Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 8,841 to 8,860 of 12,088

Snatcher

@Eel LMAO.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@jump What..........The............Hell?😵‍💫

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

jump

@Snatcher Oh wait, that’s not Yu Gi Oh. I’m thinking of Beyblade. My bad, I got confused with all the talk of Yu Gi Oh being really dark, twisted and brutal. ;p

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Eel

Mokuba is a sweet little Kuribo roll so I didn’t believe it for one second.

Or did I.

Anyway, I think we have an anime/manga thread so why don’t we continue this there?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

@Eel Might as well BC It some how turned into a Yu-gi-oh topic.....I blame anti.

BruceCM

I like playing games based on anime series ...... Without watching any of the source material, which usually seems to be pretty strongly recommended, so I guess that counts as 'unpopular'?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Snatcher

@BruceCM I Started to love anime after playing Jump force, And I really got into DBZ after playing Fighterz, so your not alone.

jump

@BruceCM You're not missing much since anime mostly consists of underage girls bewbs and people shouting out how they are gonna attack someone. Obviously Yu Gi Oh is the exception since it's more brutal, dark and twisted than Seven, Gone Girl and The Human Centipede combined. ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

VoidofLight

@jump I mean, to be fair, the Yugioh Manga isn't just people shouting while playing a card game. It encompasses tons of other games, as well as actual character development. Plus, the manga is pretty much the only thing that's considered canon in the series, other than the "Dark side of dimensions" movie, which is based off the manga, at least in the Japanese version of the movie.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

VoidofLight

@Snaplocket I've yet to see it, since I haven't finished the manga yet. However, I know it's canon, given the man who wrote it was the man who worked on the original manga.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

kkslider5552000

This is only unpopular in a specific type of profitable mainstream gaming sense, but I'd be thrilled if like...half of the open world games died and were replaced by Zelda-like action adventure games instead.

It's more unpopular when you remember three of the best games that did a Zelda (Megaman Legends, Beyond Good and Evil, Okami) probably only sold a million or so copies, combined, during their initial releases. The latter two games at least won in the end, I have to imagine Okami's sold like 10X in re-releases at this point than it did on PS2.

The best part is that it would probably lead to more games. And surprisingly, BOTW wouldn't be one of the ones I'd kill off despite that...being fitting. BOTW is actually an interesting video game and Zelda games have been made since then that aren't BOTW(though a non-remake/remaster in the classic style again would be highly appreciated).

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

FX102A

Not sure if an unpopular opinion but has become my latest bugbear.

I dislike “side games” added into games with completely different mechanics, such as card games in RPGs, etc; especially when content is locked behind them.

Had to spend several hours this past weekend learning and playing the B n D card game in Bravely Default II to obtain a Job Asterisk and found it off-putting. Had hope to spend that time actually having an adventure.

If the developers want to have a side game for fun with some item rewards fine, but not something as important as an Asterisk. At least won’t see the cards again now.

FX102A

Grumblevolcano

@FX102A While B n D didn't bother me to obtain the Asterisk, I feel Chao Garden in the Sonic Adventure games is a perfect example of what you're saying. I managed to get all the emblems in the first game except the Chao Garden ones which meant I couldn't unlock Metal Sonic.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Buizel

@kkslider5552000 On that note, I'm kinda happy we haven't seen anything for Beyond Good and Evil 2 in a while. My initial impressions of that were...not great. It really failed to capture the charm of the original IMO. Although with Ancel gone (for better or worse idk, based on allegations) I have no clue what the fate of that project would be.

Edited on by Buizel

At least 2'8".

Anti-Matter

My unpopular opinion, i don't like to see some game developers put some character crossover from other franchises as not everyone like to see other characters from other franchises appear on the game they like to play. A people like me might get offended by certain characters from other franchises that i really have strong dislike with them appeared on the games i like to play. It was like added something unnecessary that ruined the joy of whole gameplay. Let's say some examples i don't like such as some 3rd party game characters in Smash Bros, some Capcom Crossover costumes for Street Fighter V, Star Wars things inside The Sims 4.

Anti-Matter

HotGoomba

@Anti-Matter Is it bad that I think that this opinion is a little selfish?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Anti-Matter

@HotGoomba
People have different favorite things and something dislike. At some point, there is a people like me have strong dislike with certain things and will feel really offended to deal with them. Maybe some peoples have no problem with those things but for me it was a serious matter as my life experiences in the past really shaped what things i have strong dislike with them.
And to see some unnecessary things being added on something i usually adore the certain things was just like spoiling my favorite things into something very unlikeable to play or to deal with them.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@HotGoomba Idk I to find it a little selfish, I love to see crossovers in other games, and the only times I don't Is when it might some how ruin the franchise. But that like never happens, So i'm up for crossovers any day.

But you know, Its once a again the "The whole world should change just for me" kind of thing bc how many people are actually offended that A game from which you might not care for, get a crossover, What? I'm going to get mad that Sonic skins got into persona? Why should I its just a crossover.

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter But a lot of the time those crossovers are optional, You never have to get said item or character, They never really force it on you.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic