Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 761 to 780 of 2,108

BruceCM

Well, there was certainly plenty of Eurodance/ techno/ pop around, @Slowdive .... Not sure about Dutch groups specifically, mind you!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Vinny

Recently listened to Aphex Twin's album Selected Ambient Works Volume II , which is a sequel to Selected Ambient Works 85–92. This one feels way more "dreamlike" than the first one and was inspired by lucid dreaming.
I found some of the tracks to be a bit creepy, but it's a great album all around.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

BruceCM

Well, I was only vaguely aware of them being Dutch, @Slowdive.... Can't say I knew about the Belgian parts! But I only heard the stuff in the general charts or around normal pubs

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

WoomyNNYes

@Magician Ah! Keith Elam<3 That's Jazzmatazz volume 2!!. Mannn, I loved those albums. That MC Solaar song, think that was on the first one, has been in my head lately. "The good. The bad. Le bien. Le mal." 🤪🤪❤

Tell me you've gotten Deltron 3030!

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

WoomyNNYes

@Magician Tell me you had Deltron 3030. If you never got into it, that's fine, but I'm assuming you have 😉. I burn out and can't go back to older music, but Deltron 3030 is one the exceptions - for me anyway.

"I used to be a mech soldier, but I didn't respect orders." 😁

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Vinny

One of the chillest albums of the year.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Magician

WoomyNNYes wrote:

Tell me you had Deltron 3030. If you never got into it, that's fine, but I'm assuming you have 😉. I burn out and can't go back to older music, but Deltron 3030 is one the exceptions - for me anyway.

@WoomyNNYes - Sadly I did not have Deltron 3030.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Raylax

help I fell down a youtube hole and broke my leg and I can't get out

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Vinny

Lindhardt
One of the best mario OSTs.

Favorite Games:
1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Portal 2
3. Hollow Knight
4. Fallout 4
5. Persona 4: Golden

Magician

I hope everyone is having a Deeee-Liteful Friday? Lets dance!

Vinny

Vinny

@Slowdive Yeah, sometimes the YT algorithm surprises me with some great albums.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic