Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 8,881 to 8,900 of 12,088

Snatcher

@Link-Hero Well I have a good feeling he was alright.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Zuljaras

@Link-Hero That is exactly why, if people do not like his opinions, should not respond to him. After a small period he goes into that sad "am I not interesting for you guys" state and then goes dormant. Then repeat the process. The responses only makes this process lengthier.

I too was like that before. Wanting to respond to every post that irritated me. Now if I see something that is stupid or unnecessary I just report it with the reason "Do not post unless you have something useful to say"

@Snatcher I really hope he is ok

VoidofLight

@Link-Hero Yeah, ignoring the guy is probably for a bit.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Snatcher

@Zuljaras OMG I said was alright, I mean is alright. He just gilt trips me every time.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

dmcc0

@Anti-Matter What's your issue with Star Wars? No mature stuff there - they are basically kids movies

dmcc0

Anti-Matter

@dmcc0
I know there is no mature stuff from Star Wars, but i really do not like Star Wars from every single aspects (characters, storyline, popularity, ost, toys, etc) because it didn't even click with my body and brain, i have zero interest with them. And when Star Wars added in The Sims 4 expansion pack, it was really annoying like someone put a raisin on my bun when clearly i don't like them.

Anti-Matter

HotGoomba

Oh no other people like things that I don't oh no.

Honestly at this point I'm just tired of Anti's rambling, I'm just going to just ignore him at this point.

The link on my profile got even worse.

Don't click on it.

Or you can, at your own risk.

MsJubilee

I'm tired of all the people complaining about Anti and responding to him while derailing a thread.

I bet the mods love that.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

jump

But if we don't moan about anti what would we moan about instead?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Eel

@MsJubilee and ironically this is the one thread where Anti’s ideas are actually in-topic.

But yeah, guys, we’ve been through this before… There’s nothing to be obtained, no wins, no medals, no happy epilogue; so let’s move on… After all, this is not the “Change my mind” thread.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

Yep starting today, I'm just not going to feed into it.

HotGoomba

Anyways to get this thread back on track, I'll make you all hate me.

(Some) bad games are legendary/are actually fun. Like so bad they're good fun

Don't click on it.

Snatcher

@HotGoomba I Did play a game like that, I just can't remember the name, But I know what you mean yes.

Anti-Matter

@HotGoomba
"(Some) bad games are legendary/are actually fun."

I'm agree with your opinion because I have experienced by playing certain "bad" games due to lack of this or that but it has some charm for some reasons. ☺
The "bad" games I have ever played was like Jake Power Handyman NDS, Animal Boxing NDS, Barbie as the Island Princess Wii, Koinu no Heya NDS, Imagine Party Babyz Wii, etc.

BTW, sorry for making you upset from my unpopular opinion. 😣

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

HotGoomba

Anti-Matter wrote:

BTW, sorry for making you upset from my unpopular opinion. 😣

It's not a problem, I think that I overreacted a bit.

Don't click on it.

Tasuki

MsJubilee wrote:

I'm tired of all the people complaining about Anti and responding to him while derailing a thread.

I bet the mods love that.

More.often then not it's him who derails the thread with his whole everyone and everything must change for me but I am not willing to change for anything attitude.

I understand not everyone is going to like everything and people aren't going to change but his whole rants on M rated games for example and that everyone must hate them and stop making them cause he does is just wrong. He wants us to accept him for the way he is, well he needs to accept others for the way they are.

Of course others need not to feed into his nonsense as well and should probably use that ignore button till he stops his b.s.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

HotGoomba

Unpopular opinion: If Madden and FIFA and other yearly rehashed games can be $60 (hell, $70), 2D games can also be $60.

Don't click on it.

VoidofLight

@HotGoomba The fact that people think that 2D games can't be 60 dollars baffles me. Especially if those 2D games have tons of effort put into them, like Octopath Traveler.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

kkslider5552000

I understand the vast majority of those games cost less to make than comparably major 3d games. But when you take enough other things into account from other full price games, yeah it falls apart. My favorite Wii U game was Rayman Legends, very obviously worth the full price.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic