Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 10,241 to 10,260 of 10,553

MarioVillager92

@Xyphon22 Similar experience here, though I was able to find Celeste a few times, she's only been giving me star fragments instead of a new DIY. I do have a lot of star DIYs learned, but I'm pretty sure I'm still missing some.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

reporterdavid

Untitled

Anyone got a adult male puppet?

Edited on by reporterdavid

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Anti-Matter

@reporterdavid
Unfortunately, there is no adult male mannequin in ACNH.
Just only 3 mannequin models: the boy, the adult female and the CPR male model (laying down on the ground)

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

Wanted to get this pic for Toy Day 2021, and I'm sharing it right here. To all my ACNH friends, have a safe, healthy, and wonderful holiday!

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

BrittGOAL14

@MarioLover92 That’s so cute! Same to you.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 Thank you!

@Anti-Matter Yep. Did some creative thinking and thought the sleigh would be perfect right there!

TimGibson

Does anyone have some spare bamboo shoots I could have? I need ALOT.

I also have a bunch of spare DIY's if anyone wants to take a look or knows any new players in need of some XD

TimGibson

MarioVillager92

@TimGibson Just checked, I have 40 spare bamboo shoots. Your new island is called Zen Isles, right? Just wanted to confirm before I send them.

TimGibson

@MarioLover92 Yeah, it's Zen Isles. thank you. <(_ _)>

Do you have the Kung-Fu pants and/or Kung-fu shoes in you catalogue by any chance?

TimGibson

reporterdavid

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by reporterdavid

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

sophiaolivia

Hi guys, I am very new to AC and I really need friends. Please feel free to add me using:
SW-6943-9259-5878 I will really really appreciate it <3

sophiaolivia

Switch Friend Code: SW-6943-9259-5878

MarioVillager92

Happy New Year to all my Animal Crossing friends!

@TimGibson All right great, thanks for letting me know. Sorry I forgot to send the bamboo shoots, I'll try to remember tomorrow and I'll see if I cataloged the kung fu pants/shoes, as well.

MarioVillager92

@TimGibson I just sent the bamboo shoots to you. Sorry I was late on that, was rather busy the past few days. I checked to see if I had the kung fu pants/shoes cataloged and I don't, unfortunately. Hopefully I can find them. Hope you're having a good day.

KidKennedy

Just received a Switch and New Horizons for Christmas. Only friend so far is the friend who gifted them to me. I could definitely use some more friends.

FC: SW-0763-4312-0820
Name: KidKennedy

KidKennedy

willatschool

@KidKennedy Same! I'll add you.

my friend code: SW-8362-0555-1229

acnh island: WestView
DA: DA-2430-4120-1030
HHN ID: RA-3530-1047-7826
fruit: Apples
Northern Hem

Tell me before you add me please or I won't accept. :)

will

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic