Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 661 to 680 of 2,108

Losermagnet

A crazy summer song from a crazy summer album, which is perfect for this crazy COVID summer.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Losermagnet

Going into work. Susumu Hirasawa give me strength! 💪

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Magician

Is it Thursday? Well then it's time for some marching band stuffs.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

jump

I like the old skool video games references in this video;

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7NKU27R2OSc

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

porto

Imagine Dragons 4eva

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Magician

Today's my Friday, so how about something more...caliente.

Magician

MarioVillager92

Beautiful and chill tune, while also matching the fast-paced nature of Mario Kart. Fits the treetop aesthetic perfectly, too. Mario Kart 8 has an excellent soundtrack, and the theme for Wild Woods is no exception!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Magician

It's raining outside today. This seems appropriate.

Magician

Happy Friday, everyone. How about some happy-rap?

Edited on by Magician

porto

My sister won’t stop listening to Grace Vanderwaal.
I can’t stand that singer. Honestly, she just screams and voice-cracks all the time. Like a Walmart brand Billie Eilish

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Magician

I don't dabble in country music often, but when I do it's Josh Turner and Johnny Cash, and that's about it.

Magician

It's Wednesday, also known as hump-day. I need some baby-makin' music. Oh yeah.

Edited on by Magician

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic