Forums

Topic: 2017 direct:Arms direct 5/17

Posts 1 to 20 of 75

TOUGHDUDE94

EDIT:This is going to expand to cover 2017 now
Prediction time for e3 2017

Edited on by TOUGHDUDE94

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Grumblevolcano

My predictions are.

Switch:
ARMS
Splatoon 2
MK8 Deluxe

3DS:
Fire Emblem Echoes
Ever Oasis
Pikmin
DKC Tropical Freeze 3D
Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal for VC

Switch and 3DS:
Nindies sizzle reel (including Yooka-Laylee Switch launch date)

Amiibo:
Corrin (Smash range) release date, maybe Cloud and/or Bayonetta too
Fierce Deity Link, Twilight Princess Link and Skyward Sword Link (Zelda range)

Mobile:
Animal Crossing

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NImH

@Grumblevolcano heeeyy... I'd forgotten about Ever Oasis! Now that was a good-looking 3DS game.

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-2275-8578-8399 | 3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

@andrew20 ...The multiposts aren't really necessary...
Anyways I just want some Monster Hunter news...and for the Switch.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LzWinky

Meowpheel wrote:

"Specter of Torment is available to download right now in the 3DS and WiiU eshops"

Buy a Switch you heathen

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TOUGHDUDE94

@Grumblevolcano Yours is great too.

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

TromboneGamer

So the Bayonetta reveal thing is tomorrow. Something Switch related doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility now.

My Twitch

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9902-3413 | Nintendo Network ID: TromboneGamer | Twitter:

TOUGHDUDE94

@TromboneGamer Coming to switch and n3ds

TOUGHDUDE94

Vinny

We're getting WarioWare 3DS now for sure.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Joeynator3000

Vinny wrote:

I want WarioWare DIY 2...with better creation tools.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

TOUGHDUDE94

Who thinks marshadow will be release after the direct along with gold,silver and crystal on 3ds vc or eshop

Edited on by TOUGHDUDE94

TOUGHDUDE94

TOUGHDUDE94

@Vinny What about wario land or wario 3d land

TOUGHDUDE94

OorWullie

My predictions are

Arms - New characters and stages,single and multi-player modes and release date.
Splatoon 2 - Single player campaign,new ranked modes along with improved returning ones and a new stage or 2.Release month but no specific date.
New MK8D trailer
New XC2 and possibly Mario Odyssey trailer
Skyrim trailer
Couple of new indie games and sizzle reel.
Their plans for VC and info on how they're going to deal with our past purchases.

Surprises - Something that will be available immediately after the Direct,a 1st party download title,SNES Remix possibly.Or something like Mario V DK or Excite Bike Wii were to Wii U/Wii but new.

3DS I have no idea nor do I care.

Edited on by OorWullie

đŸ‡Ŧ🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹ī¸ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹ī¸

AlwaysGreener

My Predictions:

-ARMS released date revealed and addition of new characters and stages.
-VC plans.
-More information on XC2 or anything Fire Emblem related.

Longshots:

-Possible announcement on a new game.
-Seiken Densetsu Collection possible localization.

AlwaysGreener

Haru17

Skyrim trailer!? Haha, that doesn't make any sense for the remaster. Not only is that a third party game and more likely to be featured at E3, but there wouldn't be anything left to explain about the game unless they're adding HD rumble — total guesswork at this point.

Love Skyrim, I just don't see it. I think Nintendo is being pretty face value when they say it's about Splatoon and ARMS. We basically just have to get release dates, and for Nintendo to remind everyone to buy Mario Kart at the end of the month. Maybe there will be small stuff outside of that, but that typically hasn't happened with directs Nintendo announced as having a specific game focus in the past. Maaaaaybe we'll get a trailer for the Zelda summer DLC if that's anything substantive. Otherwise they'll just detail it at E3. They will probably just detail it at E3.

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Grumblevolcano

I hope there's nothing on BotW until E3, I'm only on the first divine beast and Nintendo likes to spoil disc stuff when discussing DLC.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

OdnetninAges

I'm predicting they will give release dates for ARMS and Splatoon 2. They will talk about Fire Emblem Echoes for sure, and they'll probably announce the Corrin amiibo as well. They might talk about Mario Kart 8 and Puyo Puyo Tetris a bit, since those are coming out this month. I don't know if they'd talk about anything regarding Ever Oasis or Pikmin 3DS. I could see them doing so, but I could also see them waiting until E3. I could see them talking about Culdcept Revolt and RPG Maker Fes, as well as the companion app for RPG Maker Fes.

Joeynator3000 wrote:

Vinny wrote:

I want WarioWare DIY 2...with better creation tools.

My dream 3DS game. I'm honestly surprised that there still hasn't been a proper WarioWare title on 3DS yet. Or Wario Land 5. I'd love either of those...

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.