Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 10,201 to 10,220 of 10,545

thiz-

I am really busy time traveling to get a perfect set of villagers that I really like. Especially trying to get rid of all the fitness jerks telling me about their muscles all day long... So far I got an awesome Kangaroo and a cute Coala girl.

My favorite Villager of all time is still Ellie... Shes so cute I am honestly obsessed with her reactions to everything I put for her or give her.

Edit: Ellie just told me she feels "tres chic" running around in the snow with her new handbag. I love her.

Edited on by thiz-

thiz-

Anti-Matter

@thiz-
Meanwhile, all my 10 villagers are 3 Jocks (Jay, Tybalt, Sterling), 4 Cranky (Rooney, Wolfgang, Apollo, Curt), 2 Smug ( Marshall and Raymond) and 1 Lazy (Sherb) villagers.
All my 10 villagers are Boys.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@thiz- Out of all the villagers on my island, my favorite one is Tia. Mainly because she's really sweet and I love how she's literally a teapot elephant. Really like Charlise, as well. I still want to get Bunnie on my island, but I didn't have any luck on even finding her.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

thiz-

@Anti-Matter I have 4 Musicians (Claudia, Phil, Chief, Faith), 2 Fitness (Poncho, Iggy), 1 Nature (Ellie), 1 Education (Kitt), 2 Play (Hamlet, Bianca) - although Hamlet wont shut up about his muscles so I am sure hes fitness as well, but he is very playful.

Trying to get rid of Claudia, Chief, Iggy and Hamlet still.

Edited on by thiz-

thiz-

BrittGOAL14

Took a present to my mom’s island for Rooney. He clearly liked the RC helicopter as he gave me his photo. πŸ˜‚

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

reporterdavid

Untitled shopped enough

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

octokid

@thiz- I've been playing since day one, had no idea "dreamies" were a thing and just had my residents randomly picked out or I picked the first person I saw on a Nook Miles Island.
Meanwhile, my sister has Raymond, Pinky, Fauna and more.
edit; My favorite resident is still Shari though.

Edited on by octokid

amazing new mexico sunset. im hanging on a bridge with my friend-[GUNSHOTS] /ref
have a good day! stay hydrated! et cetera!
(any pronouns, she/they preferred, thank you!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5873-1162-6324 | 3DS Friend Code: 3025-2448-4778 | My Nintendo: MonkeyMoo | Nintendo Network ID: MissMonkeyMoo

Mountain_Man

I just unlocked the ability to adjust the color and intensity of indoor lighting, which is a wonderful feature. Now I can dim the lights in the main room of my house and get nice ambiance from lamps and candles without my exterior windows going dark at night, which is what happens if you turn off the room lights completely.

The Mountain Man

thiz-

Is it just me or are Nature-loving Villagers just superior? It seems to be the best way to keep the island as lively as possible, so wherever I go, I see someone smelling flowers, looking in a book about trees or just going exploring.

The others just seem to stand around and keep in a very limited circle of movement. My music girl Bella never goes beyond a bridge, the Education-loving Ken is always in his house, I like Play-Hobbyists running around and being explorative sometimes, but honestly... if you aint loving nature get off of my island : D

thiz-

MarioVillager92

Finally got back on ACNH today. I had so much new mail when I started (thanks to everyone who sent me the goods and DIYs - much appreciated!), and apparently, there was more mail after this, but they never came. I got scared for a bit, honestly - there was a new DIY which was sent to me, but that didn't show up when I first started today.

I did have an idea, though. I unfavorited all the letters I previously favorited, I saved and quit, then I started the game again. It worked - the rest of the new mail was finally mine, including that DIY! The letter at the very bottom of my inbox was favorited, which was likely why that happened. So pro tip for you guys: don't favorite any letters you get in the game. Otherwise, no new mail.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Anti-Matter

@thiz-
There are 8 official names of villagers type.
Boys = Jock, Cranky, Lazy, Smug
Girls = Normal, Peppy, Snooty, Sisterly

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

It seems like the Toy Day items are identical to those from last year. I don't think they added any more of them. Unless someone here found something new - in my case, there wasn't.

Barbiegurl777

@MarioLover92

Lol~ It's all cool~ πŸ‘ Thank you for all the present's~ You obviously know how to treat girls right~ πŸ‘ Love the princess peach outfit~ πŸ‘ΈπŸ’•

Happy Gaming! (^~^)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

MarioVillager92

@Barbiegurl777 You're totally welcome! Glad you love that Peach outfit.

Mountain_Man

thiz- wrote:

Is it just me or are Nature-loving Villagers just superior? It seems to be the best way to keep the island as lively as possible, so wherever I go, I see someone smelling flowers, looking in a book about trees or just going exploring.

The others just seem to stand around and keep in a very limited circle of movement. My music girl Bella never goes beyond a bridge, the Education-loving Ken is always in his house, I like Play-Hobbyists running around and being explorative sometimes, but honestly... if you aint loving nature get off of my island : D

Hmmm... now that you mention it, some of my villagers do seem to move about more than others. I had never really noticed it before, but as I think about it, I've never seen Sly on the far side of the island away from his house, which is ironic, because he's always bragging about how athletic he is. Coco, on the other hand, seems like she can show up anywhere.

The Mountain Man

thiz-

I am being invaded by Ostriches... I now have Phil (he was my first ever camper), Gladys (I used about 63 tickets to get her because I liked her looks) and Julia (she randomly bought an open spot). And I dont really want to kick out any of them haha.

I just really want to get rid of Camofrog and Poncho.... they are teasing me with never wanting to leave -.-
That little doggy Walker seems to be impossibru to get. I will throw a party if I ever find him.

Edited on by thiz-

thiz-

reporterdavid

Who has a DIY boat? (lifesize boat).... bells np.

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter

Untitled
Allright I will wait for it.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic