Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Anti-Matter

@reporterdavid
I saw a kiosk inside Able Sister.
It is a big screen to browse custom design from internet.
You can pick any custom design to be used for clothing or wallpaper or floor path or custom design for furnitures.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

I didn't use that custom design kiosk for downloading too much, most of the time I would make my own. I made custom outfits for a lot of the Mario characters before that Mario update came out, including Toad, Toadette, and Rosalina.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Xyphon22

This game may finally push me away in the next couple of weeks. In the first year of playing I got every Zodiac recipe except the Sagittarius one because Celeste did not come a single time that entire month. Now that time has come around again, all three weeks there has been one night where my island has had shooting stars (including last night), and all three nights I scoured my entire island like three or four times and she was not there. If Capricorn time hits and that darn owl still has not shown up to give me my one missing recipe, I think I'm done.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Anti-Matter

@Xyphon22
Just time travel to previous day until you get Sagittarius DIY from Celeste.

Anti-Matter

willatschool

Well, did you end up getting it??

Harmonie wrote:

@toiletduck I'm afraid Animal Crossing is no longer a series I can get excited just by seeing it is coming. There are some franchises you could do that with, like Golden Sun for example and I'd be crying. But Animal Crossing has been a hit-or-miss series. Coming off of the high of New Leaf, I'm sure people expect great things, but I just can't help but remember City Folk.

I really need to see that this is a game that will try new things while improving upon the existing aspects instead of being mostly a port of the previous title with fancy graphics, watered down features, and gimmicks thrown in which just make the game worse (the awful motion control of CF).

Animal Crossing is a special series, and can be something really great... But I need to see actual info before I can assume that will be the case for this particular title.

my friend code: SW-8362-0555-1229

acnh island: WestView
DA: DA-2430-4120-1030
HHN ID: RA-3530-1047-7826
fruit: Apples
Northern Hem

Tell me before you add me please or I won't accept. :)

will

Harmonie

@willatschool Yes. The comment you quoted was way back when the only information we had about the game was that it existed. When they later showed the game itself, I saw that they actually worked to make it something new instead of what I feared.

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

willatschool

Did you ever get an answer to this question? I'm also curious

Xyphon22 wrote:

Does the amount of villagers/islanders you can have depend on how many human players there are? My son keeps wanting to create islanders for every profile we have even though those "people" will never play. Will that keep us from getting as many animal neighbors because both are considered in the overall total, or will we get the same total of animals neighbors regardless of how many human players live on the island?

Northern Hem

will

willatschool

@reporterdavid totally unrelated: You voice act for the passion: a brickfilm? I love that series. That's so cool.

Northern Hem

will

thiz-

I feel like I am kinda done with this game. Its my own fault because I completely overdo it and 24/7 the games I chose to play. After completely designing two Islands with all the ideas I had and farming 300 Tickets without encountering any of the Dreamies I feel like I am finished.

Ellie is best girl. Never forget that.

thiz-

Daniel36

willatschool wrote:

Did you ever get an answer to this question? I'm also curious

Xyphon22 wrote:

Does the amount of villagers/islanders you can have depend on how many human players there are? My son keeps wanting to create islanders for every profile we have even though those "people" will never play. Will that keep us from getting as many animal neighbors because both are considered in the overall total, or will we get the same total of animals neighbors regardless of how many human players live on the island?

I have 10 animal villagers and 5 human villagers, so no, the amount isn't tied to your player count.

Edited on by Daniel36

Daniel36

Cosmofantasmo

Looking for a good turnip price this evening. My own island has a regressing week. I will be online in about seven hours, maybe somebody can help me out. If not, that’s the way the stock market goes

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

BrittGOAL14

Sorry I haven’t been doing well with sending out new furniture. We got two new kittens and they’re driving me nuts… Will send some things on as I have time.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

reporterdavid

@willatschool yeah I did It was such a nice thing to do.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by reporterdavid

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 Yeah, I haven't been sending out new furniture as much as I should, either. I got really busy for a good few days so I wasn't able to play.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

reporterdavid

Untitled

Its cold outside

BrittGOAL14

@MarioLover92 Then I get on and forget half of what I wanted to. Chaos.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 Chaos indeed - I did get to play yesterday night, mostly to have my mom over so she could get a new DIY. So I didn't quite get to see Kapp'n or design homes. I dug up a couple gyroids that just happened to show up on my island, at least!

Xyphon22

Yeah, there has to be something wrong with this game, or it just hates me. I had a literal meteor shower on my island tonight and Celeste still wasn't there. The only other time that has ever happened was, you guessed it, last year during Sagittarius month. I don't know why this game does not want me to get this recipe, but it (or that darn owl) clearly has it out for me.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Anti-Matter

@Xyphon22
Just do time travel, keep repeat the process until Celeste appear and give you Sagittarius DIY card.
Don't let the game dictate your daily life, you take control of the game with your initiative.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic