything up to 30% off I think. 😂

Budda

reporterdavid

Untitled

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

Anti-Matter

@reporterdavid
How did you post your ACNH screenshot here ?

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

MajinSoul

Turnips are 540 bells at my island, if anyone wants to sell the Dodo Code is: closed.
The island will be open for roughly an hour

Edited on by MajinSoul

MajinSoul

Nintendo Network ID: UtoKid | Twitter:

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter Use a screenshot from the switch.

Then use
https://imgbb.com to upload them and place them here (with [img] )

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

Anti-Matter

@reporterdavid
I mean how did you transfer the screenshot from Nintendo Switch to this website ?
Did you take out the micro SD card from Nintendo Switch and use micro SD card reader to transfer the screenshots ?

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter Never. I upload it to twitter. then grab it from there.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic