Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 101 to 120 of 1,960

y2josh

@tbd: Haha yeah for real. I'm going to RAW on May 9th and I may tackle him. So, if I disappear for a while after that day that is what happened.

y2josh

theblackdragon

lol josh, how will you get past his stupid bullet-proof box or whatever, though? or is he not using that anymore? >:3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Sylverstone

So sad to see Edge go, but he's left behind a legacy. E&C was one of the greatest tag teams, and his heel persona made me truly hateful of him.

Not to mention that ratings juggernaut in the form of the live sex celebration on Raw....

Anyways... Best of luck to Edge in his retirement.
I totally want Christian to face Alberto Del Rio at Extreme Rules.

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

y2josh

@tbd: Yeah they still use it, hopefully I'll get an open shot at him as he's making his entrance.

y2josh

Tasuki

@TBD: We can only hope he will replace Michael Cole lol.

@Y2Josh: Lol that reminds me of that one time some fan rushed the ring during an Eddie Guerrero match. I forgot who he was wrestling but he took out the fan thinking he was part of the match breaking his nose and everything. The fan than tried to sue Eddie and the WWE but the judge threw it out since the fan clearly was seen jumping over the barricade.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

As of they couldnt make Michael Cole anymore annoying. Man if they dont drop him or something I am going to end up not watching Raw anymore he annoys me that much lol.

On another note it looks like Awesome Kong is on her way. I would love to see her and Beth Phoenix go at it.

My Backlog

the_shpydar

I'm really tired of Cole's schtick at this point. I don't mind the whole heel persona thing, but it doesn't work if he's going to be the credible "voice of the WWE". He spends more than half the show getting himself over, interrupting genuine match calls and ignoring whatever's going on in the ring, with and extra-helping of annoying. I don't blame Cole the person, since we all know it's Vince & Co. goading him on, but I really hope they decide to move Cole to only Smackdown and let JR come back to Raw. Hell, i'd even rather a Josh Matthews and King team; i just can't stand Cole on the mic through the whole show anymore.

And yes, Kong is coming! Her arrival should be at least a good month before they find a way to screw it up. It's really too bad that WWE gave up on good women's wrestling some time ago and even TNA has drastically downplayed it. There's always the regular Shimmer DVD series (Ring of Honor's "sister" promotion), which is great for anyone who's interested.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

y2josh

I hope Cole's "Knight" bullcrap doesn't carry on after they get back to the states. Vickie Guerrero and Michael Cole are two people who can get me to stop caring about a product fast.

y2josh

Sylverstone

Anyone making any draft picks yet?

I'm hoping they move Daniel Bryan off Raw because Cole is hogging the limelight too much, and they're under-using him a lot.

I mean, a boring title reign but nothing more. He was a freaking launch pad for the Bella Twins heel turn for Christ's sake! They should really use him up more, it pains me that WWE is doing such a thing.

Worse when they're trying not to call themselves a wrestling company now.

Edited on by Sylverstone

Tasuki

I am hoping that Drew McIntyre will be moved to Raw, where they can use him more I would love to see a match between him and Randy Orton.

My Backlog

the_shpydar

Maybe Vickie gets moved back to Smackdown while Ziggler stays on Raw (or vice versa)? With his new look, it would be a good time for a new direction for him. Or they could move Orton to Smackdown, which opens up a main event slot for Ziggler or someone else like Swagger or McIntyre.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Sylverstone

Tasuki wrote:

I am hoping that Drew McIntyre will be moved to Raw, where they can use him more I would love to see a match between him and Randy Orton.

Weird, I was kinda hoping for a McIntrye/Sheamus feud, but WWE never goes for heel vs. heel confrontations that much anymore (and because Sin Cara is pursuing him).

Anyhoo, McIntrye to RAW.

Sylverstone

My draft picks so far:

Drew McIntyre to RAW
Daniel Bryan to SmackDown
One of the members of the Corre (Hopefully Justin Gabriel) to RAW
One of the members of Nexus (hopefully Mason Ryan) to SmackDown
Beth Phoenix to RAW (Trust me, she's being way underused)

I feel that WWE is going to stop with the title switches between brands now, so I think the champions will be somewhat safe, except the Bellas. I expect a split somehow.

Tasuki

@Sylverstone: I can see McIntyre and Sheamus forming a Tag team but I cant really see them going at, mainly cause like you said very rarely do they put a heel against another heel. Of course they could do that to make one of them turn face but I dont know which one I would want to see change.

Anyhow I couldn't call any of those drafts tonight. The whole Cena business was a joke if you ask me having him go to Smackdown and than back to Raw just for the main event what a joke. It just proves to me that the whole draft thing is staged. Oh well. It will be interesting to see what feuds they start up with Randy Orton now that hes on Smackdown. I see a Myesterio/Del Rio feud coming up here soon.

On another wrestling subject, are any of you guys watching Tough Enough?

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

Tasuki

Well the Draft is continuing today and looks like a few we did call.

Drew McIntyre is to Raw and Daniel Bryan is going to Smackdown.

My Backlog

Sylverstone

Tasuki wrote:

@Sylverstone: I can see McIntyre and Sheamus forming a Tag team but I cant really see them going at, mainly cause like you said very rarely do they put a heel against another heel. Of course they could do that to make one of them turn face but I dont know which one I would want to see change.

Anyhow I couldn't call any of those drafts tonight. The whole Cena business was a joke if you ask me having him go to Smackdown and than back to Raw just for the main event what a joke. It just proves to me that the whole draft thing is staged. Oh well. It will be interesting to see what feuds they start up with Randy Orton now that hes on Smackdown. I see a Myesterio/Del Rio feud coming up here soon.

On another wrestling subject, are any of you guys watching Tough Enough?

Yes, that whole Cena ordeal was complete BS.

And I'm glad some of my picks went through,

And yes, I have been paying close attention to Tough Enough. I was glad that Rima was taken off the show, because she really wasn't impressing me with her "skills". What I did love is how she survived 3 weeks of intensive training and really made something of her time. I usually support the underdogs, but in this case, it doesn't seem so hot right now.

Another guy I'm looking at is Ryan (aka "Skidmarks"). That promo he cut at the 3rd episode elimination was purely rage-filled and I liked the intensity. Hell, even Stone Cold was impressed. I wouldn't surprised if he went really far in this competition.

I felt bad that Michelle quit Tough Enough to be with her daughter. She really missed her.

And also, I wanted that Ariana chick gone from the moment I saw her. And I got my wish.

Tasuki

I wouldnt be too surprise if we see Rima some time down the road something like what they did with the Miz and John Morrison the fact that even though they didnt win Tough Enough they still got into the WWE it just took a bit more time. I can see the same thing happening to Rima if she is as dedicated to it as she says and shows she is.

Yeah I felt bad for Michelle to but I am glad to see that she figured that out now instead of winning it and finding that out than. That move there earned her Stone Colds respect so after all I wouldnt say she didnt earn nothing.

Yeah I can see Ryan going far too I am was so glad when that guy that tore up his bed was sent home that guy was a D-bag. I dont know about you but Ryan reminds me alot of a young Edge especially when he did that promo.

My Backlog

Splat

@Tasuki - I would not be shocked at all to see Rima in WWE down the line even if she doesn't wrestle Vince will find a spot for her like he did Josh Matthews.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

y2josh

Rima will be sent to train, surely. The way they was praising her even though she was sent packing. They probably know the winner never does much in the WWE anyways.

y2josh

Tasuki

y2josh wrote:

Rima will be sent to train, surely. The way they was praising her even though she was sent packing. They probably know the winner never does much in the WWE anyways.

Lol so true I think the only winner out of any of those contests thats stuck with the business is Christy Hemme whos on TNA now.

The one that had me laughing was that one MMA fighter that won the last Tough Enough. He made like two appearances the Royal Rumble match and another one in a fight against Kurt Angle where he put Angle in a key lock and wouldnt let go. But honestly if these people win these contests how come they dont last long? It seems kinda silly but if being in the WWE is their dream like so many of them claim and the win why leave after such a short time?

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic