Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 1,790

Themagusx1

@Link41x Seeing Guerrera and Jericho wrestling last week brought back memories. You looking forward to the Wardlow match tonight?

Themagusx1

Themagusx1

@bimmy-lee I know it’s been a while but sorry I just saw this. I have to ask, what was your favorite NWA/cwcw ppv? For me it’s Starcade 85, and I think the last great wcw ppv was spring stamepede 99. To me that’s where the nwo came to an end and that four way match was awesome, and I was so happy seeing ddp finally win the title.

Themagusx1

Link41x

@Themagusx1 Yes it was a good match as well. Counting down to Rampage next friday night though!

PSN ID: Linkx41

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9590-3292 | Nintendo Network ID: Link41

Tasuki

I really love the push the are giving Christian Cage, I really laughed when they said he will face Kenny for the Impact title.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Link41x

What a debut for AEW Rampage! Three title defenses and one of the titles changed hands. Absolutely cannot wait until rampage next week. It has been seven long years and I can't wait to hear that entrance music hit again.

Tasuki

@Link41x Honestly I am thinking that if he does show up on next weeks Rampage it's going to be a video but more then like an announcement for All Out. I can't see them using such an awesome moment for Network TV especially with the PPV 3 weeks away. But then again loom at when Sting made his first appearance.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

Tasuki

So did anyone catch Kenny's shirt during the tag team title match tonight?

I wonder if it meant something. 🤔

My Backlog

Link41x

Like his Cookie Monster shirt from two weeks ago

Magician

Just listening to Jim Cornette fondly remembering Bobby Eaton.

Switch Physical Collection - 834 games (as of November 18th, 2021)
Currently playing: Spiritfarer (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Themagusx1

@Magician Cornette is cool, but I don’t agree with much of what he has to say. He has a very specific idea of what he deems as wrestling and hey rightly so, but that does not mean it is the correct ideal aspect of what wrestling is.

Themagusx1

Magician

@Themagusx1 Yeah, Cornette is a historian of the old guard of wrastlin', which makes his opinion of the current state of modern wrestling one I share. I just can't watch the product for very long these days. With WWE running commercials in the middle of matches and neither WWE nor AEW having much in the way of star power I care to watch. I like Asuka and that's about it.

No, I'm happier just going over to Wrestling with Paul's YT channel or OSW Review's YT channel and just reliving wrestling from yesteryear.

Switch Physical Collection - 834 games (as of November 18th, 2021)
Currently playing: Spiritfarer (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Themagusx1

@Magician Yeah but I see value in the current product, and I do believe there are products better than other I.e nxt being Wwes best product.(Looking forward to Takeover more than SummerSlam.

Themagusx1

CactusMan

Removed - foreign languages

Bamm!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6657-1971-4787

Tasuki

All set for Rampage. Got me a large pepperoni pizza and a six pack of Bud Light Platinum. Haven't been this excited for a wrestling show on network TV in a long time.

My Backlog

Tasuki

I was surprised that they had him live. I figured it be a video. Love the shots he took at WWE, and he finally got his ice cream bars.

My Backlog

Link41x

What an incredible show last night!! Can't wait for Dynamite on Wednesday!

Tasuki

Ric Flair was recently on Renee Paquett's podcast and he discussed rumors about him going to AEW. According to him, nothing has been discussed between Tony Khan and him and Randy (Orton) texted Flair saying it would be nuts if he did go cause then you would have 3 of the 4 Horsemen there with Barry Windhamm living close by. Also he spoke about the idea for a tag match between Him and Andrade vs Sting and Darby Allen with Dardy and Andrade doing most of the heavy lifting cause who'd pay to watch two old guys wrestler lol.

He also stated that he will be in the back for All Out visiting the boys.

My Backlog

Tasuki

I really like the push AEW is giving Brian Pillman Jr. I hope they keep it up.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

kkslider5552000

My three favorite matches this year all involved Bryan Danielson against a world champion, I just realized.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic