Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 781 to 800 of 2,106

Snatcher

Why is everything black???

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

theWildLink

Because I need to relax for the new working week is coming closer and closer...

Edited on by theWildLink

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Switch Friend Code: SW-1849-2485-4394

Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Vinny

I remember this one from Better off Dead (1985). Fun John Cosack movie.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Magician

I need a touch of the Irish choir today.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Vinny

2001... I swear the YouTube algorithm is showing me amazing gems I'd never have found otherwise.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Vinny

Vinny

Vinny

Nothing better than listening to a track called 11/11 on day 11/11!
(on the title it's written as 11-Nov but it's actually called 11/11)

Ryu_Niiyama

@korosanbo love that song and the video is hilarious. However saisei has been my inspiration song recently. (Time warp is really good but saisei and challenger have been hitting me with the lyrics)

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic