Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 1,223

klingki

It's funny how you never have any luck when you really want someone. I don't really care for any of the new dancers, but I got Ishtar with my free pull. That was my only pull on that banner. Then I sniped for Caineghis and it took 70+ orbs to get him. I'm back up to about 30 now which I'm saving for Nagi. Let's hope the game's desire sensors are broken for that banner.

klingki

Eel

Kinda interestingly, I replaced Naga with Rinea on my team for the tempest trials, and she... Kinda performs better?

I mean, I use the ancient technique of leaving them to fight on auto for all five battles, and Naga is usually the first to die when she is around. But with Rinea not only is she more cautious and rarely ever dies, her dance ability makes the entire thing go by a bit faster.

I may keep her around for a bit after the tempest trials ends.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

edhe

I'm saving my orbs this time. It'd be tempting to try for Nagi, but I just feel I'd like to get above 1000 orbs again. I'm nearly half way there with 424 orbs.

I'm usually most tempted when they hand out free summon tickets, and I can go for full circles (we're due a forging bonds tomorrow), but I'm not likely to try and pull for any of the other three on the banner, so I'll go for green with those tickets, and nothing else.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Enigminator

"It's funny how you never have any luck when you really want someone. " Indeed. What's funny is in the banner she first appeared in, I got the other 5 star lance unit instead. It was only until the second banner she appeared in that I was lucky enough to summon her; with great IVs as a bonus.

Enigminator

Namco

Yet again, astoundingly good luck with pulls. I had 40 orbs and the 4 summon tickets from forging bonds, since I have no patience I spend them all today. Blue and green orbs only. I got Sirius, Ishtar AND Nagi.

I know I said I wanted Nagi for inheriting skills... but she is the ultimate Duma / Fallen Tiki counter. Both very common in aether raids. Still I want distant counter on brave Ike and special fighter on my Zelgius. Special fighter feels like a misfit for Nagi with her awful speed. I'd rather have Bold Fighter to improve her player phase offensive powers. You can still run quick riposte in the S slot making her capable in both phases.

There's only one solution... I need two more Nagi and yet another bold fighter ^_^

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Eel

It's kinda annoying how basically every hero I want is a green unit, and I'm lucky if I get any green orbs in my summon sessions.

I somehow ended up getting the same non-focus 5* green unit in the last two big banners too. Hilda.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Enigminator

Speaking of annoying, try getting pity broken with a Colorless unit that's non-focus. That's what happened to me with the Soiree banner. I have yet to use the summon tickets in the recent banner though.

Enigminator

klingki

I have also not been getting many greens, which sucks cuz that's what I'm sniping for. I did get Nagi after about 30 something orbs though (and all 4 tickets), which is pretty good all things considered. Switched focus to OG Myrrh after that, but no luck so far.

klingki

edhe

This arena season sucks for me. The only suitable free unit I have is Alphonse. My only other options are Astram (red melee), Eliwood (red melee) or Jakob - no combat variety at all, so I have to sacrifice any bonuses and just use my spares if I come up against a blue Tiki or Brave Hector.
That's what I get for not summoning.

(Edit) Now, as for today's banner, I ended up spending a few more orbs than I'd hope. I was ideally hoping to get Hector/Lilina followed by either L'Arachel or Dozla, and my first 5 star of the session was a Lewyn pity break... followed up by a L'Arachel. One down.
My next new pull was a 4 star Norne (which I hadn't previously acquired), but in the end, I got pitybroken in the truest sense by a Kinshi Hinoka. I suppose her Flier skills are pretty desirable, but I don't really use flier teams that often. She wouldn't be my first combat manual either, so I could try and make it happen.

Still, not a complete blowout...

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Namco

I got Halloween Heclina / Lilactor. The powercreep is real. I know halloween is supposed to be scary but this is too much creep! He's basically a walking Bolt Tower that you can use at your convenience. I got him with the right assets too.

I also got Hilda. Not bad for a 120 orbs summon

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Eel

funny how they add the "ghosts are not real!" episode in the middle of the attack of the underworld.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Enigminator

Imagine how broken this game would be if they added classes

Enigminator

Eel

Oh of course, my main account gets nothing but trash, but the one I only use to get free summons gets Halloween Dad first try.

It's interesting how they only have one tap quote (or two if you count the sigh), but come with an entire conversation between them as a trade off.

That was cute.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Grumblevolcano

I wonder if there'll be a Book 4 or if we're coming to the end of the full story.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Enigminator

Pretty sure Book III is not the end. After all, we'll still have Loki and her master to contend with. There's also the conflict with the Gods of Askr and Embla. Lastly, the true role of our little owl friend.

Enigminator

Grumblevolcano

@StableInvadeel The Whitewings (Est, Catria, Palla) from Shadow Dragon make an appearance in SoV.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

edhe

Est would have been in the banner, but she's still locked up in her cell.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic