Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 741 to 760 of 811

Magician

Although today is Monday, it's my Friday. How about some techno? Grab your glow sticks, LETS DANCE!

Switch Physical Collection - 657 games (as of October 23rd, 2020)
Currently playing: Jump Force (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

App

"What are you listening too right now?"

To my mother giving me life advice. Again.

Edited on by App

App

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Lindhardt

The Fire Emblem Three Houses ost. I love the combination of orchestral and more modern sounds. For example, the monastery theme is a really happy orchestral theme with a trap beat mixed in, or how one of the themes in the late game is a awesome dubstep song.

Favorite Games:
1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Portal 2
3. Kirby Planet Robobot
4. Fallout 4
5. Persona 4: Golden

Vinny

Pat Metheny, always great!

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

theJGG

@Lindhardt It's really strange, yet it works. Shambhala even works because of the futuristic theme, despite obvious skepticism over why there's dubstep music in a medieval fantasy game. Most songs are belters, like Fódlan Winds, Between Heaven and Earth, Blue Skies and a Battle, and every final battle theme.

theJGG

Vinny

The bit at 1:17 is so amazing. Deftones made another great album with Ohms.
Always been a fan of their more "dreamy" songs like Entombed and Anniversary of an Uninteresting Event and Ohms overall has a very nice balance, none of the songs feel too "heavy", let's say.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

klingki

@Vinny Yeah, I'm digging it. Error probably has my early vote for favorite song, but there's so much good stuff.

klingki

App

I’ve listened to this song on repeat for the last 30 minutes.

App

kkslider5552000

the world is a vampire

also did you guys know they used a cover of this for the FFVIIR commercial? Perfect marketing decision, love it.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

Zeldafan79

Weird als Germs! Seems appropriate for the current situation don't it?

Zeldafan79

Vinny

Another amazing Pat Metheny track.

@klingki Yeah, I really liked Headless, Urantia, and Error. Some tracks just grow on you.
Now I wish for another Team Sleep album, haha.

Edited on by Vinny

Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 657 games (as of October 23rd, 2020)
Currently playing: Jump Force (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Blooper987

@Apportal I see you’re an imagine dragons fan. Nice to see you have a great taste in music👍

Blooper987

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

App

@Blooper987 I like to widen my music-listening but Imagine Dragons will always be one of my favorite bands. Birds will always be my favorite song from them.

Edited on by App

App

BabyYoshi12

Yes, Imagine Dragons is a wonderful band. My favourite would have to be Believer though. I love so many though!!!

As this is a Video Game site, I’m gonna share the latest remix from a VGM YouTuber I watch.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic