Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 861 to 880 of 1,223

edhe

Two bouncing, voluptious, consecutive Loki, and on my first summoning session too.

One is a -HP +SPD, and the other one is a -HP +ATK. I'll keep the first one, and see about giving the other's Arena skill to someone. I've heard people say healers with Dazzling Staff, and Pain+ with Savage Blow are going to be pretty intimidating in the higher levels of the Arena, so there's that option. That is as opposed to giving it to a offensive colourless, where you'd want to keep the A slot for a skill that can actually win you a bout, like Death Blow.

...or I could really test my luck and see if I can get some more Loki with my just under 500 orb count.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Eel

You say that like it's a small amount.

Welp. I used my 60~ orbs and got nothing but 4* & 3* repeats. There goes that.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

edhe

Did a bit more summoning - spent 300 orbs approximately. One more Loki, a Kliff, and three Owains, along with another Reinhardt (currently +7), three Maes, Two Boeys (I intend to fully merge those two eventually), and two Sylvias. A +10 Loki was a serious stretch, but I’m happy with most of the chaff as well.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Enigminator

I tried free summoning the tease, but instead I got the male tease.

Enigminator

Eel

Oh my divine dragons.

I have been getting this Caeda look-alike several times and I'm always like "yay Caeda!" only to see it's a different person after the name shows up.

Today while I was checking the list of heroes, I found the doppelganger. And read her bio. "Marth's fiancee"...? Wait what.

Turns out all this time Caeda simply had a different name in Spanish....

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

Yup it's Shiida.

I guess in Spanish her English name would be pronounced completely different, and making a phonetic translation would sound a bit problematic. Considering it's pronounced more like "see-da", which basically sounds like AIDS in Spanish.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Enigminator

The same happened to me. I've been trying to summon Marth and all I've been getting is Marth.

Enigminator

edhe

@Enigminator

Marth can be a good addition to your team:

(length and mild language warning)
His "I QUIT FIRE EMBLEM HEROES" series is a fun watch.

I've never really took the time to craft a decent arena team though. You've got to invest in them for them to give you the high scoring matchups, and that usually involves slapping aether and exclusive dual rally assist skills on everyone, or just using the overpowered loli dragon of the week.
Thankfully, these arena duel skills are opening up the arena - for better or worse - to less used units. It's a pity the arena duel skills are so hard to come by - being locked behind new units - Laegjarn, Helbindi and Loki respectively.

I'd like to see them being made available as rewardable seals, because it seems a bit counterproductive to appear to open up Arena for all units (not just +10 invincible mobile dragon armors), but require the player to whale for several copies of any given hero so they can cannibalise them for that one skill.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Enigminator

I got Legendary Eirika from a free summon a few hours ago.

Enigminator

edhe

Well, I had my luckiest legendary banner, but now, my orbs are almost completely depleted. 110 orbs got me my first Legendary Lyn, two consecutive, identical Gennys (a hero I hadn’t pulled prior to today, so a spare wrathful staff was welcome), my first Bridal Ninian, my first Micaiah, and with possibly my final throw of the dice, that Legendary Eirika.
But now I’m down to 20 orbs - my lowest point since spring. I can’t say I’m too interested in those future Radiant Dawn & Blinding Blade banners we learned about in the announcements, but I’m a bit nervous a hero I’d really like is going to show up, and I won’t be able to summon them.

Although truth be told, I really needed that L.Lyn I got today - namely for the wind boost.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Enigminator

@edhe They've been pretty generous with the orbs lately. I was able to get around 200 orbs this month.

Enigminator

Cynas

I can't tell if the new heroes are calming or creepy.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Eel

I like the Azura inspired clothing. Wish one of the Corrins had the dark version though.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Cynas

I don't think Camilla needed another version of herself yet, this is her 5th one. I get she's a popular character, but is there any other character so far that has 5 variations? I know there are a lot with 4. Unless you include male and female Corrin/Robin as the same character, I can't think of anyone else.

Edit: Totally forgot about Wind's Embrace Lyn and Legendary Lucina. Still, Camilla isn't as big of a character.

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic