Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 741 to 760 of 2,110

Lindhardt

@EdwardElric Persona 4 probably has my favorite Video Game OST of all time. The daytime themes are amazing pop songs, it has epic battle themes, and the two opening songs are awesome:

Favorite Games:
1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Portal 2
3. Hollow Knight
4. Fallout 4
5. Persona 4: Golden

EdwardElric

@Lindhardt Yeah, I can't even pick whether Shadow World or Pursuing My True Self is better. I lean towards PMTS tho.

FMA is the best anime ever made. Don't @ me especially if you like SAO more.

EdwardElric

Something about California Potato Powers.

FMA is the best anime ever made. Don't @ me especially if you like SAO more.

Vinny

I've been thinking about this game recently, as it's almost been 5 years since it came out! It could have been the dream crossover... but it ended feeling like M&L feat. Paper Mario as a guest. There were no original characters M&L was known for, just generic NSMB enemies, koopalings and Bowser as a villain.

Don't get me wrong. I think it's a good game overall. Despite all its issues it has some nice moments and gameplay mechanics. Yoko Shimomura, as always did an amazing job with the soundtrack. I recall finding this mountain theme really great and I'm just listening to it again after so long.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

It's Friday. LETS DANCE!

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Bevinator

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FE8GGeHpbxA

Underrated band called Changes performing twilight of the west.

they say that life’s a carousel, spinning fast you’ve got to ride it well. The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It’s heaven and hell.

My Nintendo: Bevinator

Magician

Edited on by Magician

Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Vinny

I love these fake game OSTs!
Salary man simulator is a game I'd play, specially since it looks like one of those very wacky and underrated Wii games I love.

Edited on by Vinny

BruceCM

Well, it did get quite well played over here but not for a long time now, @Slowdive .... & not even as much as:

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic