Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 8,861 to 8,880 of 12,088

VoidofLight

Eh, I would just let anti hate what he hates. He's ultimately missing out due to his own restrictions on what he's willing to play, and what he's not.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Snatcher

@VoidofLight True its his opinion After all.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
There are some games that i have been forced to deal with the crossovers i have strong dislike with them and i cannot avoid them as they are non optional things.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@DarthNocturnal
I knew Star Wars Expansion pack was optional things but given it was exist on The Sims 4, it was kinda disturbing my party with unwanted guests.
Not everyone have interest with Star Wars so the addition in The Sims 4 as Expansion pack made me really nervous what is the next worst thing added in the future.

And about SFV crossover costumes, most of the costumes i have no problem at all as they are from franchises that i knew i was neutral with them but there are some costumes from rated M Capcom games that i really have Zero tolerance with them, even just the outfits it was represent my hatred things as i completely refuse to see with my eyes to every single things from rated M franchises. I felt really offended just looking at them as from my POV (point of view) every rated M franchises association are Evil, Negative and Cursed.

Anti-Matter

JokerCK

Every rated M franchises association are Evil, Negative and Cursed.? Dude you start this stuff again? Please shut up.

JokerCK

VoidofLight

@Anti-Matter Calm down son, it's just an outfit.

Anti-Matter

@VoidofLight
I just only explained from my POV calmly.
Maybe you think i was angry while explaining my POV about rated M franchises but i wasn't angry at all.
I was calm as i typed this comment from my handphone.

Anti-Matter

jump

Sadly Anti’s refusal to play M rated game means he’s not gonna get desensitised to them which would allow him to play them without the issues.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Snatcher

@jump I just had no idea till today it spread to crossovers, Whats next? Cover art too?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

VoidofLight

Wonder what's Anti's thoughts on Persona, given that the game is only rated M in America, and it's a Teen rated game everywhere else.

Slinkoy1

I love coming on this site and reading everyone reply to Anti lol

Hi

Snatcher

@Slinkoy1 LMAO!

HotGoomba

@Anti-Matter Ok, it's one thing to not like M-rated games, but it's another to absolutely despise it when games crossover with other games.

@JokerCK Ok you don't have to tell him to shut up.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Ya bc the game just aim's to offend you.

Zuljaras

Guys, aren't we all used to Anti's obsessions by now? I mean this scenario is repeating for the 28390128301283th time Yet it generates so many responses again. It is not going to change ... ever.

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same f*****g thing... over and over again expecting... s**t to change..." - Vaas Montenegro

Snatcher

@Zuljaras LMAO, It be true, I'm slowly losing my mind, Who knows, I might be gone.😅

Also have you seen thanos any were? or did he say something before he Left?

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Hope the guy is doing alright.

Snatcher

@Link-Hero So he has left like this before?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic