Forums

Topic: 2017 direct:Arms direct 5/17

Posts 21 to 40 of 75

FGPackers

I think they will give away more about ARMS (characters, game modes, stages, release date) and Splatoon 2 (weapons, stages, game modes, release date) and some stuff for 3DS like Echoes. I don't expect anything big outside of that

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Spennymoor

One thing I want - a wider range of avatars for switch account. Let me be Kirby already!

In all seriousness, expecting a quiet direct with perhaps one surprise. So more info on games we already know about (release dates/modes etc.), and then a reveal for a switch port/3DS game/some VC info. Don't think there'll be a big new switch game (although happy to be surprised with a 25th anniversary Kirby game!)

As they are focusing on multilayer-centric games could also hear more about switch online.

Spennymoor

WebHead

Probably shouldn't expect any new game announcements.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

LzWinky

I'm sure there will be something new. 90% of Directs had some surprise in them, usually available afterwards.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Joeynator3000

Nintendo usually surprises us every now and then....so.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

TOUGHDUDE94

Who think due to Kirby 25th we get Kirby dream land 3 on n3ds Virtual console.Also my Nintendo rewards .

Edited on by TOUGHDUDE94

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

TuVictus

I think Nintendo loves Kirby enough that any significant anniversary would get some decent attention. I hope so at least. I mean, its not like they can treat it like Metroid...

TuVictus

TOUGHDUDE94

@Operative2-0 Yes that was very great.
We got............................................................Metriod prime federation force and..................................................................nothing else.
I think we get a Kirby game this year what would you hope it is like
Kirby 3d dream land along with wario 3d land

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Undead_terror

Dunno what to expect, but I do hope for something good....and a announcement for the Fierce Deity amiibo because I want that armor in the game.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TOUGHDUDE94

I think it is going to be good but not great I think it be some new stuff to fill out the switch games
Release Date predictions
Arms .........................................May
Spaltoon 2..................................June or July
Fire Emblem warriors................September or October(with release of paid online)
I do think they will launch Virtual Console before paid online with release after direct(this is uselly when the start or put on a new console is spring.(I do think they do more on 3ds or n3ds)
There is a big gap for summer so Kirby or another game is likely for july or august release

TOUGHDUDE94

ianl579

I'm keeping my expectations low, and hoping for not a lot of new titles to be announced so Nintendo can kill it at E3.

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

Haru17

Any Switch announcements will probably be at E3, while details on already announced games and anything on the will find a home here.

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Sisilly_G

Dev wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if there's another Kirby's Dream Collection.

Retail version please!!!

The retail package on Wii was never released in Australia and Europe.

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

NaviAndMii

10.5 hours to go...!

The Direct is coming at a good time - what lies ahead for the next few months is still quite unclear, it'll be good to have a bit of clarity on how phase two of Operation:Switch is gonna play out!

I hope that they announce a demo/testfire for ARMS - by all accounts, people who have had hands-on experience with the game seemed to really enjoy it...but the lack of hype surrounding the game seems to suggest that the 'hook' hasn't been effectively communicated to the wider audience. A demo could be just the tonic

Also hoping for a tease of an as-yet-unannounced game that fills a gap in the Switch's library - 5 seconds of FPS action (or similar) would crank the hype-train up a few more gears! **fingers crossed!**

The Direct will be broadcast at the link below for anyone who is interested in cracking open some popcorn and watching it live!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Octane

Star Wars Battlefront 2.

Octane

Grumblevolcano

@Operative2-0 I could see a Rainbow Curse port for 3DS happening. Seeing as Nintendo seems to be splitting Wii U games between Switch and 3DS you could have something like Rainbow Curse and Tropical Freeze going to 3DS (maybe also 3D World and Captain Toad) meanwhile stuff like Bayonetta 1+2, Pikmin 3, Pokken and XCX go to Switch.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NaviAndMii

Octane wrote:

Star Wars Battlefront 2.

EA said they'll be bringing a 'big' game to the Switch - so I'm cautiously optimistic...although, the source of the supposed 'leak' is Reddit - so I'm dubious as to its validity! **fingers crossed!**

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

FGPackers

If the rumor is true, and i think it can be, it will surely not be Battlefront 2. We will find at E3

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

mav-i-am

Kid Icarus is 30 this year...............

Switch games list,

Legend of Zelda BotW, Human resource machine, NBA Playgrounds, Street Fighter 2, Super Bomberman R, Snipperclips, Overcooked, World of Goo.

Nintendo Network ID: mav-i-am | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.