Forums

Topic: What Game(s) are You Currently Playing?

Posts 921 to 940 of 1,313

Sir_Axeman

Banjo Kazooie XBLA and Black Ops Cold War

i enjoy Mario Kart Double Dash and Cups of Tea !!!!

MarioVillager92

Just had my first Splatfest session in Splatoon 3. Things are already chaotic... and I wouldn't have it any other way, lol. I even had some strawberry ice cream in real life before playing!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

CJD87

Ploughing through the backlog, just wrapped up Blasphemous last night.... after the final boss had me stuck for several days. (Probably the 2nd longest stint of being stuck on a boss, with the longest being the final boss of Sekiro!)

A solid metroid-vania (with some Souls elements) and great boss battles. Played this in advance of the sequel dropping next month, which will now be a 'day 1' for me.

Overall, I'd give it a solid 7-8/10, - although my favorite game in this Metroid-Souls-Vania genre still goes to Salt and Sanctuary

CJD87

Anti-Matter

Nexomon PS4
Journey in Nightmare Chasm.

Anti-Matter

Tanookduke

I just started playing pikmin 3 deluxe today while waiting for pikmin 4 to come out, Accidentally beat in 6 and a half hours.

Oops...

The tanookduke strikes again!

Jhena

Daemon X Machina is beaten and now I am playing Fire Emblem Three Houses. I dropped the game quite a while ago because the dark tone made me feel uncomfortable, no problems so far.Today I played until chapter 12. The game is really good, maybe even great. Hopefully I can finish it until Pikmin 4 releases.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Vortexeo

I'm currently about 8 hours into Fire Emblem Engage but the game still hasn't quite hooked me yet. So I decided to take a break from it and start Final Fantasy XIII-2 today. I'm only 2 and a half hours in but I'm loving it so far and my god, the soundtrack is incredible.

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

MarioVillager92

Went back to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe after the Splatfest was over.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Tanookduke

Playing pikmin 4 and one of the shovel knight treasure trove campaigns on my 3ds.

The tanookduke strikes again!

Fizza

Started up Zelda: Oracle of Ages earlier on today after it's drop on NSO and have been having a pretty good time so far. The presentation/pixel art is utterly gorgeous and still holds up incredibly well over 20 years later, the environments are extremely distinct and memorable from one another and, with it being based off of Link's Awakening in terms of controls, it plays just as good as LA did before it. While I am running into a few little annoyances here and there (I have absolutely no idea how seeds work), I'd definitely say I'm having a good time overall in the hour or so I played so far and I can't wait to keep going over the next few days!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Mega Man 11 (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

FishyS

Also playing Oracles of Ages. The game begs for a few quality of life improvements and I think a remake would have been amazing, but still really enjoying the game so far.

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

FrozenGrape

DKC Tropical Freeze. Can't imagine a better match for this hot weather. Although I try a demo every now and then. Kirby and Yoshi and Metroid Dread, just to decide what to buy next. But Metroid Dread would be more suitable for autumn/winter I think.

Currently playing: DKC: Tropical Freeze

Sunsy

I've been hooked to Asphalt 9 lately, on both PC and Switch. I miss playing arcade cabinets, so playing it with the Joy-Con wheel has become my preferred way to play it since it gives me that arcade racing experience I wanted. Also on Switch, squeezed in some Mario Kart 8 for the new tracks (again with the Joy-Con wheel), some Sega Ages Sonic the Hedgehog, and Pinball FX for the Trolls table.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Slim_in_Blue

I bought Ghost Trick yesterday after seeing all the praise for it online and a friend telling me about how good it is, finished up with Chapter 6 last night and it's an absolute treat. The writing is fantastic with both an interesting story and a good joke like every other line, the puzzles aren't too challenging but they sure are a ton of fun, and oh MAN the characters are great. I didn't go in expecting too much, I played the demo and enjoyed it enough but wasn't sure if the whole game would be worth $30, but so far it's been a ton of fun and could very well end up high on my end of year ranking.

Just a guy who likes games

NintendoByNature

FFIV and Elden Ring. Might zip thru FFIV to get to the oracle games again

NintendoByNature

Ganner

Cereza and the Lost Demon. Totally digging it. I'm absolutely in love with the art style and once the gameplay "clicked" for me (took a short bit) I've been hooked. I definitely see the criticism about the lack of challenge throughout but I'm having a blast and that's all that really matters. I'm trying really hard now to quit having/spending too much time on a "main game" (in my case it was anything Monster Hunter) and focusing on the never ending backlog!

This fire is burning and it's out of control. It's not a problem you can stop it's Rock and Roll!!!

kkslider5552000

I started playing some obscure video game called Tears of the Kingdom. I feel like I've done this joke several times already oh well.

I've yet to finish the tutorial area tbh, been a bit slow on playing too much of this one. I don't have a ton to say about it yet but while I do appreciate how its designed a lot, I do think the Great Plateau was such a brilliant first area for how it was designed despite still being non-linear. This one decided to be way more linear, maybe out of concern you'd find a way to get stuck on the wrong sky island at the wrong time, I dunno. I do feel like they have some more interesting ideas for the new...whatever they're called this time. Are they still runes?

I'm really interested what I'm gonna get out of this game. BOTW was brilliant but the main gimmick I know about this game isn't necessarily one I'd normally go nuts for. Maybe this game will be the exception.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

WoomyNNYes

@kkslider5552000 Yeah, for the tutorial area of TOTK, you have to get the three shrines on that group of islands and then go back big temple building to meet Raru. Each of those shrines gives you an ability (like BOTW great plateau did) so they're all crucial shrines. After the three shrines, when you get to Raru at the temple, he does the "one more thing" move and adds another shrine. But after that one-more-shrine, I think you leave the tutorial islands, and it's pretty awesome<3

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Megas75

A patched version of FFT War of the Lions on PSP Emulator on Steam Deck. Still waiting on that remaster Square

Also I don't know what I did wrong(or right in this case), I didn't even overlevel that much, but the infamous battle with Wiegraf was shockingly easy, and the battle with Velius wasn't too difficult

Steam/NNID/Xbox Gamertag - Megas75

MarioVillager92

Been playing The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages recently on NSO. I've made it around halfway through Seasons on 3DS VC, but didn't play much of Ages, hence why I decided to play that. Been liking it too... I love a good classic Zelda game. I'll probably Seasons, then Ages on 3DS, and the other way around on Switch.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic