Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,223

Enigminator

@edhe I was lucky enough to summon every legendary hero on their respective banners, except for Ryoma and Hector's. I'm hoping to just summon Marth and Hector from this banner and move on to the CYL banner for the rest of the meta heroes.

Enigminator

Eel

So of course, after I waste orbs and orbs as they come on not-getting the new Hector, they release a new special banner.

Thanks, game.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

yokokazuo

@Yosheel there is the calendar they release of upcoming events.
That said... I’m almost at a 5% pity rate with little orbs and I need Marth...

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

edhe

Regular Marth may get the chance to learn Legendary Marth's Falchion down the line, just like Eldigan did with Ares and Eliwood did with Brave Roy. His unique windsweep effect on dragons is probably uninheritable though - he'd probably take on any dragon apart from Nowi, no problem.

@Enigminator I've ignored the legendary banners, mainly. IS have been pretty generous with the free orbs, but it's my ambition to +10 a good hero. One of the brave heroes would have been a good candidate, but I just didn't have enough orbs. Then again, I'd like to have +10ed them all.

I might not summon on this banner after all. I'm really keen to get a gunnthra, or another blessed hero, but it might be worth waiting until more units are on offer that I'd realy like. I'm not too desperate for a Lene, Faye, Fjorm or Brave Lucina though.

That Hector that appears in the Legendary Heroes trailer is the Love Abounds, Valentines Hector though, in case you were hoping he was the Legendary version.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Enigminator

@edhe Well in that case, I'll probably go for just Marth. If I'm lucky, I'll probably summon another Nephenee from this banner. And if I'm lucky to get the rest of the brave heroes from the other banner, I'll go for the special heroes that I'm missing.

Enigminator

edhe

I got my Gunnthra, but no Marth. I think I spent around 400 orbs, but I don't want to risk throwing them all away. I'm left with 862 orbs, so I hope a special hero I want (like Anna) doesn't show up any time soon.

I did manage to get two Valentines Hectors, a Spring Alfonse, and a Sword Reinhardt, but, as per usual, none of the 5 stars I got today have optimal natures.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Enigminator

I got 2 Lenes, Fjorm, seasonal Hector, and sword Reinhart. I had up to 198 orbs and now I'm down to 5. I guess I'll have to ditch the Brave Banner then. I've heard the Abyssal maps are over-the-top.

Edited on by Enigminator

Enigminator

Eel

Hm I don't feel like playing tap battle, but I don't want to miss the extras...
(With the ipad to the side, not looking or listening)
tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap * 10000

Bloop.

edhe

Is anyone interested in this new banner - the Muspell Generals (Laegjarn, Laevatain & Helbindi)?

I was eager to get a Laevatain, above all, but I got a Laegjarn, Amelia and Takumi before I was able to get my neutral Laevatain. Not a bad result for approximately 184 orbs, but I really need to start saving my orbs again.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

edhe

@Tsurii

I had to skip a lot of banners over the past 8 months to gather up the orbs I had at their greatest extent, and that meant missing out on a lot of heroes. It's paid off because the seasonals are relatively weak (their only appeal is their outfits), and heroes that appear in 'new heroes' banners will always turn up in any given summoning session that follow. I didn't have to try for the Muspell sisters this time, but, given how bloated the red summoning pool is, they would be about as rare as Saber after their banner ends, and hardly anyone has one of those.

On the subreddit, each month, I think, there is someone who posts the predicted F2P orbs up for grabs, and they are surprisingly generous. This accounts for story missions, and chain assault as well, so not all of them are gimmies, but they should be fairly achievable.
Furthermore, there are videos on youtube of F2P guides for Bound Hero Battles and the like, that can get you those few extra orbs. Pheonixmaster1 (sic) is a popular example of someone who can walk you through Lunatic battles with units that most everyone has.

Tempest Trials and 'Forging Bonds' events are pretty lucrative for orbs as well as maintaining a decent rank in Arena. I've yet to reach rank 20 yet, but for me, 3-4 orbs a week is very welcome.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

I get a lot of orbs doing missions, playing story levels, repeatedly playing the storm levels to accumulate points, and now the levels where you get conversations with the characters also give you daily orbs for playing.

Right now there’s at least 3 orbs a day just for logging in too.

Let them accumulate, don’t spend them on just any banner.

About the new heroes villain banner, I got the pink haired one in m first try with orbs. Not sure if I should waste my few orbs looking for the axe guy.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Enigminator

I'm going to wait until the legend banner. I want to catch up on my bingo card.

I also like how they're leaving this banner up for a month.

Enigminator

Eel

"Oh the new lower quality option is avaliable, cool!"

(enables it)

🙃 "Oh."

(spends another hour or so redownloading the original quality)

I guess big screens and highly compressed backgrounds don't mix well.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

edhe

@Yosheel

So you use a tablet, presumably. I was considering trying out the lite version, but I didn't know what it would look like. No harm in trying, I guess. I play on an iPod myself.
I had seen a screenshot of someone with two instances of the game on their phone (probably android) - one was the full version, and the other was the lite version, so if anyone is curious about the lite version, I think there's a way to try it out without replacing the full version, and having to redownload it all again if it isn't satisfactory.

On a different note, there's a new banner today, and, for the first time in a very long time, my free pull was a 5★ (in my last attempt, it took the first pull after a free pull to get my first Lute). Halloween Kagero. Makes up for her not coming home in the spring banner a while back, I suppose. Mia would have had more utility, but I wasn't going to waste my orbs pulling for a colourless that may never show up.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

I play on an iPad mini.

It’s honestly not THAT bad, but several backgrounds and menus look horrible. Particularly the menu where you have the story, training tower, special battles, etc.

The main art for each character seems to be unchanged, but their battle poses are all noticeably compressed.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

LzWinky

Tsurii wrote:

Ugh...... I want Myrrh, goshdangit! F*** off with the Firs, game. I need my loli dragon and I need her in an adorable little Halloween costume 😅😂

And her ridiculous stats. She's a MONSTER

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SalviPapi

Haven't played the game in a long time and debating about going back into it. Any catch up or anything I need to know, also is it possible to restart the game from the top?

Peace, Love, & Positivity

Switch Friend Code: SW-0696-2316-9892 | Twitter:

edhe

@KidOrellana
Presuming you didn't link your Nintendo account, you should be able to start from the beginning. You'll get a Takumi instead of a Virion.

As for what you need to catch up on, that depends on when you last played. Have you played as recently that you've been able to redeem a free summon for every new banner? Did you follow the latest 'Choose Your Legends' event?

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic