Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 641 to 660 of 2,108

Magician

The NIN original track and the pretty excellent Johnny Cash cover.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

WoomyNNYes

Holy sh*t. If they've got this, what else have I missed? Gotta look for some Keith Elam (gangstarr 😉)
@Magician did someone say hippity hoppity?🤔🤔😉 Have you seen these NPR tiny desk concerts? Crazy.
Paid In Full (live)(recent)

Puh puh puh Premier!!!

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Magician

RIP Malik B of the The Roots.

Let me pull up one of my favorite tracks of theirs.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

WoomyNNYes

@Magician wow. Didn't know he passed. Yeah, i love the roots. Had their first 3 albums. Before Jimmy Fallon, in the 2000s, here in philly, i used to end up at bars or small dance clubs where questlove was spinning. I regret missing Camp Lo when they appeared at a favorite club. Really wanted to see them play Luchini live. Such a jam

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

jump

The only thing that bugs me about Childish Gambino is he's presented as a woke rapper but when you actually listen to him he's not really woke, especially his earlier stuff. Not that I care about how woke he is, I listen to far worse things than him, it just that it comes off as insincere.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

MarioVillager92
Great music to chillax to.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Magician

I'm in the mood for something rugged. Que up some Cube.

Magician

Yesterday, west coast. Today, how about some east coast?

Edited on by Magician

Magician

How about a couple tracks that were a staple of school dances in my youth.

BabyYoda71

Recently went on a 2-hour car trip, I listened to Hamilton both to there and back. It’s wonderful!

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

BabyYoda71

@WoomyNNYes Yes, I watched on D+. He was one of the best singers in it.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic